Expat On The Go
Latest Blog Posts »
- Life Anew 3 months ago Living in Indonesia has been rewarding in many respects but quite difficult for Natalie the career woman. While I have worked on a few projects I have not flourished career wise and have missed my political life like never before. After much thought, soul searching, gabs and listening to...
- Missing but am now back. 3 months ago It has been almost a year since I last posted a blog. Wow, time sure moves. Why have I not blogged? Lazy, distracted, uninspired? My gut says my not blogging is a mixture of many things not worth gabbing about at this point. Now I am back and ready again to blog and share my...Continue reading »
- He Loved Me More Than Anyone Else 1 year ago My grandfather died and it struck me more than I expected. Why? Because he has been senile for more than a decade and a half. His senility, I thought, would have better prepared me for his passing but it hadn’t. Grandfather (as we called him) loved me more than anyone else has in my...
- To be Jamaican or Not 1 year ago For the last few days nothing much has bothered me; not the traffic in Jakarta, not the mosquitoes buzzing around more than usual and not the fact that my mother is too distracted to respond to my emails. Jamaica is not only celebrating 50 years of Independence but we are also celebrating our might...
- A foreigner's guide to Jamaican men and sex 1 year ago My dear friend Ezekel Alan is at it again and I couldn’t help but republish this blog. Take a minute and check it out. A foreigner’s guide to Jamaican men and sex.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat On The Go has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!