Latest Blog Posts »
- Yauatcha Terrace: Best Restaurants of Bangalore Series 2 months ago Bangalore is always buzzing and the folks of this city are always in for a real treat, with new restaurants openings around almost every other day! This weekend Yauatcha, the Michelin star fine dining – dim sum tea house from London added, to the skyscape of Bengaluru with its rooftop bar....
- Shreyas Yoga Retreat, the Perfect Bangalore Luxury Weekend Getaway 2 months ago I don’t know about you but when I think of a weekend getaway I always think the spa or the beach or any short drive that can take me away from the city. Well, I wanted to do something different this time around so when I discovered Shreyas Yoga Retreat, a quaint and very gorgeous…
- Sea Food Lovers Delight Until 22 February at Sheraton Grand Bangalore 3 months ago Attention SeaFood lovers, Bangalorean’s get a real treat of the best coastal cuisine all of this week and until February 22nd … only at the Sheraton Grand Bangalore at Brigade Gateway. The MasterChef’s from both their top fine dining restaurants – Bene (Italian restaurant) and The Persian...
- Stunning Fairmont Jaipur is 5-Star Luxury for Foodies, Heritage Property Lovers & Romantics 4 months ago If you love heritage properties and have a taste for sheer luxury, Fairmont Jaipur is the place to go. This swanky new 5-star hotel has the most unique architecture inspired by the Mughal dynasty and Royal Rajputs. The Grandeur of the entrance itself will take your breath away, awakening your 5...
- 5 Star Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach, Fun for Families & Groups of Friends 5 months ago Nothing beats a weekend in Goa (or a week for that matter!) and the 5 star Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach is a fabulous place to call home while you’re there. When I arrived at the airport I was greeted by the hotel’s chauffeur, who smiled politely and quickly took control of my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya