Expat On The Go
Latest Blog Posts »
- He Loved Me More Than Anyone Else 10 months ago My grandfather died and it struck me more than I expected. Why? Because he has been senile for more than a decade and a half. His senility, I thought, would have better prepared me for his passing but it hadn’t. Grandfather (as we called him) loved me more than anyone else has in my entire...
- To be Jamaican or Not 11 months ago For the last few days nothing much has bothered me; not the traffic in Jakarta, not the mosquitoes buzzing around more than usual and not the fact that my mother is too distracted to respond to my emails. Jamaica is not only celebrating 50 years of Independence but we are also celebrating our might...
- A foreigner's guide to Jamaican men and sex 11 months ago My dear friend Ezekel Alan is at it again and I couldn’t help but republish this blog. Take a minute and check it out. A foreigner’s guide to Jamaican men and sex.
- Get a kindle copy of Disposable People free! 1 year ago Here’s something special: if you would like a free kindle copy of Disposable People get it today. Special promo – its listed as one of the best kindle books being given away today! Get it before it goes back on sale! Please go...
- Love Outside of Valentine's Day.... 1 year ago If you don't hear from me for a while it is because he has crucified me for sharing this with the world
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat On The Go has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!