Latest Blog Posts »
- [Video+Gallery] Vivanta by Taj Madikeri Best 5 Star Spa Hotel in Coorg (for Foodies!) 2 days ago There is no better way to rejuvenate body and soul during the healing rains of monsoon than to escape to the Vivanta by Taj Madikeri in Coorg for a bit fun, food and pampering. Tucked down a 5 kilometre private drive, outside the hustle and bustle of city life (or even village life!), rests the...
- [Gallery] Best Brunch in Bangalore Series: My Place at the Mövenpick 3 days ago Although there is tons of diversity in the brunch at My Place, as you can see by the pics, it’s also one of the best brunches in Bangalore for traditional Indian food! From sushi, yummy salads, and fresh seafood (including octopus when I was I was there!) to biriani, a lovely cheese plate and...
- [Gallery] Bangalore Street Life and Sleeping Beauties 4 days ago Women in burkas, nuns in belly tops, cows, stray dogs and the infamous Sleeping Beauties – just another day in Bangalore! On any given day, at any given time, you’re guaranteed to walk past women wearing burkas, cute chubby-cheeked girls in frilly frocks, groups of women in stunning sari’s,...
- Rim Naam Restaurant at The Oberoi Hotel in Bangalore is Romantic and Lovely 1 week ago The stunning RIM NAAM restaurant in The Oberoi, Bangalore is not only one of the most charming restaurants in town – giving guests a feeling that they are surrounded by water – but they have a unique and wonderful wine list with options I hadn’t seen elsewhere in Bangalore! Mmmmm they serve...
- [Video] Bangalore Sunday Brunch ENTERTAINMENT at Alila Hotel in Whitefield 1 week ago Sunday Brunch is fabulous … and each location strives to provide kickin’ entertainment that keeps guests happy and coming back for more and more every week. Although Sunday Brunch at Alila Hotel in Whitefield is poolside on the rooftop, I convinced the entertainment to come down and sing for me...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya