Latest Blog Posts »
- Riding with the Devil Again 3 weeks ago Testing, testing. Anybody there. Ah well, who can blame you……I know it’s been a while but I’ve had a lot on my plate. More on that soon. For now, here’s a post first drafted over 6 weeks ago. It only seems right to confess that we’re back eating devil’s food. The kind of food...
- How cake can make or break your sanity 3 months ago As reality TV goes, the Great British Bake Off must be the sweetest show with plenty of sugar, bunting and I suspect lashings of ginger beer being drunk behind the scenes. Behind the nostalgic ode to the eccentricities of middle-class-middle-England village fetes is a seriously supportive...
- When business as usual is a good thing 4 months ago If bad luck comes in threes, the we’ve had that squared in recent weeks. The first daffodils in the garden that heralded Spring were my symbolic start to more writing and photography. Yes, 1 September was the deadline to start of my new blogging rhythm but then germs, domestic calamities and...
- New Adventures and Why I need Your Help 5 months ago One of the biggest buzzes I get from my work is seeing people come up with a bright idea that makes them all excited and want to rush out the door there and then to start making things happen. I’ve been that person in my managerial life, pursuing the next shiny thing and driving my […]
- The best of times and the worst of times......a peak into my reading list 5 months ago Wandering with the bassets this week my mind kept turning over Charles Dickens’ opening to The Tale of Two Cities. You know: “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Domestic Executive
06:50 AM December 08, 2012
This lady is a photographic, gardening, basset loving genius! I have thoroughly enjoyed her illustrative posts for a number of years and admire her style of living immensely. Hop on over to see how to live the good life in New Zealand - wonderful gardening and baking ideas - and a must for all nature and dog lovers! x