Latest Blog Posts »
- The New Swiss Pocketknife 13 hours ago Is this the future of the Swiss pocketknife? http://www.newlyswissed.com/swiza-new-swiss-pocket-knife/
- Geneva Autumn Idle 1 week ago Learning to love our new official home, Genève. Such a joy to be the flaneur with visiting Hawaii‘i friends this week.
- Swiss Autumn Colors 1 month ago The earth aroma of the colors changing by the hour outside Neuchâtel ...
- Zoé Casts a Spell 2 months ago Zoé Robert turned 89 the other day, still casting spells over all of us. Zoé Madelyne Girardbille Robert has lived in Neuchâtel all her life. She grew up in an apartment just a block from where she has lived since she was married to Dr. Raoul Robert in 1949. Zoé has also seen the...
- What Do You Call Someone from Edinburgh? 2 months ago We want our money back. We spent three days in Edinburgh (Edinburra, say the Scots), the famously gray and gloomy capital of Scotland, and it was sunny days and starry nights the whole time. False advertising! Any glimmer of gloom could only be found at the city's giant, sooty, spooky,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ExpatCH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!