The Lebanese Expatriate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Gebran Bassil: Pimp or Foreign Affairs Minister? 1 day ago The Lebanese Minister Gebran Bassil in on top of a delegation to the United States, mainly tasked to present the Lebanese stance to the United Nations on the war against ISIS. Gebran Bassil is not the first foreign affairs minister … Continue reading →
- The war against the Lebanese army: 3 things you should pay attention to 1 month ago The sporadic attacks on the Lebanese army serve hidden agendas. Find out more... Continue reading →
- Dare we speak for peace? Caught in the cross-fire between Israel and Gaza!! 2 months ago Warning!! It is almost impossible to be objective on this issue, and so I do not promise to be objective at all. As the whole world and its social media are flooded with talks of the war on Gaza and … Continue reading →
- Is violence in Lebanon inherited? 4 months ago We want to believe that we are not prisoners of our ethnic histories, but the reality is that we are. A few days ago, Lebanese basketball fans and those who follow Lebanese news were consumed by the fight that broke up on … Continue reading →
- Open letter to Lebanese Minister of Youth and Sports: Empower the youth, do not punish them 4 months ago Enough has been already said about the last basketball game between “Al 7ikmah” and “Al Riyadi”, the rivals since the day I was born. Such hooliganism is not new to Lebanon, in fact it is not unique to Lebanon. It exists in UK, Spain, Scotland, Colombia, Argentina and … Continue...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Lebanese Expatriate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!