Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Hotel Humor 3 days ago I suppose 5-star hotels are quite nice in their own way. But they are not known for their sense of humor. I prefer a hotel with humor. Like Hotel Fabric in Paris. This cool little hotel does not ask for stars, it makes them. No surprise Hotel Fabric is in quatier Oberkampf.
- Three Great Restaurants in St. Moritz 4 days ago Skiing, schmiing. I go to St. Moritz to eat and drink.
- Suspendu 1 week ago suspendu entre les vents froids et forts des nuages des vagues et son Dieu il est resté et gelé
- A Little in Love with Lausanne 2 weeks ago Just back from another exploratory expedition to one of Switzerland's most intriguing cities. This beautiful passage is one of the few flat places in this city built on three hills. Inclined to like Lausanne living. The Ouchy neighborhood by the lake. A weekday market on Rue de Bourg, one of...
- Getting Reconciled 2 weeks ago “It’s the kind of soup your mother gives you when you’re sick -- and then you’re reconciled with civilization.” ~ Marie-France, Mezdi Restaurant, St. Moritz.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ExpatCH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!