Latest Blog Posts »
- 30 Dogs Die on the way to Dog Show 1 hour ago “30 Dogs Die on the way to Dog Show.” As owners of eight precious pups ourselves, my wife and I were extremely distraught when we (read more) The post 30 Dogs Die on the way to Dog Show appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Philippines Beauty Pageant Obsession 1 day ago Philippines Beauty Pageant Obsession. I’ve already suffered through months of news coverage regarding Miss Philippines Rachel Peters. Ms. Peters is a Filipino-British model who finished (read more) The post Philippines Beauty Pageant Obsession appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Devastating Fire Guts Guimaras Old Site 4 days ago “Devastating Fire Guts Guimaras Old Site.” The Chavez Building, a commercial building located at the Old Site, San Miguel, Jordan, Guimaras, was devastated by fire (read more) The post Devastating Fire Guts Guimaras Old Site appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Buying Pirated DVDs in the Philippines 1 week ago After a few recent online articles regarding the seizure of millions of pesos worth of pirated DVDs in Iloilo City and Bacolod, I have to (read more) The post Buying Pirated DVDs in the Philippines appeared first on Philippines Plus .
- Philippine Dengue Vaccine Program Halted 1 week ago “Philippine Dengue Vaccine Program Halted.” Why? The vaccine is effective for people who have had dengue prior to immunization. However, it carries a risk of (read more) The post Philippine Dengue Vaccine Program Halted appeared first on Philippines Plus .
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.