Latest Blog Posts »
- Settling in for Winter 1 week ago In my experience planning home projects in New Zealand requires the patience of a saint and the foresight of a fashion designer.
- Life is Rich - A Retrospective 2 weeks ago Although I’m no fashionista it’s been a tough week dressing for weather.
- Power and Pets - an unscientific analysis of the differences between dogs and hounds 3 weeks ago Having a canine guest always opens my eyes to animal behaviour I’m unfamiliar with.
- On Being an Ambivert 2 months ago For a long time I’ve never been able to reconcile why I can happily lead a crowded room of people at work yet crave peace and quiet.
- One of the many frustrations of being a photographer 2 months ago It’s just typical of me to unpack my photography muse from its long vacation just as we’re headlong towards winter when the light is less forgiving to a photographer.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Domestic Executive
06:50 AM December 08, 2012
This lady is a photographic, gardening, basset loving genius! I have thoroughly enjoyed her illustrative posts for a number of years and admire her style of living immensely. Hop on over to see how to live the good life in New Zealand - wonderful gardening and baking ideas - and a must for all nature and dog lovers! x