Expat On The Go
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Year of Running 11 months ago I just celebrated my one year anniversary as a runner. Yup, you got that right. Natalie is now a runner. Other people spend a lot of time trying to find the right boyfriend/husband; me, I have been searching for that form of exercise to which I could get hooked. Pilates, yoga, zumba: have tried...
- WOW !!! Almost Two Years Since I Last Blogged 11 months ago Unbelievable that it has been almost two years since I last wrote a blog post. Wow! What have I been doing? Why have I ignored this very therapeutic pastime? Only a shrink can truly answer that but in all honesty it does not matter. I am back and hopefully here to write more frequently....
- My Life as a Control Flow Graph 2 years ago I shed a few tears and then I thought, "Natalie why are you crying?" Maya will be fine. She has the strength of a believer, she has put her trust in God and is resolute that he is the captain of her ship. I felt a little better when I remembered this but it made me pause for a minute because Maya...
- Natalie The Hunter (aka expatriate) 2 years ago That city in which they regularly had monkeys in their backyards or where Friday nights in the high-end clubs are free Cosmopolitans (the drink) for women until 11 pm. The funny part about the Friday free cosmopolitans is that the country in question is a religious state.
- Forming New Habits Natalie? Are We Now? 2 years ago Learn to swim. This is the point where I must remind some of you that it is impolite to laugh at others. My being from an island and now having a pool at home does not give you the right to laugh or make fun of me. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat On The Go has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!