Eth & Thorn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fun Fact for Friday: Ye Olde Þ 2 weeks ago In between various projects the other night, Mark and I fortified ourselves with a soothing dose of British television, this time, an episode of Stephen Fry’s panel show QI. And wouldn’t you know it, but he had some very interesting … Continue reading →
- Puffins: A Lot Like Puppies 3 weeks ago Although I don’t have time (yet!) to regale you all with our most recent adventure to Vestmannaeyjar, or the Westman Islands, I cannot fully contain my excitement at the moment. I simply must share these few photos from our weekend … Continue reading →
- Áfram 2015! 3 months ago So, here we are, almost February. The year is well underway and I am happy to say that at least from our vantage point here, it seems to be getting off to a good start. Classes are several weeks in … Continue reading →
- So This is Christmas 4 months ago Exams are over and it’s almost time for us to fly back to the US for what promises to be an absurdly (but not at all unexpectedly) warm Christmas. Like, 70F and sunny, guys. It’s going to be great. In … Continue reading →
- Merry Christmas (If I Feel Like It) 4 months ago Well, December has begun and we’re all in full Christmas-mode here in Iceland. That is, when those of us who are at university aren’t studying for exams (I know, poor us). Also, there was a magical snow storm last week, … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- 5 Things You Can't Find in Iceland...Except When You Can Writing Contest March 2013 It’s a small country in the middle of the North Atlantic, so one probably expects upon arrival that there are a lot of things that are hard to come by in Iceland. This is certainly true, but nevertheless, Iceland, like Walt Whitman, “contains...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Iceland Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Iceland!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Eth & Thorn has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!