Latest Blog Posts »
- Following Jesus 3 days ago I mentioned the children's Passion Week event we went to. It was called "In Jesus' Steps," and they took the children through reenactments of the last week of Christ's life on earth. It started off with a short puppet show, and then they divided out into groups and started walking. I went with the...
- After the busyness 5 days ago I think the busyness is slowing down now. Will is coming home today. We had thought that he wouldn't make it back until late tomorrow, but he was able to change his ticket, and so we'll have Easter together.I thought I'd share some of our week in list format, and then (hopefully) I can post photos...
- After the rain 1 week ago We're really busy here, but doing very well. I'll write once we get through the busyness.Will is in Uzhgorod for another session of the Agape school.
- General little update 2 weeks ago I haven't had time or desire to write lately. But, we're doing well, and spring is here. We have tons of photos of ducklings and flowers, so I can choose a few of the best of those to share. And what else...?We had a nice, plain, quiet spring break last week. I actually wasn't planning on it, but...
- I love this... 3 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hunsucker's Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!