Expat On The Go
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Life as a Control Flow Graph 1 year ago I shed a few tears and then I thought, "Natalie why are you crying?" Maya will be fine. She has the strength of a believer, she has put her trust in God and is resolute that he is the captain of her ship. I felt a little better when I remembered this but it made me pause for a minute because Maya...
- Natalie The Hunter (aka expatriate) 1 year ago That city in which they regularly had monkeys in their backyards or where Friday nights in the high-end clubs are free Cosmopolitans (the drink) for women until 11 pm. The funny part about the Friday free cosmopolitans is that the country in question is a religious state.
- Forming New Habits Natalie? Are We Now? 1 year ago Learn to swim. This is the point where I must remind some of you that it is impolite to laugh at others. My being from an island and now having a pool at home does not give you the right to laugh or make fun of me. ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!
- Family Vacation in the Sumatran Jungle 1 year ago The big question when our kids have an extended school break is always, “what are we going to do?” Often times the first response is to think of where to go outside Indonesia. This time I was determined that we try an Indonesian adventure. For most expats here, the easy go-to place is Bali...
- Life Anew 1 year ago Living in Indonesia has been rewarding in many respects but quite difficult for Natalie the career woman. While I have worked on a few projects I have not flourished career wise and have missed my political life like never before. After much thought, soul searching, gabs and listening to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat On The Go has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!