Latest Blog Posts »
- 89% of fathers go to the mother of their child as their main source of help to be a better father 11 months ago Fatherhood.org says that 89% of fathers go to the mother of their child as their main source of help to be a better father. This Father’s Day give dad a book on fatherhood:
- Belly Art 1 year ago Watch our midwife draw the baby on April’s belly for our son Teo…
- Free ebook for New Fathers 1 year ago I recently published a book called Becoming Dad: A True Story of One Man’s Transformation from Clueless Husband to Involved and Nurturing Father. I’m giving away a big chunk of the book (the pregnancy section) as a free ebook. http://www.becomingdadbook.com/free-ebook/ Enjoy!
- Parenting Book for a New Generation of Involved and Nurturing Fathers 1 year ago Within weeks of getting pregnant, April had a stack of parenting books waiting on my nightstand, complete with neat, hand-written bookmarks telling me which chapters I needed to read. In nine months, I had learned everything about April giving birth, becoming a mother, and how I could support her....
- Children's Book featuring Alleke 1 year ago I’ll be doing my first ever book signing this Saturday in Madrid. It’s a children’s book called Clara Has a Baby Brother. It’s bilingual in English and Spanish, and Alleke is the protagonist. Also, Alejandra Quiceno (www.kalakita.com) will be showing 12 of her illustrations...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spain Dad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!