The Lebanese Expatriate
Latest Blog Posts »
- The war against the Lebanese army: 3 things you should pay attention to 3 weeks ago The sporadic attacks on the Lebanese army serve hidden agendas. Find out more... Continue reading →
- Dare we speak for peace? Caught in the cross-fire between Israel and Gaza!! 4 weeks ago Warning!! It is almost impossible to be objective on this issue, and so I do not promise to be objective at all. As the whole world and its social media are flooded with talks of the war on Gaza and … Continue reading →
- Is violence in Lebanon inherited? 3 months ago We want to believe that we are not prisoners of our ethnic histories, but the reality is that we are. A few days ago, Lebanese basketball fans and those who follow Lebanese news were consumed by the fight that broke up on … Continue reading →
- Open letter to Lebanese Minister of Youth and Sports: Empower the youth, do not punish them 2 months ago Enough has been already said about the last basketball game between “Al 7ikmah” and “Al Riyadi”, the rivals since the day I was born. Such hooliganism is not new to Lebanon, in fact it is not unique to Lebanon. It exists in UK, Spain, Scotland, Colombia, Argentina and … Continue...
- Dance to the sound of the Lebanese Cedar 3 months ago To the Lebanese people, the cedar is more than a tree, it is a symbol of identity and national pride. While the Lebanese diverge and disagree on all other aspects of their identity, Muslims and Christians, left and right, March … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Lebanese Expatriate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!