The Burning Nail
Latest Blog Posts »
- Homeless gypsy waif 1 year ago My parents have officially moved to a town outside of Pittsburgh. At last back amongst normal people Yankees! Technically they packed everything up and left Tennessee in June, but they closed on their new house and began the move in process … Continue reading →
- Minstrels and Beggars, episode 5 1 year ago Today’s episode is the first to include photos rather than video and is in honour of the fact that this time last year I had just returned from a week-long vacation in Arequipa, which is where the photos were taken. … Continue reading →
- May the Force be with your reception 1 year ago Several weekends ago — and by “several weekends” I mean “several months” ago because I am literally The Worst Updater of all Bloggington — I attended my first Peruvian wedding. It was also my first and I hope my last Star … Continue reading →
- May the Force be with your ceremony 1 year ago Time is a relative concept in latin culture. It’s a suggestion, if you will. I grew up in a predominantly Hispanic township, and my family was often invited to the epic birthday bashes our neighbours would throw, complete with a … Continue reading →
- Minstrels and Beggars, episode 4 1 year ago It’s been awhile since our last episode of Minstrels and Beggars and I’m confident you’ve all missed it like mad. In case you’re new or have forgotten, this is a series on street performers, also known as buskers, in Lima. … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Peru Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Peru!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » The Burning Nail has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!