Eth & Thorn
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's the final countdown. 10 hours ago Last five days in Reykjav
- The lattelepjandi 17 hours ago Quentin Bates, author of the Iceland-set crime novels starring officer Gunnhildur G
- My Fellow Americans... 2 days ago Please stop making us all look like morons. American tourists had to be rescued from an ice floe that broke off of the edge of the glacier Vatnaj
- Very Satisfied 2 days ago Today’s V
- A Kind of Duty 3 days ago Me: Do you enjoy Eurovision? My landlord: No. But it is a kind of duty.
Contest Entries »
- 5 Things You Can't Find in Iceland...Except When You Can Writing Contest March 2013 It’s a small country in the middle of the North Atlantic, so one probably expects upon arrival that there are a lot of things that are hard to come by in Iceland. This is certainly true, but nevertheless, Iceland, like Walt Whitman, “contains...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Iceland!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Eth & Thorn has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!