Latest Blog Posts »
- After the rain 1 day ago We're really busy here, but doing very well. I'll write once we get through the busyness.Will is in Uzhgorod for another session of the Agape school.
- General little update 1 week ago I haven't had time or desire to write lately. But, we're doing well, and spring is here. We have tons of photos of ducklings and flowers, so I can choose a few of the best of those to share. And what else...?We had a nice, plain, quiet spring break last week. I actually wasn't planning on it, but...
- I love this... 2 weeks ago
- Bogdan's birthday 1 month ago Cookies at breakfast!On Wednesday our sweet little boy turned three. He insists that he's not big. According to him, Jaan is big, Bogdan is little. But we had a really big celebration for our little guy!We didn't tell any of our children where we were going. However, for several days I had been...
- Two quick links 2 months ago This blog post really reflects my own thoughts these days:So, in answer to the many messages and emails that I have recently received:Yes, I am safe. Yes, I have an emergency plan. No, I’m not okay. I’m not okay because my Ukrainian family is not okay....I also found her title very apropos:...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hunsucker's Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!