Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- ...Merry Christmas...Joyeux Noël!... 5 days ago To all our past guests, friends and visitors to Maison Laurent May we wish everyone a very Happy Christmas, wherever you are! Thank you all for your support and kind reviews again this year and we hope to see some of you again next year!
- Living France Magazine Front Cover!!! 4 months ago We are on the front cover of the October edition of Living France magazine!!!....and inside there is a really great six page article written by Norwegian globetrotter and journalist, Nina Bjordal. Its packed with photos and as you can imagine we are thrilled. Pick up a copy now, or better still...
- A visit to Puilaurens!! 4 months ago It's not often we can manage to get a day out in the season, but today although we are full we have no departures, no new arrivals and aren't cooking dinner, so we decided to sneek off for a bit of sightseeing.One of the nearest Cathar castles to us is Puilaurens, but possibly due to it's proximity...
- Bastille Day 14 July 2014... 6 months ago Possibly one of the best firework displays you will ever see. This is just 5 minutes of a 30 minute show. Why not experience it for yourself and book in for 2015!!!....and tonight we have tickets for Elton John at Théâtre Jean-Deschamps in La Cite, Carcassonne.Can't wait...
- July, last minute availability.... 6 months ago Still not booked anywhere? We still have some availability at the end of July. Double rooms from €95 per night including breakfast and 10% off for 4 nights.Book a late break now at the Tripadvisor No. 1 chambre d'hote in France!Book online on our website Maison Laurent
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!