A German Expat in Texas
Latest Blog Posts »
- Them Germans... and Delicious Texas Food 1 month ago Them Germans… and Delicious Texas FoodFunny story… Marco and I just arrived in Decatur, Texas,
- Back in China: Impressions 7 months ago Back in China: ImpressionsWe just landed in China and we have some time to kill before our connecting flight to Guangzhou.
- Brittany Holidays: Delicious Food in Lesconil 10 months ago Brittany Holidays: Delicious Food in LesconilBrittany holidays naturally include lots of delicious food. How could they not? It’s France after all But then… I really love eating local food no matter where we travel. One of my favorite food
- Capture The Seasons Across The World 9 months ago Capture The Seasons Across The WorldLabor Day is supposedly the end of summer – well, I basically spent it at the pool and thought about how we really don’t have the full four seasons in West Texas. I sometimes miss the changing of the colors in the fall and when the flowers all start...
- Mud Volleyball - Raising Money and Playing in the Mud 9 months ago Mud Volleyball – Raising Money and Playing in the Mud- Do you think this could ever happen where you are from? - What do you mean? - A whole bunch of people
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A German Expat in Texas
09:28 AM November 30, 2012
As a Texan who is living the expat life elsewhere, I love reading Country Skipper to keep me in touch with life back in my home country. Hearing what a German thinks of Texas life is always fun. Even if I weren't from Texas, I'd read Country Skipper just because of her fabulous writing.