Create Educatem Deviate
Latest Blog Posts »
- 43 things I have learnt since 40 11 months ago Pretty much everything you think you know for certain, you don’t. Plan pee breaks, know where the nearest toilet is…at all times. My waist is becoming a distant memory. The amount of fucks I give is rapidly declining; at the same rate my waistline is expanding. Never deny yourself pleasure....
- What is the place of feminism in contemporary society? 2 years ago I would like to talk toady about a topic that is very important to me, feminism. Some people hate the word, some people are afraid of the word, many people have a very different perception of feminism to me. Pat Robertson does a pretty good job of selling it to me actually… I am going […]
- We've been taught that silence will save us, but it won't. 2 years ago Or ‘Has Japan finally made me a lady?’ The New Year for teachers occurs at a slightly different time to the usual January celebrations. August and September is our New Year, a time for reflection and anticipation, new beginnings, a time for change. A fresh pencil case, filled with resolutions...
- One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life. 2 years ago If, like me, you prefer to be in control of what happens in your life there are two main methods I would use to ensure I was always in control. The first method was, do nothing. If you don’t do anything different then you always know what is going to happen next. You will get […]
- 'It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.' 2 years ago I am at the beginning of my first proper solo travel experience, waiting for my connection, flying to Thailand, planning to explore South East Asia for a month. I first flew to Thailand 23 years ago, a terrified 18 year old, petrified, wide eyed. It was my first real experience of the wider world....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Create Educatem Deviate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!