Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pinspiration: Kitchen decor 2 days ago Unlike most people I know, I don’t want a big house. I am perfectly happy living in a flat, as long as I like it. Our flat is not huge, but it has wooden floors, two bathrooms, a nice-sized living room and lots of light. Those are my basic requirements. Also a basic requirement: a […]
- The colors of Notting Hill 1 week ago I already gave you the highlights of our weekend in London here, here and here, and I already told you I fell in love with Notting Hill immediately, but I thought I would show you a few more reasons reasons why. I could describe what I saw when walking through the streets of Notting Hill […]
- The market the blows all others out of the water 1 week ago This is the third post about our last trip to London. You can read the first two posts here and here. After two days of torrential rain, we were all really happy to wake up on Saturday to a gorgeous sunny (albeit a little chilly) day. This was the day I had most been looking […]
- Sunday Trippin' with Melissa of Design, Eat, Repeat 2 weeks ago I found Melissa’s blog following one of her gorgeous, colorful printables. And once I landed on her blog, I couldn’t get away. It was just filled to the brim with lovely, colorful, and just plain irresistible little bits: delicious recipes, fun printables, gorgeous party ideas, and all so...
- The uniform 4 weeks ago We all wear one, don’t we? You know, that combo that just makes you feel comfortable and put together and like you can take on whatever the day holds. The one that just ends up being so you that you have several versions, all along the same lines, and it kind of becomes your signature, even […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!