Latest Blog Posts »
- Smurf Enclave in Geneva 2 weeks ago The weirdest apartment buildings in Geneva and beyond are called the “Schtroumpf,” buildings. The word was made up in a moment of frustration by Peyo, the Belgian creator of those little blue beings whom English speakers know as the Smurfs. When he couldn’t think of the French...
- Stan is Most Definitely the Man 1 month ago Stan the man is proving himself just that, whether wearing Wimbledon white questionable shorts or something less.
- Slippery in Geneva 2 months ago The latest from Marie-France and me for Newly Swissed -- another brutal report from the trenches.
- Caught in the Rye 2 months ago We know summer has truly arrived in Serroue above Neuchâtel when the rye sprouts its spikey coiffure.
- Swiss Burger 3 months ago Of course I had to try a mini-burger made with pure Swiss beef and Gruyere cheese at the Food Truck Festival in Lausanne.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ExpatCH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!