Latest Blog Posts »
- New YouTube Video: Should I Really Encourage Cute Animal Videos? 2 days ago New video from an American expat in the Philippines. I spend my time doing absolutely nothing and excel at it beyond measure.
- The Filipino Savings Account: Carabaos, Cows & Chickens 6 days ago I don't know if two cows will even pay for a casket.
- Are Life Jackets Crumpling Lawyers' Suits on Iloilo-Guimaras Pump Boats? 1 week ago Lawyers riding the pump boats complained that the life jackets were crumpling their neatly pressed clothes.
- The Hulk is Dead 1 week ago I've heard it's best not to name any creature you plan to slaughter.
- The Expat Celebrity: "He Must Be an American Movie Star!" 1 week ago You can have a face like a dog’s rear end and still attract a lot of attention as an expat in the Philippines.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.