Latest Blog Posts »
- What a week! 5 days ago It's been very a very full week, with lots of good and lots of bad.Good: I got to go to a seminar in Dnipro on Wednesday. It was for adoptive parents, social workers, and anyone who works with orphans and children from hard places. They call this subject "Pedagogy of Trauma." I believe that it's so...
- Bogdan's birthday 1 week ago Yesterday Bogdan turned SIX! He (and a certain mama) had wanted to celebrate with "shashlik in the woods," but when we saw the forecast for three days of cooler and drippy weather, we suggested the big indoor play place instead, and he enthusiastically agreed. So, after church we headed over there...
- Raia in Kyiv 2 weeks ago Kamitra, who accompanied Oksana back from America, sent me these photos of the free day they had in Kyiv.
- Bits of news 2 weeks ago (Edited later to add a few links.)This is just a bunch of random bits thrown together.First, a few pictures of Bogdan: He learned to make blini!Second, I didn't finish the marshrutka stories, and that's because the saga continues. Everything is pretty much business as usual. We even have a new...
- Just cuteness 2 weeks ago I love this picture of the culinary class that Asya goes to! That's Asya on the far left, in case you couldn't tell.Taken from here
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hunsucker's Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!