Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bookworms not-quite-Anonymous 3 days ago All the bookworms in the house please stand up! Is reading your favorite way to unwind, unplug, and just relax? Would you pick a book over a TV show most of the time? Do you have trouble finding space for all the books your read? I don’t smoke, I certainly don’t do drugs, I barely ever drink...
- The return of the blogger... let's dish! 2 weeks ago Hey guys! How have you been? My God, have I been slacking on the blogging front. Just on the blogging front though, I swear. There has been stuff going on, things to do, and life just takes over sometimes, you know? What have I been up to in the past 4 months, that my posting […]
- OOTW: doing comfort right 3 months ago Oh, you guys. I am soooo jet-lagged right now. I think those new X-Ray machines where you have to stand for 3-5 seconds with your hands up as if someone just screamed “Stop! This is a robbery!” are just making things worse, because I have never ever been so jet-lagged in my entire life. It’s...
- Pinspiration: great details to make any space feel special 3 months ago Ah, it’s been a busy few weeks! Have had hardly any time to read, or catch up on any TV shows… but I have found that Pinterest is a surprisingly relaxing pastime when you only have a few minutes to take a break in-between errands or unwind before bed. And of course we all know what […]
- OOTW: let me introduce you to my boyfriend 4 months ago Aaaaand we are back. It’s back home, back to school, and back to Swiss weather, which this summer has been to say the least uncooperative. Compared to the almost-constant rain of the past month or so, the weather wasn’t awful today or yesterday, but it’s definitely been fussy. And I,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!