The Loud Americans
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Fathers Day! 11 hours ago Also known as ...we love Tom day!!1st of all,
- MS150 recap 2 days ago Thank YOU for your support and best wishes for the MS150!
- Kay 3-Peats!!! 2 weeks ago The competitions are over for this year and the results are in. In a stunning performance Kay Marie Jeon
- MS 150 - 7 days and counting....AHHHHHHH 2 weeks ago Oh…my…. We are 1 week away and I could use another 4 weeks on many different levels!!Fundraising – might need to focus my “wins” this year on fundraising and not training (more on that later). You are all AMAZING!
- Happy Anniversary! 2 weeks ago 15 years ago gathered on the side of a sunlight hill in Annandale,Little Nutbrown Hare, who was going to bed, held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening. "Guess how much I love", he said."Oh, I don't think I could guess that," said...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Loud Americans has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!