2 THE NORTH
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hibernation mode 1 week ago It is with great sadness I have to announce that this blogg will go into hibernation mode. However, at this moment,
- Threshold of Spring 1 month ago One month ago, I was convinced that we would get an early Spring. I couldn't have been more wrong. Although the weather - it was clear and sunny nearly every single day - couldn't have been better, it stayed very cold. Almost every night, the temperature plummeted to something around 20 degrees...
- March shots 3 months ago Some other things we saw, this month.
- Car wash 3 months ago Last Monday, the temperature rose to four degrees Celsius, giving me - with it being well above the freezing point - an excellent opportunity to wash the car. And that was about time, too. The last time I washed it, was months ago. Not that I dislike washing the car, but because of the
- On the road 3 months ago On the 15th of the month, we took the car and drove to Karlstad to do some shopping. Karlstad is the biggest city in the area and it takes about an hour and a half to get there by car. We seldom visit it, one or two times in a year at the most. Here are some pictures we took during our drive. Take...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 2 THE NORTH has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!