Latest Blog Posts »
- 6 Best Places to Try Your Hand at Surfing in Bali 4 days ago Bali, beautiful Bali! Over the past 2 years I’ve spent about 3 months of it in Bali. Well, Bali and Lombok … but most of it on Bali. And I absolutely adore that part of Indonesia. If you’re heading to Bali anytime soon, you should consider surfing. Whether you’re new to the sport or...
- [Video] Adventure & Romance! Windflower Bangalore Spa Weekend 3 months ago Hola! Looking for a blissful and a quick weekend getaway in Bengaluru? How about some adventure and pampering in the lap of nature? What if it also offered you some sumptuous food and cocktails to add to the experience? A quick drive to Windflower Prakruthi Resort, Bengaluru, which is just a few...
- Vegetarian Delight in Bangalore 7 months ago Hey all, I have a fun guest post from Kristal Zhang, a former expat in India! Kristal lived in India for a couple of years and she loved every minute of it, as it brought her out of her comfort zone. She hopes to return one day and bring her family or friends with her. Currently,…
- Stunning Fairmont Jaipur is 5-Star Luxury for Foodies, Heritage Property Lovers & Romantics 1 year ago If you love heritage properties and have a taste for sheer luxury, Fairmont Jaipur is the place to go. This swanky new 5-star hotel has the most unique architecture inspired by the Mughal dynasty and Royal Rajputs. The Grandeur of the entrance itself will take your breath away, awakening your 5...
- Best of Jaipur! Tree of Life Weekend Getaway in a Gorgeous Luxury Villa 1 year ago If Devil is in the details; he has been combed out of every blade of grass and corner of this absolutely heavenly resort. This decadent resort hotel is located up a winding dusty road just off the Delhi Jaipur Highway. Tree of Life is a perfect spot of sheer indulgence – in luxury villas –…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya