a quick succession of busy nothings
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas 2013 3 months ago I just saw this on a friend's Facebook status and couldn't agree more:"I used to think being a kid on Christmas was the best thing ever, but it turns out having kids on Christmas is!"Merry Christmas to my little darlings. Thank you for lighting up my life.
- Lewis turns one! 4 months ago My oh my! How did his first year go by so quickly?! My little man turned a year old a couple of weeks ago. We are so in love with our Lewis and love watching him learn and grow. A few things about Lewis:Hair color: Blonde (and it's getting curly like his sister!)Eye color: BlueFavorite toys: ...
- Our Trip to America 4 months ago We've been quite busy the last couple of months, so this poor blog has been neglected. We were in America (Utah and California) for all of September and into October. Then I brought my lovely step-mom back with me to England and got to show her around for a couple of weeks. I love going home...
- Writing 5 months ago This girl is learning to write her letters. We don't yet know if she is right or left handed. She switches back and forth between her two hands and does equally well with both. Tess will be starting pre-school in January and I really can't believe this phase of her life is already starting!
- The Lake District 8 months ago Last week we went camping in the Lake District with some friends. I've wanted to see the Lake District ever since moving to England over five years ago. I was not disappointed!I was really worried the kids wouldn't sleep, but we all slept really well in our cozy little tent.Tess had the best time...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » a quick succession of busy nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!