Philip Arthur Moore
Latest Blog Posts »
- Westlake Wonton Soup, Crispy Organic Tofu 3 days ago From M.Y.China. The flight from Ho Chi Minh City to San Francisco was really hard this time around; my knees are definitely feeling the wear and tear of traveling for long stretches of time so often.The post Westlake Wonton Soup, Crispy Organic Tofu appeared first on Philip Arthur Moore.
- Fish Tacos, Salad with Tomatoes and Olives 5 days ago Really fantastic Mexican lunch at Khoi Thom in Ho Chi Minh City.The post Fish Tacos, Salad with Tomatoes and Olives appeared first on Philip Arthur Moore.
- Using WP-CLI To Create An _s-Based Theme 5 days ago I’ve been playing around with WP-CLI, a tool to manage WordPress by command-line, a lot lately and one of my favorite parts of it is the things that it can do with themes. Currently there are two well-known ways of building a theme with _s: Manual: Clone the _s GitHub repository directly into...
- Da Lat Mixed Greens, Chicken Quesadilla 2 weeks ago From Vine, one of the better spots in the city for a late night drink and chat.The post Da Lat Mixed Greens, Chicken Quesadilla appeared first on Philip Arthur Moore.
- Seared Scallops, Crushed Potatoes w/Olives 2 weeks ago Angelina, one of my tiny havens in the city.The post Seared Scallops, Crushed Potatoes w/Olives appeared first on Philip Arthur Moore.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Philip Arthur Moore has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!