Moving to Sweden
Latest Blog Posts »
- One Hella Happy Town 1 week ago Friday was Graduation Day for students all across Sweden. So, people were already pumped. Graduation from gymnasiet (the rough equivalent to high school) is a huge deal here, much bigger than anything in the U.S. It starts a week or … Continue reading →
- Cloud formations over Halmstad 2 weeks ago Walking the dogs this morning I noticed some interesting “cloud” formations. There is no way these can be vapor trails because I see these often and they dissipate within 2 or 3 minutes.
- Wrapping Up In Style 2 weeks ago Today was the last day of my exhibition at Peter Wahlbeck’s gallery here in town. Up until now I had sold one painting, which is not what I had hoped for but over the course the these past weeks I … Continue reading →
- Big Day-no, Great Day for Sweden 1 month ago It was a huge day for Sweden today. The national ice hockey team won its semifinal game against Finland and they will play Switzerland tomorrow for the world ice hockey championship is Stockholm. No host country has won the tournament … Continue reading →
- Chasing the red dots 1 month ago This is the best thing that an artist can see at an exhibition of his works:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Moving to Sweden has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!