Latest Blog Posts »
- Local Bureau of Immigration Office Refuses to Extend Tourist Visa 3 days ago I was chomping down on a burger at Oliva’s Kitchen in Guimaras last Friday evening with a hefty contingent of expats and their Filipina spouses. Out of the group, over… The post Local Bureau of Immigration Office Refuses to Extend Tourist Visa appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Wire Transfer: Philippines to US Bank 5 days ago We had to do a wire transfer, Philippines to US bank, the other day. A tax bill back in the States had to be paid. I needed to transfer funds… The post Wire Transfer: Philippines to US Bank appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- PhilHealth: Foreigner Married to Filipina Update 6 days ago PhilHealth is the national health insurance plan of the Philippines. My wife, a Filipino citizen, first enrolled in the program in 2012, three years after we had retired to the… The post PhilHealth: Foreigner Married to Filipina Update appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Iloilo City Red Horse Beer Disaster 1 week ago It was a catastrophe of Biblical proportions and will go down in history as the “Iloilo City Red Horse Beer Disaster.” The Panay News ran this tragic story yesterday. Over… The post Iloilo City Red Horse Beer Disaster appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration Expels 74 Rude Foreigners 1 week ago Careful who you piss off at your local Bureau of Immigration Office. A recent press BI release[i] revealed that the Philippine Bureau of Immigration gave 74 “rude aliens” the boot… The post Philippine Bureau of Immigration Expels 74 Rude Foreigners appeared first on Philippines Plus .
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.