Latest Blog Posts »
- [Video] 5 Star Perfection Beachfront at the W Retreat & Spa Bali in Seminyak 14 hours ago There is something about W Hotels that always awakens something inside of me and the W Retreat & Spa Bali – Seminyak surpassed even my wildest expectations. In fact, if you’re anything like me then this stunning property will have your senses on high alert from the moment you start driving...
- Bangalore Hotspot Yauatcha Celebrates Anniversary with Special Chinese Dim Sum Menu 5 days ago With the festivities all around us, there is a lot of buzz around revamping menus or new restaurants doing all they can to entice the foodies around Bangalore to dine with them. And Yauatcha left no table unturned as it gears up for the Diwali celebrations. They also have another reason to...
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort Ocean Suites, Perfect for Foodies and Spa Lovers 2 weeks ago If falling asleep to the sound of the waves of the Indian Ocean kissing the soft white sand of Bali sounds like your cup of tea then look no further. Located right on the beach in the very heart of Seminyak, award-winning Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort and Anantara Spa is a perfect choice for...
- Beautiful Luxury LataLiana Villas in Bali 200m from the Beach in Seminyak 2 weeks ago If spending your holiday in a stunning and spacious luxury villa with your own lavish pool while having your every whim catered to by a dedicated butler sounds just like what you need to recharge then LataLiana Villas & Spa in the heart of Seminyak is your dream holiday villa in beautiful Bali....
- Romantic Bali Honeymoon Package at La Villa Mathis in Seminyak 2 weeks ago Love and romance is certainly everywhere on the island of Bali but the team at Villa Mathis in Seminyak have refined their Honeymoon Package and experiences to an art form. In fact, their ‘Art of Romance’ package is perfect for any couple celebrating a special anniversary or just looking for...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya