Latest Blog Posts »
- "Her Mother-in-Law is an Aswang" 4 days ago (Aswang graphic: Travis Simmons, Author of Wyrd Fiction) We recently encountered a roadblock in our search for a new domestic helper in the Philippines. Our [read more] The post “Her Mother-in-Law is an Aswang” appeared first on .
- Islands Stay Hotel Puerto Princesa Review 3 months ago Almost forgot the “Islands Stay Hotel Puerto Princesa Review” until one of my Canadian friends in Guimaras reminded me. My Canadian colleague freely admits to [read more] The post Islands Stay Hotel Puerto Princesa Review appeared first on .
- Filipina Relative is a Scammer 3 months ago “Filipina Relative is a Scammer” is the topic for today’s post. One of my long-time supporters and personal friend recently asked my asawa and I [read more] The post Filipina Relative is a Scammer appeared first on .
- The Whole Poop & Nothing But(t) the Poop 3 months ago If you’re about to sit down to a meal while you’re reading this, be forewarned, you might not have the stomach for this post. “The [read more] The post The Whole Poop & Nothing But(t) the Poop appeared first on .
- Underground River Puerto Princesa Adventure 3 months ago “Underground River Puerto Princesa Adventure.” My asawa and I were nearing the entrance to this natural wonder of the Philippines. This would be the first [read more] The post Underground River Puerto Princesa Adventure appeared first on .
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.