Latest Blog Posts »
- Marlise 1 year ago Happy New Year! It’s 2014. The year of the horse, the legalization of marijuana in Colorado, and the year our second child will be born. Yup, I’m pregnant again. Bret and I are thrilled. I’m especially looking forward to my … Continue reading →
- The Wave 1 year ago We’ve lived in Alpine now for 8 months. Hard to believe it’s almost been a year. I’m slowly getting used to it. Slowly. It’s so quiet here. Except for the train that rolls through town several times a day. It … Continue reading →
- I'm Back 2 years ago I’m back. I took a wee hiatus from the blog for …oh, about 8 months. Not that you were counting. But you missed me. Tell me you did. I missed me. I missed writing. A lot has happened since my … Continue reading →
- Back in the Saddle 2 years ago We’re back in Jordan. We’ve been here since September 1st. I’ve been meaning to post something to the blog for three weeks but after several attempts and much editing I decided it was best if I was fully recovered from … Continue reading →
- Adjustments 3 years ago So we’re back in the U.S. for the summer. It’s nice to be here. I’ve already giddily skipped around Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. And Bret has sufficiently stuffed himself with bacon. It was an interesting and productive 10 months … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Jordan Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Jordan!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » aqababy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!