Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bastille Day 14 July 2014... 2 weeks ago Possibly one of the best firework displays you will ever see. This is just 5 minutes of a 30 minute show. Why not experience it for yourself and book in for 2015!!!....and tonight we have tickets for Elton John at Théâtre Jean-Deschamps in La Cite, Carcassonne.Can't wait...
- July, last minute availability.... 2 weeks ago Still not booked anywhere? We still have some availability at the end of July. Double rooms from €95 per night including breakfast and 10% off for 4 nights.Book a late break now at the Tripadvisor No. 1 chambre d'hote in France!Book online on our website Maison Laurent
- busy...busy... 2 months ago We have had a busy few months and we aren't into the season 'proper' yet!We are often asked 'when do you eat?' by our guests. It's usually lunchtime and here's todays - poached eggs with asparagus on air-dried ham and tomatoes with a tarragon mayonnaise. Do I also admit to a small glass of chilled...
- The weather looks good this week.... 4 months ago The garden at Maison Laurent is already looking good this year...thank you Michael for all your hard work.New cushion covers, made by Rachel....and I made them!!new raised beds ready for planting.....Why not join us this year? See our website for prices and availability www.maisonlaurent.com
- 14 May Book Launch at Maison Laurent... 5 months ago 'The Wines of the Languedoc-Roussillon'by Wendy Gedney and illustrated by Jenny BakerWendy Gedney, of Vin en Vacances, who many of our guests already know from her fabulous tours, is launching her new book during April and May. It's a beautifully presented book, full of illustrations that fill...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!