Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer's delight 1 week ago If the roses are anything to go by we have signs of summer.
- Blogging and bassets 2 months ago I have a recalcitrant basset fighting my Macbook so he can sit on my lap. For now, the laptop computer has possession of the lap, but a basset snout can be a forceful instrument so you can be sure that this pushy basset will eventually get his own way. Bassets do not make the best […]
- Putting the spring into my gardening 3 months ago It is a painful thwack to the head when the obvious hits me, especially when accompanied by that hateful know-it-all voice inside your head that says, “I
- Myths and finding the perfect cookie 3 months ago Who‘d have thought that the study of food would have such heavy weight academic pretensions? It‘s been a sobering start to the latest unit in my course after being thrown knee deep in the Mythologies of 20th century French philosopher Barthes. His intellectual and linguistic acrobatics...
- Fighting with food devils 4 months ago It sometimes feels like an exhausting uphill battle deciding what to eat.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Domestic Executive
06:50 AM December 08, 2012
This lady is a photographic, gardening, basset loving genius! I have thoroughly enjoyed her illustrative posts for a number of years and admire her style of living immensely. Hop on over to see how to live the good life in New Zealand - wonderful gardening and baking ideas - and a must for all nature and dog lovers! x