Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to travel with little globetrotters: family travel tips 6 days ago I am always surprised when I hear people say that they want to wait to have kids so they can travel. Those two things are by no means mutually exclusive! Traveling with kids is a different experience from traveling on your own, but I really enjoy introducing my daughters to new places, languages...
- 5 things to do when you visit Berlin (and one you shouldn't) 1 week ago Ah, Berlin. My new city crush. I was in Berlin at the end of May for The Hive, and while the weekend didn’t go quite as planned (between the flu I caught just before leaving Zurich and the fact that it rained for two days straight after I arrived in Berlin), clearly it was enough [...]
- A home away from home 2 weeks ago I don’t consider myself an overly fussy traveler. I don’t need 5-star hotels with spas and the works, ’cause frankly, I’d rather spend my time exploring the city. I do need the space to be clean though, and I am a tad germaphobe, which makes me wary of hostels, many motels...
- Bloggers, foodies and crafters, oh my! My experience at The Hive 13 2 weeks ago One of the things I have missed the most since we moved back to Switzerland is the local blogger community in the NYC Metro area, and access to blogger events. So it’s no surprise that when I heard of The Hive, I knew I had to attend! And so it was that last Friday evening [...]
- Avoiding overpacking and rolling with the punches 3 weeks ago I don’t consider myself extremely high-maintenance, but I do like to have options. Which is probably why I have a
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!