Finding my Iceland
Latest Blog Posts »
- NEW VIDEOS! 2 weeks ago Ooooh Yes! Now released! The Weird Girls Project Special Episode: Eldena Ruins from Kitty Von-Sometime on Vimeo. Behind the Scenes of Special Episode: Eldena Ruins from Kitty Von-Sometime on Vimeo.
- The Special Episode: Exocoetidae of The Weird... 3 weeks ago The Special Episode: Exocoetidae of The Weird Girls Project has been selected from over 3000 films from 86 countries for the International Short Film Festival in Detmold Germany! The Weird Girls Project Special Episode: Exocoetidae from Kitty Von-Sometime on Vimeo.
- GAH! Time flies 3 weeks ago Two and a half months since an entry. Slack, even for me. The likelihood of much text about this is small. Bulletpoints with the odd paragraph fits best. Anyone reading this blog might wonder when something relevant to Iceland will appear. It does. At the end. Since my last post, the following has...
- James Blake crazy 4 months ago Starting today is Sonar festival Reykjavik. I am going to go and check out the early concerts on both nights. I leave for the states on Monday so don't want to be unmotherly and party all weekend. I am almost bedwettingly excited to see James Blake, as is the rest of the city. His newly released...
- Belated Christmas Tidings 5 months ago Left Shanghai on 14th December, flew to Iceland. 5 days later I flew to the UK. I hadn't been home for the longest time since I moved to Iceland. Christmas involved the usual food and drink and being thankful for how lucky we are and for the health of us and our loved ones.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Finding my Iceland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!