Latest Blog Posts »
- Back in the Saddle 8 months ago We’re back in Jordan. We’ve been here since September 1st. I’ve been meaning to post something to the blog for three weeks but after several attempts and much editing I decided it was best if I was fully recovered from … Continue reading →
- Adjustments 11 months ago So we’re back in the U.S. for the summer. It’s nice to be here. I’ve already giddily skipped around Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. And Bret has sufficiently stuffed himself with bacon. It was an interesting and productive 10 months … Continue reading →
- In the Valley of the Moon 1 year ago So, you guys know about my trip to Petra. Now, I’m going to wow you with my trip to Wadi Rum. Or maybe I’ll underwhelm you. Whatever your reaction to the following, at the very least it may inform you … Continue reading →
- EGG-TASTIC! 1 year ago I decided to jump on the Easter bandwagon this year. Last year, Abby wasn’t even a year old so we didn’t bother. But this year she seemed ready to experience the strange pagan rituals of Easter. We were planning to … Continue reading →
- PETRA AND BLOAT 1 year ago Two exciting things happened this past weekend: 1) We saved a pufferfish, and 2) We went to Petra! I’ll start with the pufferfish story because it’s very uplifting. If you want to skip to the Petra stuff, just scroll down. … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Jordan!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » aqababy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!