Philip Arthur Moore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Always Be Tuning 1 day ago The problem with the 10,000 hour rule is that it creates a half truth. The fine print of the rule is that extremely high quality practice matters, so 10,000 hours spent taking the same failed shot over and over and over are worth less than 1 hour spent tuning the dial, measuring where problems crop...
- Soon enough we'll die. 3 days ago Sometimes things in life are difficult; it feels like sometimes we’re all hanging on by a thread, waiting for the next great big wave to wash us away. People vanish; relationships fail; friendships collapse; jobs end. Loneliness and abandonment squeeze the breath out of us. The things we hold...
- New Week, New Flowers 1 week ago For as long as I’ve known I’ve been a big fan of tea lights and flowers. When I was a young child my father wasn’t too keen on his boy owning a Play-Doh Flowers Maker, but I’m older now and have money, and will drown myself in flowers until the day I die. The best […]
- Hanoi WordPress, The April Recap 1 week ago Yesterday’s meetup in Hanoi was our best one yet. Topics this month included a lively debate and discussion about selling on ThemeForest, the GPL (a topic that’s widely misunderstood throughout Asia), WordPress usability, and WordPress optimization. All of it was very engaging and the three...
- Foam, Black, White 2 weeks ago This is a little bit what true love feels like.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Philip Arthur Moore has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!