Latest Blog Posts »
- Social matters - Ukraine 18 hours ago One of the key advantages of any political incumbent with elections on the horizon, is the ability to indirectly bribe sections of the community through social policy – slowly but surely – in the run-up to campaigning. Now 2015 and the next presidential elections may seem far, far away...
- EU sponsored education on the Danube Delta 1 day ago A short entry today owing to technical issues and my woeful IT skills which manage to lose a fair amount of pending material, including what had been written yesterday for publishing today. Anyway, I have written here and here
- Insuring failure - Ukrainian opposition 2 days ago Now if you happen to be the opposition – ergo the minority – in any parliament, it goes without saying that getting the laws you support passed – or those you are against to fail – requires party discipline to insure the maximum turnout at any such vote, as well as erosive...
- But what if the Association Agreement gets signed? 3 days ago Much has been said and written about the EU-Ukrainian Association Agreement and DCFTA.
- A day with the "Beeb" 4 days ago A very short entry today as I have spent the day filming with the BBC talking drug and human trafficking, smuggling and counterfeit goods in Odessa – naturally I will eagerly await my BAFTA nomination! So having spent the day talking trafficking routes in and out of Odessa and more broadly...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Odessablog's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!