Latest Blog Posts »
- Sidewalks and You: A Survival Guide 1 year ago I know a thing or two about navigating the mean streets of Reykjavik.
- Realities of Life in Iceland: Part 1 1 year ago I have no idea if there will be a Part 2. Bear with me.You can go jogging past Bj
- The land of perpetual winter? 2 years ago It seems ICEland is living up to its name lately. As my fellow expats in Iceland are so painfully aware, we've been having a bit of a cold snap here on The Rock. Actually, "a bit" is an understatement. It's just fucking cold. While it's true that no one visits or moves to Iceland for the weather...
- Global warming: taking a toll on the Icelandic farming industry... 2 years ago ...causing the hot, steamy farmers to sit around nude in haystacks:"You can leave your hat on..."The original image source and article can be found at:
- A little rant about the joys of shopping in Iceland or importing stuff from the free world 2 years ago This is what I think of when I'm forced to do any shopping in Iceland: Here's the thing: my boyfriend owns two pairs of jeans. Only two! Seriously. Meanwhile, I have how many pairs? I lose count. But I digress. Anyway, these jeans are going on three years old, which means that after near-daily use,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ICELANDISH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!