Latest Blog Posts »
- When business as usual is a good thing 5 days ago If bad luck comes in threes, the we’ve had that squared in recent weeks. The first daffodils in the garden that heralded Spring were my symbolic start to more writing and photography. Yes, 1 September was the deadline to start of my new blogging rhythm but then germs, domestic calamities and...
- New Adventures and Why I need Your Help 2 months ago One of the biggest buzzes I get from my work is seeing people come up with a bright idea that makes them all excited and want to rush out the door there and then to start making things happen. I’ve been that person in my managerial life, pursuing the next shiny thing and driving my […]
- The best of times and the worst of times......a peak into my reading list 2 months ago Wandering with the bassets this week my mind kept turning over Charles Dickens’ opening to The Tale of Two Cities. You know: “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the […]
- Finding Inspiration Amongst the Gloom 1 month ago I confess it’s been a tough couple of weeks finding the inspiration to blog. Blogging block is not a new affliction but one I have become more attuned to even if it is a struggle to take a deep breath and accept that sometimes it’s better just to say nothing. Or rather keep my thoughts […]
- Shopping Like a Foodie 3 months ago Deep in its core my brain is still processing memories of my trip to the UK. It’s piecing together the fragments of conversations, of meals, experiences, fleeing moments and promises made. Three themes are emerging – time with family and friends, gardens and food. Lots of food. Food shopping,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Domestic Executive
06:50 AM December 08, 2012
This lady is a photographic, gardening, basset loving genius! I have thoroughly enjoyed her illustrative posts for a number of years and admire her style of living immensely. Hop on over to see how to live the good life in New Zealand - wonderful gardening and baking ideas - and a must for all nature and dog lovers! x