Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Insider Shopping: 8 pairs of boots under $100 that you can get on sale now (and will still be able to wear next fall) 3 days ago If you need a new pair of boots — or don’t really need them, but maybe just want them! — now is the time. There is still lots of stuff on sale, and many stores are lowering the prices even more, to get the winter merchandise off the shelves so they can bring out the spring fashion in […]
- Insta-Zurich 6 days ago The day is grey and muggy, as it has been for the most part of the past two weeks. The only inspiration I find in this weather is in a mug of hot tea, a good book, and my comfy sofa. But… something inspired me to leave the house for longer than just school drop-off and daily errands the past...
- I dream of Turkey 1 week ago Gah, the weather is just beyond miserable in Zurich right now. Today it was so dark and gloomy that when I stepped out of the house to bring the girls to school I thought for a moment that I had stepped into War of the Worlds, you know, in the scene before it all begins. *cue suspensful […]
- Loving it! 1 week ago eye shadow ♦ terrarium/lantern ♦ candle holder ♦ vase ♦ handbag ♦ flats ♦ earrings ♦ one-piece These shelves are really fun, and remind me of NYC. And this is definitely the coolest coat stand I have ever seen. Add some fun accents by shopping for geode and crystals. Trying...
- January wardrobe - Zurich 1 week ago The weather has been a little nutty around these parts. The year started with snow, then went on to rain and humidity, then just bitter cold, and a couple of days ago it was like spring time. In other words, it looks like January wants us to be ready for anything! My usual fall/winter uniform […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!