Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- A visit to Puilaurens!! 2 weeks ago It's not often we can manage to get a day out in the season, but today although we are full we have no departures, no new arrivals and aren't cooking dinner, so we decided to sneek off for a bit of sightseeing.One of the nearest Cathar castles to us is Puilaurens, but possibly due to it's proximity...
- Bastille Day 14 July 2014... 2 months ago Possibly one of the best firework displays you will ever see. This is just 5 minutes of a 30 minute show. Why not experience it for yourself and book in for 2015!!!....and tonight we have tickets for Elton John at Théâtre Jean-Deschamps in La Cite, Carcassonne.Can't wait...
- July, last minute availability.... 2 months ago Still not booked anywhere? We still have some availability at the end of July. Double rooms from €95 per night including breakfast and 10% off for 4 nights.Book a late break now at the Tripadvisor No. 1 chambre d'hote in France!Book online on our website Maison Laurent
- busy...busy... 3 months ago We have had a busy few months and we aren't into the season 'proper' yet!We are often asked 'when do you eat?' by our guests. It's usually lunchtime and here's todays - poached eggs with asparagus on air-dried ham and tomatoes with a tarragon mayonnaise. Do I also admit to a small glass of chilled...
- The weather looks good this week.... 5 months ago The garden at Maison Laurent is already looking good this year...thank you Michael for all your hard work.New cushion covers, made by Rachel....and I made them!!new raised beds ready for planting.....Why not join us this year? See our website for prices and availability www.maisonlaurent.com
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!