Expat to France - Maison Laurent
Latest Blog Posts »
- Progress... 2 months ago ...of sorts. New double glazed windows, miles or should we say kilometres of cabling for electrics, pipework for plumbing and reversible heating/air conditioning, along with masses of thick insulation (it gets cold here, too) behind all the new plasterboard walls and ceilings. All these things...
- You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette... 3 months ago Demolition starts and another mammoth project begins. Eight months of work ahead and things will only get worse before they get better!It all looks oh so familiar and I'm thinking ''Why do we do this to ourselves?''. Let's wait and see shall we.........it's going to be fabulous!
- Where to now? 5 months ago Today we completed the sale of Maison Laurent and the purchase of our new house in the village of BREZILHAC. Here is a taste of why we bought it. It's a truly stunning location and after the renovations we think our house, 5 Allée des Pyrenées, will provide the kind of freedom people are seeking...
- Au revoir! 6 months ago As some of you who have been keeping up to date with our Escape to France will know, we are to close the doors to Maison Laurent and wave goodbye to our final guests on Wednesday 19 October 2016.Our adventure started in 2008 when we decided to renovate this once neglected house and move to France....
- Les Viennoiseries.... 1 year ago At Maison Laurent, along with many other things we serve a great selection of bread and viennoiseries......so what are 'Les viennoiseries' ? Let Geraldine explain!Enjoy your breakfast!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat to France - Maison Laurent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!