Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Loving it! 2 days ago polka dot top ♦ cocktail rings: black/purple/green ♦ throw pillows: London/New York ♦ dress ♦ lemony bits: fragrance/lip balm/cupcake painting (real ones here) Half of the effect of a great gift depends on how it is presented – I love this adorable, ultra-simple DIY polka dot wrapping...
- Chur, Insta-lovely 1 week ago Sometimes you need a change of scenery. Other times you need to go home. Familiar sights can often bring a sense of comfort and peace that is just as relaxing as going away somewhere to “unplug”. As a child, my husband spent a lot of time in Graubünden, where his family is from. Graubünden is...
- Work, play, relax, entertain... the elements of my perfect living room 1 week ago My husband likes to browse the real estate ads. We are not moving any time soon, but he likes to look at what’s out there, and he likes the idea of a nice house somewhere green and quiet, and far enough for the city that it qualifies as the boonies, as far as I am concerned. […]
- Cool finds: something to make your life a little easier (and a giveaway!) 2 weeks ago How are your multi-tasking skills? Sometimes I wonder how many balls I can keep in the air before I drop a few. Home, family, study, school pick-ups and drop-offs, errands, homework (both mine and the girls’)… My least favorite part of the everyday is the dozens of small, apparently...
- Pinspiration: an upcoming road trip to Trentino Alto-Adige, northern Italy 2 weeks ago In the past year or so we haven’t been able to take a long family vacation because of my husband’s work and travel schedule. I still go to Sardinia every summer with the girls, but we do miss our family holidays, so we have been taking shorter trips, using long weekends and such to go […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!