Lost in Stockholm
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fika Runt Stockholm - A Map! 8 months ago You probably already know that Swedes loves their coffee. And they love to fika. Which got me thinking that, there should be a map to all the popular, or in some cases only, cafes in Stockholm. I took the SL’s tunnelbanan’s karta (metro map), removed all the stations, and inserted cafes....
- God Jul 2013! 10 months ago Wishing you all a happy Christmas and New Year! The bunny wishes everyone a God Jul too.
- National Anti-Bullying Month - My Story 13 months ago October is national anti-bullying month in the US. But as most of you know, bullying isn’t restricted by borders, or languages, or culture, or even religions. Bullying is a nasty part of childhood, that for many, persists until adulthood. Swedes, Americans, whatever, bullying is everywhere. I was...
- The United States is Closed 13 months ago If you are currently visiting the United States on vacation and are hoping to see the Statue of Liberty, Lincoln Memorial, or even Alcatraz, well, sad news, they are all closed. That’s because of the clusterfuckery of House Republications holding the budget hostage so they can “negotiate”...
- 10 Offbeat Spots to Visit in Stockholm 1 year ago I received an email from one of our readers about hitting up off the beaten path spots in the city. Of course I would love to share a few of my personal favorite spots, but it won’t be so private anymore! The best part about Stockholm is that it is a walking city. Truly. The […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lost in Stockholm has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!