Latest Blog Posts »
- Klimkin to attend DCFTA trilateral talks 1 December 4 hours ago It’s been a month since the last entry was made regarding the trilateral talks between Ukraine, the EU and Russia surrounding the bilateral Association Agreement and DCFTA between Ukraine and the EU. On 1st December another round of talks occurs some 30 days prior to the full implementation of...
- Holodomor - A street with a million (+) names? 1 day ago The problem with history, certainly when it comes to numbers, is often visualising the horrific loss of human life certain events cause – particularly those events that are “man-made”. Most people can visualise a dead person, perhaps several. Some can, and have seen, dozens at a time,...
- It's not the hours you put in - It's what you put into the hours 2 days ago Of the best bosses your author has every worked for, both have been women – and fearsome, professionally demanding, but quite brilliant women they were too – as is perhaps to be expected for those that reached lofty institutional heights within late 1970’s Britain. One in particular was fond...
- Buying an extra gift this Christmas - Odessa 3 days ago It had been mulled as to write a few words about the “decommunisation laws” and the change of street names in Odessa – or not – as none have yet changed as of today. But something has caught the eye of the blog that seems worthy of a little promotion (and yes there are always […]
- And so begins an internal political Maidan? Maybe 4 days ago Many times this blog has opined over the past year that the next “Maidan” would probably fall within and not without the walls of the Verkhovna Rada. The last 48 hours has seen some interesting announcements and developments from those within the two largest coalition parties – President...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Odessablog's Blog
15:01 PM February 17, 2014
As probably the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye and definitely the only South African it’s interesting to see a Brit blogging. Well done, at least now you’ve got one follower!
09:43 AM March 27, 2014
Actually, you are not the only native English speaker in Zaporozhzhye! ;-) Cheers!