Not Hemingway's Spain
Latest Blog Posts »
- Teaching English as a Second Language, pt. 3: Five More Ready-made Lessons 2 weeks ago Some of the hazards of English acquisition in Spain. If you're not careful in this job market, they'll eat you up! Here is a third (and final?) installment on some ready-made English lessons I've prepared as a TEFL teacher in Spain. In my first, I shared ten lessons, in my second, another five....
- The Hemingway Paradigm Is... Hispanomanía (100th entry!) 2 months ago So every 25 entries or so I take a moment to pause from generating new content for the blog and reflect on why I started it, that is, to do my part to help
- Azulejomanía: Images of Sevilla Through Tile Art 2 months ago I visited Sevilla on the eve of Semana Santa, the subject of this tile display at the Plaza de Espa
- Guest Post: "I Survived Fallas 2013!" 3 months ago This year I sat Fallas out, and joined the Valencian vacation exodus, visiting Sevilla. (More on that in future posts to come.) But I didn't want my readers to miss out on the fun here. So I asked Katlyn, an exchange student from Pennsylvania who's staying in Valencia this spring, to take notes...
- Fallas and Valencia, Before the Storm... 3 months ago "Senyor pirot
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not Hemingway's Spain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!