The Lebanese Expatriate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Support Green Glass Recycling Initiative for Lebanon 8 months ago It was the summer of 2013, I was on a short visit to Lebanon. I woke up early, drove to the industrial area of Abou Mizane in Bickfaya to meet a man who inspired me through a TedX talk. I was … Continue reading →
- Gebran Bassil: Pimp or Foreign Affairs Minister? 10 months ago The Lebanese Minister Gebran Bassil in on top of a delegation to the United States, mainly tasked to present the Lebanese stance to the United Nations on the war against ISIS. Gebran Bassil is not the first foreign affairs minister … Continue reading →
- The war against the Lebanese army: 3 things you should pay attention to 11 months ago The sporadic attacks on the Lebanese army serve hidden agendas. Find out more... Continue reading →
- Protected: Dare we speak for peace? Caught in the cross-fire between Israel and Gaza!! 11 months ago There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Is violence in Lebanon inherited? 1 year ago We want to believe that we are not prisoners of our ethnic histories, but the reality is that we are. A few days ago, Lebanese basketball fans and those who follow Lebanese news were consumed by the fight that broke up on … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Lebanese Expatriate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!