Latest Blog Posts »
- Via Milano Serves Koramangala's BEST Sunday Brunch for Bangalore Foodies 8 months ago Via Milano is hands down one of my favourite restaurants in Bangalore, so it was wonderful to finally experience their Sunday Brunch … happily with my Mommy who was visiting India! The music, the ambiance, the choice of diverse seating and the friendly service all help but it is the wonderfully...
- TaxiForSure Car & Driver Service for PERFECT Luxury Weekend Trips or For Safe Transportation in Bangalore and Around India 9 months ago Taking a road trip in absolute comfort or pulling up to a cocktail party in a taxi that smells nice, has aircon and is nice and clean is a must! When it comes to traveling with my teenage daughter in India, safety definitely factors in when it comes to deciding which car and driver service [...]
- Royal Orchid Metropole in Mysore, Explore the 5 Star Maharaja Suite and Private Terrace 9 months ago
- Vivanta by Taj Yeshwantpur Sunday Brunch Photos - Best Sunday Brunch in Bangalore Series 10 months ago Vivanta by Taj Yeshwantpur offers up diverse international Tapas like octopus which is just wonderful and it was the first time I had seen it in Bangalore. They also serve Champagne! The Chaat station and the fresh sushi are both amazing (went back for seconds on the sushi!) and the...
- Novotel Poolside or Indoor Dining Brunch REVIEW - Best Sunday Brunch in Bangalore Series 9 months ago Nothing puts a smile on my face more when I step through the doors of a restaurant – especially when it’s Sunday Brunch time – as when a cute server is there, tray in hand, with a big smile, offering me a drink just for stoppin’ in! Turn that into a chilled goblet full of [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya