TwoFools in Zürich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lazy Summer Saturday: Produce and Pimm's 1 year ago The British Cheese Centre offersfine cheeses and the best Pimm's Cup in town.Farmer's markets are great, but they do present a challenge for late risers like us. By the time we're under way on a Saturday, most market stalls are closing. Not so at the Markthalle im Viadukt, where you can stroll in...
- Speaking of Work 1 year ago I've been inspired this year by a couple of businesses started by expat women in Z
- Back to Work 1 year ago source: www.powerhousecollective.comThis year is all about getting back to work, whether that ends up being a corporate gig or working for myself. Recently I found something very cool—actually inspiring—The Powerhouse Collective.The seven "founding mothers," as they've dubbed...
- I Want My WRS! 1 year ago The Swiss Radio and Television Broadcasting Corporation (SRG/SSR)
- I Still Want My WRS! 1 year ago Update on the battle to save WRS.First, if you haven't heard about the potential closure of WRS, read
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » TwoFools in Zürich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!