Globetrotting in Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- OOTW: doing comfort right 3 weeks ago Oh, you guys. I am soooo jet-lagged right now. I think those new X-Ray machines where you have to stand for 3-5 seconds with your hands up as if someone just screamed “Stop! This is a robbery!” are just making things worse, because I have never ever been so jet-lagged in my entire life. It’s...
- Pinspiration: great details to make any space feel special 1 month ago Ah, it’s been a busy few weeks! Have had hardly any time to read, or catch up on any TV shows… but I have found that Pinterest is a surprisingly relaxing pastime when you only have a few minutes to take a break in-between errands or unwind before bed. And of course we all know what […]
- OOTW: let me introduce you to my boyfriend 2 months ago Aaaaand we are back. It’s back home, back to school, and back to Swiss weather, which this summer has been to say the least uncooperative. Compared to the almost-constant rain of the past month or so, the weather wasn’t awful today or yesterday, but it’s definitely been fussy. And I,...
- Feel-good music 3 months ago Amidst all the empty lyrics and the sex-talk and the booty-shaking (though we don't necessarily always mind the latter), there seems to be a new type of music emerging: the really honest, feel-good, or even better, feel-good-in-your-own-skin music.
- My favorite pieces from Primark's new shoe collection 3 months ago I have already professed my love for London numerous times. It is simply amazing: great architecture, great public transportation, awesome museums, fabulous shows and musicals, and simply amazing shopping spots. I love the markets, Topshop, Selfridges (especially the Shoe Galleries!), adore...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Globetrotting in Heels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!