British Business Club in Ukraine
Latest Blog Posts »
- Good for them but not for us - How can the British continue to encourage Ukrainians to work more closely with the EU when many in the UK would vote to leave the EU if given the choice. 2 weeks ago This week a former member of Margaret Thatcher’s cabinet, (1981-89) and former Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Unicredit Bank in Ukraine - Please get things sorted out. 2 weeks ago I recently changed banks. But I have lived in Kyiv long enough to know that before making the change I would do plenty of homework. I did the usual of checking with my friends and those who had close contact with the new bank. Questions like: Which is the best branch to open an account? How many...
- The Margaret Thatcher Era 1979-1990. How things changed 2 months ago Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Baroness Thatcher,
- Cyprus Banking Situation 3 months ago Trouble has been brewing for some time in Cyprus. But trouble is not new in EU countries using the EURO these days. It was anticipated that the ECB and IMF would work out some bail out agreement with Cyprus. BUT.......who would have thought that part of the bail out would include a levy on all...
- Ukraine and the EU 4 months ago Much has been said and much has been written about the signing of the Association Agreement with Ukraine and the EU in 2013. Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych has assured everyone that ''Kyiv is working to remove the obstacles to the signing of the EU-Ukraine Agreement.'' Plus ''The signing...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » British Business Club in Ukraine has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!