Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- The weather looks good this week.... 1 week ago The garden at Maison Laurent is already looking good this year...thank you Michael for all your hard work.New cushion covers, made by Rachel....and I made them!!new raised beds ready for planting.....Why not join us this year? See our website for prices and availability www.maisonlaurent.com
- 14 May Book Launch at Maison Laurent... 2 weeks ago 'The Wines of the Languedoc-Roussillon'by Wendy Gedney and illustrated by Jenny BakerWendy Gedney, of Vin en Vacances, who many of our guests already know from her fabulous tours, is launching her new book during April and May. It's a beautifully presented book, full of illustrations that fill...
- Carnaval de Limoux 3 months ago Saturday 26 January saw the start of the 'Carnaval de Limoux'. Every weekend the Place de la Republique comes to life with the sounds of the carnival bands accompanied by the spectacular costumed dancers, and rather a lot of confetti! It's a bit weird, a bit bizarre, but great fun!!! Every...
- Thank you..... 3 months ago We are delighted to announce to all our guests that thanks to their feedback we have been awarded Tripadvisor No.1 bed and breakfast in France....!!!!Thank you all.....
- *********** Joyeux Noël! *********** 4 months ago To all our past guests, friends and visitors to Maison Laurent May we wish everyone a very Happy Christmas, wherever you are! Thanks to you all for your fantastic reviews and support Meilleurs VœuxRachel, Anthony and Bellaxxx
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!