The Serial Expat Diaries...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Playground Visitor 2 weeks ago I am back and fully recovered from April and have posts to finish over the next few days.In the meantime...here is a photo taken at our only local playground (other than the school).This hungry visitor
- A special month 2 months ago I have been a lazy little blogger. And now I have no time to write as our cases are packed.
- Just putting it out there. 3 months ago I am a runner.I have been for almost a decade.But I have never felt like a runner.I have let fear stop me from progressing.I've let poor body image stop me from reaching my goals.And every few years I stopped running due to this fear and fall back to the start again.The result is that over the...
- Photoshop is my friend 3 months ago Thailand is very image conscious.Emphasis is placed on body weight, character features, age, and whiteness of one's skin.I have been quite fortunate that I only twice have had reference made to my not so petite shape.When having a pedicure I was asked why my legs are so big.I wish I knew.Recently...
- Silent Sunday 4 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Serial Expat Diaries... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!