Bryan's Budapest Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Day 11 - Beauty and a reminder of darkness 7 months ago Inzell - Melk (using bikeroutetoaster)I woke early, at 5:30, probably disturbed by the sounds of the first barges going up the river. I peered out of the tent to find that there was a thick mist hanging over the tops of the hillsides and everything was damp.But it was still and utterly beautiful,...
- Signing off: December 17th, 2012 11 months ago We left Budapest at about 4:30 p.m., drove out along the M1 and crossed the border into Austria at about 7 that evening. I suppose that is the point at which our Hungarian adventure officially came to an end. Three years on.I started this blog back in January 2010, when, arriving in a frozen, grey...
- Day 8 - All downhill from here 1 year ago Eltmann - Muhlhausen (using bikroutetoaster.com)I had been sleeping really well since starting the journey but having very vivid dreams. They never made any sense, but usually seemed to have some vague connection with the sights and sounds of the previous day. As someone who hardly ever remembers...
- Day 4 - Saved by the German police 1 year ago Cologne - Wilgersdorf
- Day 10 - Listening to the rhythm of the falling rain 1 year ago Straubing - Inzell (from bikeroutetoaster.com)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bryan's Budapest Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!