Latest Blog Posts »
- Stan is Most Definitely the Man 4 days ago Stan the man is proving himself just that, whether wearing Wimbledon white questionable shorts or something less.
- Slippery in Geneva 3 weeks ago The latest from Marie-France and me for Newly Swissed -- another brutal report from the trenches.
- Caught in the Rye 2 months ago We know summer has truly arrived in Serroue above Neuchâtel when the rye sprouts its spikey coiffure.
- Swiss Burger 3 months ago Of course I had to try a mini-burger made with pure Swiss beef and Gruyere cheese at the Food Truck Festival in Lausanne.
- Like the Perfume of Your Lover's Neck 3 months ago Among the first signs of spring turning to summer in Canton Neuchâtel are the fields of colza blossoms covering the countryside. As you cruise along the country lanes, the floral aroma is subtle and slightly sweet, like the natural perfume of your lover's neck. The seeds of this plant make colza...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ExpatCH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!