Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- Les Viennoiseries.... 3 weeks ago At Maison Laurent, along with many other things we serve a great selection of bread and viennoiseries......so what are 'Les viennoiseries' ? Let Geraldine explain!Enjoy your breakfast!
- Maison Laurent top B&B again!!!! 9 months ago A big thank you to all our guests who have posted reviews. Your generous comments have meant we have been awarded No 1 B&B in France for the second year running. We have always recognised the importance of the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards to our guests and to our business and are...
- ...Merry Christmas...Joyeux Noël!... 10 months ago To all our past guests, friends and visitors to Maison Laurent May we wish everyone a very Happy Christmas, wherever you are! Thank you all for your support and kind reviews again this year and we hope to see some of you again next year!
- Living France Magazine Front Cover!!! 1 year ago We are on the front cover of the October edition of Living France magazine!!!....and inside there is a really great six page article written by Norwegian globetrotter and journalist, Nina Bjordal. Its packed with photos and as you can imagine we are thrilled. Pick up a copy now, or better still...
- A visit to Puilaurens!! 1 year ago It's not often we can manage to get a day out in the season, but today although we are full we have no departures, no new arrivals and aren't cooking dinner, so we decided to sneek off for a bit of sightseeing.One of the nearest Cathar castles to us is Puilaurens, but possibly due to it's proximity...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!