Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pinspiration: great details to make any space feel special 1 week ago Ah, it’s been a busy few weeks! Have had hardly any time to read, or catch up on any TV shows… but I have found that Pinterest is a surprisingly relaxing pastime when you only have a few minutes to take a break in-between errands or unwind before bed. And of course we all know what […]
- OOTW: let me introduce you to my boyfriend 2 months ago Aaaaand we are back. It’s back home, back to school, and back to Swiss weather, which this summer has been to say the least uncooperative. Compared to the almost-constant rain of the past month or so, the weather wasn’t awful today or yesterday, but it’s definitely been fussy. And I,...
- Feel-good music 3 months ago Amidst all the empty lyrics and the sex-talk and the booty-shaking (though we don't necessarily always mind the latter), there seems to be a new type of music emerging: the really honest, feel-good, or even better, feel-good-in-your-own-skin music.
- My favorite pieces from Primark's new shoe collection 2 months ago I have already professed my love for London numerous times. It is simply amazing: great architecture, great public transportation, awesome museums, fabulous shows and musicals, and simply amazing shopping spots. I love the markets, Topshop, Selfridges (especially the Shoe Galleries!), adore...
- OOTW: easy summer day outfit 4 months ago There is no doubt: summer has finally hit Zurich. With temperatures reaching above 30 degrees Celsius, this week had everyone putting away their coats and long-sleeve shirts, and reaching for the lightest items in their wardrobe. For me, that means dresses. Whether it’s maxis and flat sandals or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!