Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat Healthcare in the Philippines: Are YOU Prepared? 2 days ago A serious topic for today’s post: “Expat Healthcare in the Philippines: Are YOU Prepared?” Do you think that if you move to the Philippines and become ill that the Philippine... The post Expat Healthcare in the Philippines: Are YOU Prepared? appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Can Foreigners Own Property in the Philippines? 1 week ago Want to start a fistfight with your expat friends in the Philippines? Start discussing the issue of foreign land ownership in the archipelago. Like religion and politics, the topic of... The post Can Foreigners Own Property in the Philippines? appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Moron Screws up His Internet Account 1 week ago The cancellation of the visit from our island province’s resident computer god saved me a few pesos. Panoy, is known throughout the land of sweet mangoes, Guimaras, for his computer... The post Moron Screws up His Internet Account appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Crusty Old Expat Cancels Computer God's Visit 1 week ago Who says you can’t teach an aging fossil something new? “Crusty Old Expat Cancels Computer God’s Visit” celebrates the fact that even an aged geezer like me can overcome obstacles.... The post Crusty Old Expat Cancels Computer God’s Visit appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- The Battle Rages On! At War with Globe's Grand Gaffe! 2 weeks ago It’s been one week since I’ve attempted to add my new Globe internet account to our existing account with the telecom. The battle rages on! I’m at war with “Globe’s... The post The Battle Rages On! At War with Globe’s Grand Gaffe! appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.