Latest Blog Posts »
- Potential Rice Riots in the Philippines 3 days ago Wednesday, June 14, 2017 was a somber day for many Filipinos. Philippine Sen. Cynthia Villar had just called for a ban on unlimited rice servings, "unli-rice," in restaurants across the archipelago! The post Potential Rice Riots in the Philippines appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- New People's Army, Maute Terrorists: Iloilo Under Siege 4 days ago TWIN TERRORIST THREATS inched closer to Iloilo City! The post New People’s Army, Maute Terrorists: Iloilo Under Siege appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Boracay: Al Fresco Dining Supreme 5 days ago “Boracay: Al Fresco Dining Supreme, “ today’s post, features photos from a recent trip we took to Boracay. My lovely asawa and I, along with two nieces and a nephew,... The post Boracay: Al Fresco Dining Supreme appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Philippines Poopers Go Poof! 6 days ago Pooping. We all do it. Animals do it. From the day we leave our mother’s womb, we have the urge to defecate. But a recent story in The Daily Guardian... The post Philippines Poopers Go Poof! appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Beguiling, Bewitching Boracay Beaches 1 week ago “Beguiling, Bewitching Boracay Beaches” features some of the most beautiful sunsets I ever witnessed in my lifetime. My lovely asawa (wife) and I, along with two nieces and a nephew,... The post Beguiling, Bewitching Boracay Beaches appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.