Latest Blog Posts »
- Life 6 days ago A longtime fan of Iceland Eyes mentioned to me that readers out there in the world might think that something had happened to me because I haven't posted anything new since last autumn, so I'm going to clear that up. All is good here in Reykjavik, we're blooming and thriving just like this crazy...
- Harpa 8 months ago Another self portrait taken at the Harpa concert hall, which I call in this post a "stunning play of space and glass and light, reflecting nicely an aspect of our Icelandic people: seemingly cold, complex and overwhelming from the outside, but truly golden, strong-hearted, warmly intricate and...
- Örfirisey 8 months ago I've said this before, but it still stands: one of the reasons I love doing Iceland Eyes is because while looking up things to share with you, I discover and learn a whole host of things myself. The other day we went sunset chasing out by
- Space 7 months ago GUEST PHOTOGRAPHER: Eric Maes Eric writes:
- Autumn 9 months ago These almost-fluorescent red autumn leaves we found in the Einar J
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Iceland Eyes has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!