Create Educatem Deviate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Saved by the City- The Book 1 week ago You can read all the posts about Brazil in one place. I have edited them in to a small book. Available on Amazon. Saved by the City: Lucinda Willis: 9781494334956: Amazon.com: Books
- Stupidity is a talent for misconception. 2 months ago Or what I have learnt about Japan in 4 months.. 1. Vending Machines If you asked me what I knew about Japan before I arrived unfortunately I might have said, .”..don’t they have vending machines selling schoolgirls’ used knickers?” Within in this one misconception lie many layers of...
- It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. 3 months ago Not everyone owns a kettle. (Yes, Mother, there are some households where the electric kettle is not the first item unpacked in a move.) This may be obvious to you, it was not to me. The owning of a kettle and the serving of tea runs though my English identity like blood or HP sauce. […]
- Know that everything is in perfect order whether you understand it or not. 3 months ago I have always loved to read. I was the typical kid, hidden under the covers with a torch, reading until late in to the night. I was such a reading geek that I categorised my books and made them in to a library. Made library cards for every book, arranged them in alphabetical order. Borrowed […]
- "Who are we but the stories we tell ourselves, about ourselves, and believe?" 5 months ago I have been in transition, meandering my way across the globe. Fearlessly traversing the planet, I thought, as I was congratulated on my bravery. However, this courage was as real as the rich darkness of my hair. Fears hidden by naivety like the grey hairs covered up by Clairol Soft Mocha. I am not...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Create Educatem Deviate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!