Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Hack Swiss Street Food Fests 1 month ago Another mouth-watering street food festival in Geneva this weekend. Food from Brazil, Japan, Portugal, India, Italy, the U.S., the U.K., Thailand, France, China, Mexico, Greece, the Maghreb, and on and on. The sprawl of delish dishes includes everything from fried meat pastries, raw...
- March for Science, Geneva Switzerland 3 months ago Empirical analysis has repeatedly shown that scientists are both adorable and funny. This was reproven on this gorgeous Saturday in Geneva's Jardin Anglais during the March for Science, one of many such marches taking place on March 22, Earth Day, around the planet. At a rally before the march,...
- Romantic Swiss Getaways for Spring 5 months ago Here in Switzerland, we're feeling it already, the soft white goodbye of winter, the warming sun, the loamy aroma of spring, with all our blossoms about to burst and our juices flowing for romantic Swiss getaways.
- Zürich Honors Headless Bro and Sis 7 months ago Do you think brother and sister Felix and Regula thought it was worth it to lose their heads to become the patron saints of Zürich? Not to mention their loyal-to-a-fault servant, Exuperantius, who also got relieved of his head, but received no sainthood.
- Weaponized Soup Soon to Defeat Savoyard Raiders (Again) at Geneva City Walls 8 months ago 'Twas a cold December night in 1602 when a woman carrying a cauldron of dangerously steaming soup spied Savoyard soldiers attempting to storm the city walls. The rest is scalding history and legend, and is the reason for Geneva's proudest, most colorful annual festival, coming up Dec. 9th.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ExpatCH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!