Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- Au revoir! 2 weeks ago As some of you who have been keeping up to date with our Escape to France will know, we are to close the doors to Maison Laurent and wave goodbye to our final guests on Wednesday 19 October 2016.Our adventure started in 2008 when we decided to renovate this once neglected house and move to France....
- Les Viennoiseries.... 1 year ago At Maison Laurent, along with many other things we serve a great selection of bread and viennoiseries......so what are 'Les viennoiseries' ? Let Geraldine explain!Enjoy your breakfast!
- Maison Laurent top B&B again!!!! 1 year ago A big thank you to all our guests who have posted reviews. Your generous comments have meant we have been awarded No 1 B&B in France for the second year running. We have always recognised the importance of the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards to our guests and to our business and are...
- ...Merry Christmas...Joyeux Noël!... 1 year ago To all our past guests, friends and visitors to Maison Laurent May we wish everyone a very Happy Christmas, wherever you are! Thank you all for your support and kind reviews again this year and we hope to see some of you again next year!
- Living France Magazine Front Cover!!! 2 years ago We are on the front cover of the October edition of Living France magazine!!!....and inside there is a really great six page article written by Norwegian globetrotter and journalist, Nina Bjordal. Its packed with photos and as you can imagine we are thrilled. Pick up a copy now, or better still...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!