Latest Blog Posts »
- Geneva Fends Off Another Attack or Two 2 months ago Geneva survived another possible attack from the Savoyards on Saturday, Dec. 12, the anniversary of the 1602 attempted sneak attack by the army of the dastardly Duke of Savoy. That attack commemorated each year as "L'Escalade" ("to climb or scale") was legendarily repulsed first by the sharp-eyed...
- Geneva Holiday Lights 2 months ago Will he ever hit the water? You can ask him yourself if you go to the bridge at Bel-Air.
- The New Swiss Pocketknife 3 months ago Is this the future of the Swiss pocketknife? http://www.newlyswissed.com/swiza-new-swiss-pocket-knife/
- Geneva Autumn Idle 3 months ago Learning to love our new official home, Genève. Such a joy to be the flaneur with visiting Hawaii‘i friends this week.
- Swiss Autumn Colors 4 months ago The earth aroma of the colors changing by the hour outside Neuchâtel ...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ExpatCH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!