Latest Blog Posts »
- We Missed the Police/Protesters Clash in Iloilo 3 days ago Some of the protesters threw stones at police as they tried to march to the Iloilo Convention Center. The post We Missed the Police/Protesters Clash in Iloilo appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Expat Success Story in Guimaras, the Philippines: Paul & Janeth Toplis 5 days ago Paul and Janeth Toplis have a successful farm operation in Guimaras, the island province we call home. The post Expat Success Story in Guimaras, the Philippines: Paul & Janeth Toplis appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Guimaras Wonders Farm: Integrated Agro-Ecotourism Destination 1 week ago It was brutally hot that day, but we visited another Guimaras landmark. The post Guimaras Wonders Farm: Integrated Agro-Ecotourism Destination appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- "Do You Speak English?" 1 week ago Comments are back! The post “Do You Speak English?” appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Do I Recommend Neptune Pittman's Garden Resort in Guimaras? 1 week ago Rooms to rent 50¢? The post Do I Recommend Neptune Pittman’s Garden Resort in Guimaras? appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.