Latest Blog Posts »
- Interesting but incomplete - Carnegie 11 hours ago This blog has some good friends within Carnegie, and especially so within Carnegie Moscow – in fact some of its members have publicly dedicated articles to this blog in the past – rather humbling it should be noted. However, this Carnegie article, whilst making some reasonable points for...
- To freeze or not to freeze - that is the question 1 day ago “To be, or not to be, that is the question— Whether ’tis Nobler in the mind to suffer The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? “ Hamlet – William Shakespeare “To be, or not to be” perhaps seems a little over […]
- Next question.... 2 days ago As the Russian military slowly begins to carve out a “Novorussiya” in the Donbas, and the Russian Academy of Sciences has been tasked with publishing a history of “Novorussiya” – and perhaps if ferreting around in historical documents of Catherine The Great, they may discover a map that...
- Goodbye non-alignment? 3 days ago Sometimes things appear to be dramatic prima facie, when in fact they are anything but. This afternoon, Prime Minister Yatseniuk, after a meeting the the National Security Council, submitted a draft bill for consideration by the RADA, to abolish Ukraine’s long standing official non-alignment...
- Partisans 4 days ago Today, UN Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic, begins a visit to Ukraine that is due to last until 3rd September. Tomorrow, whilst in Kyiv he is due to introduce the fifth human rights report regarding Ukraine. If the MSM is to be believed, the report will be critical of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Odessablog's Blog
15:01 PM February 17, 2014
As probably the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye and definitely the only South African it’s interesting to see a Brit blogging. Well done, at least now you’ve got one follower!
09:43 AM March 27, 2014
Actually, you are not the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye! ;-) Cheers!