Latest Blog Posts »
- Our New Home in the Philippines is Nearing Completion 2 days ago Our new home construction project now begins Month Six. The post Our New Home in the Philippines is Nearing Completion appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- The Island Hoppers of Guimaras 4 days ago Island hopping and spending a relaxing day at the beach can be enjoyed all year round in the Philippines. The post The Island Hoppers of Guimaras appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Manggahan 2015:Mango Mascots and Muslim Folk Dancers 1 week ago I run into a group of over-sized mangoes at the Manggahan Festival. The post Manggahan 2015:Mango Mascots and Muslim Folk Dancers appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Pretty Pinays Roam Raymen Resort in Guimaras 1 week ago Life is tough. I have to spend a Sunday on the beach surrounded by pretty pinays. The post Pretty Pinays Roam Raymen Resort in Guimaras appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- A Restful Day at Raymen Beach Resort 1 week ago It's hard to beat a cold bottle of San Mig while relaxing at a beautiful beach resort in the Philippines. The post A Restful Day at Raymen Beach Resort appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.