From Beirut with Funk
Latest Blog Posts »
- 8 volunteers to climb Kilimanjaro to raise funds for UAE cancer patient 3 weeks ago On November 28th, 8 determined volunteers will attempt to summit the highest mountain in Africa and the highest freestanding mountain in the world. Mount Kilimanjaro. They will be climbing for the beautiful 9 year Shahad who is suffering from a brain tumor. They'll be climbing for cancer patients....
- Help needed for Roger Dahan 4 months ago Being in the US for a while now, we saw homeless people on the streets all the time. In Los Angeles, there is actually a neighborhood just for homeless people where they can literally install their tents or whatever form of habitat they have put together. It's too expensive to help these persons as...
- Governmentlessness, explosion-ful, terrorists and more sectarianism. 5 months ago What I meant with the whole CEO post (posted 3 days ago): Ministries should be treated / behave as departments; at the beginning of every quarter, half of year and year, goals are set, and if they are not met over and over, consequences are due. It's about incentives and setting out goals, having...
- CEO to run Lebanon as a company 5 months ago
- Freedom speaker or Karantina sex worker? 7 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Beirut with Funk has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!