Latest Blog Posts »
- Spa Review | Aromatic Indulgence at Clarks Exotica Resort 4 months ago Back from a hectic week long shoot, my body was longing for a relaxing massage. I decided to skip the routine and treat myself to a luxury spa treatment at Clarks Exotica Resort and Spa as it had been on my list for a long time now. I stepped foot in a palatial lobby with…
- [Video] A Rejuvenating Light and Float Therapy Weekend 4 months ago The long weekend was here and I was desperately looking to give the repetitive spa treatments, yoga classes and the gym routine a pass. Hunt for a holistic rejuvenation therapy led me to the 1000 Petals website and one look at the dramatic reviews and I knew this was a must try! I was both…
- Vistara Airlines Business Class Lounge is Luxury by Design 4 months ago When it comes to carriers in India, Vistara Airlines is still the (relatively) new kid on the block. Although given their growth and stellar reputation, it seems wild to me that their launch was just two and half years ago! If you’re planning to be on one of their Mumbai Goa flights soon (or to…
- A Festive Delight at Clarks Exotica Resort and Spa 5 months ago While Bangalore was drenched in the festive spirit of Navaratri and a massive chunk of people left town to celebrate with their families, the city roads looked free and inviting. An impromptu road trip to re-live old Bangalore took my man and I straight to Clarks Exotica, en-route the Bangalore...
- My Top 7 Sights of Asia Holiday Ideas 8 months ago If you follow my YouTube channel you know that I departed India and I’m currently in Southeast Asia, spending a huge amount of my time travelling and exploring. It’s hard to deny that Asia is a continent full to the brim with beautiful sights, and India is where I first learned that. Countries...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya