Latest Blog Posts »
- 89% of fathers go to the mother of their child as their main source of help to be a better father 2 years ago Fatherhood.org says that 89% of fathers go to the mother of their child as their main source of help to be a better father. This Father’s Day give dad a book on fatherhood: http://becomingdadbook.com
- Belly Art 2 years ago Watch our midwife draw the baby on April’s belly for our son Teo…
- Free ebook for New Fathers 2 years ago I recently published a book called Becoming Dad: A True Story of One Man’s Transformation from Clueless Husband to Involved and Nurturing Father. I’m giving away a big chunk of the book (the pregnancy section) as a free ebook. http://www.becomingdadbook.com/free-ebook/ Enjoy!
- Parenting Book for a New Generation of Involved and Nurturing Fathers 2 years ago Within weeks of getting pregnant, April had a stack of parenting books waiting on my nightstand, complete with neat, hand-written bookmarks telling me which chapters I needed to read. In nine months, I had learned everything about April giving birth, becoming a mother, and how I could support her....
- Children's Book featuring Alleke 3 years ago I’ll be doing my first ever book signing this Saturday in Madrid. It’s a children’s book called Clara Has a Baby Brother. It’s bilingual in English and Spanish, and Alleke is the protagonist. Also, Alejandra Quiceno (www.kalakita.com) will be showing 12 of her illustrations for kids and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Spain Dad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!