Latest Blog Posts »
- Points make prizes - but is the prize worth having? 15 hours ago With the RADA elections now only 5 days away, some thought should perhaps be given regarding any new coalitions and cabinet of ministers that will follow. Way back on 24th/25th July an entry was published that stated Volodymyr Groysman would become Prime Minister after the forthcoming RADA...
- Bill 5036 fails in The RADA - thankfully 1 day ago Today amongst numerous Bills (4443a and 4143) relating to broadcasting in Ukraine, was Bill 5036. Within Bill 5036, Article 9, there a new paragraph was proposed, under which a broadcaster is not entitled to distribute audiovisual works, among which the main characters are police, armed forces,...
- Poroshenko signs election law amendments......but...... 2 days ago After returning from what can only be described as a less than successful ASEM Summit with regard to progress vis a vis The Kremlin, President Poroshenko has signed the election law amendments relating to voter bribery. Thus it is now an offence for organisations, institutions, and enterprises to...
- Internal displacement Ukraine - an enduring problem 3 days ago Internal displacement of Ukrainian citizens leaving The Donbas – simply sad reading – and likely to be an enduring issue with no easy or quick fix ahead. Nothing much else to be said.
- Odessa Port Side - Dmitry Firtash 4 days ago Odessa Port Side is a State owned entity of arguably some strategic value – which is why despite being rumoured to be on the privitisation lists of various Ukrainian governments over the years, it has after deliberation, never actually been sold – at least it has never been sold as far as...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Odessablog's Blog
15:01 PM February 17, 2014
As probably the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye and definitely the only South African it’s interesting to see a Brit blogging. Well done, at least now you’ve got one follower!
09:43 AM March 27, 2014
Actually, you are not the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye! ;-) Cheers!