Latest Blog Posts »
- Stunning Fairmont Jaipur is 5-Star Luxury for Foodies, Heritage Property Lovers & Romantics 2 weeks ago If you love heritage properties and have a taste for sheer luxury, Fairmont Jaipur is the place to go. This swanky new 5-star hotel has the most unique architecture inspired by the Mughal dynasty and Royal Rajputs. The Grandeur of the entrance itself will take your breath away, awakening your 5...
- 5 Star Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach, Fun for Families & Groups of Friends 3 weeks ago Nothing beats a weekend in Goa (or a week for that matter!) and the 5 star Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach is a fabulous place to call home while you’re there. When I arrived at the airport I was greeted by the hotel’s chauffeur, who smiled politely and quickly took control of my...
- Enjoy the Beachy Life at BAY15 for an Authentic Goa Hotel Experience 1 month ago Welcome to the first Goa travel review for AngelasBangalore.com … Bay 15! Where do I begin? Goa as we all know is the top tourist destination in India. Just say the name and one can only think of the white sandy beaches, serene and picturesque Portuguese influenced architecture and to top it...
- Best of Jaipur! Tree of Life Weekend Getaway in a Gorgeous Luxury Villa 3 months ago If Devil is in the details; he has been combed out of every blade of grass and corner of this absolutely heavenly resort. This decadent resort hotel is located up a winding dusty road just off the Delhi Jaipur Highway. Tree of Life is a perfect spot of sheer indulgence – in luxury villas –…
- Looking for the Best Salon in Bangalore? Pamper Yourself at Scent on Lavelle Road 3 months ago Who doesn’t like being pampered? Working long hours during the week leaves me feeling really low key and lacking energy (or even a bit lazy!). As the week goes by all I wish to do is just lay in or get pampered. I have always spoilt myself and why not? We work so hard our body…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya