Latest Blog Posts »
- Day 5 1 week ago The light of the world:
- Days 3 and 4 1 week ago Smiles:And fish:
- Day 2 2 weeks ago Advent then and now....Instead of buying candy, Jaan made grape juice jello. Bogdan was the first to find one of the hidden jellos, and then he just wanted to sit down with a spoon and dig in. Forget about searching for the note and the rest of the cups! But he did listen well to the story. And...
- Advent 2014 2 weeks ago It's one of my favorite times of the year! Advent!Last night we set up our Advent wreath, lit the first candle, sang "our" Advent song, and talked a little about hope and what is ahead for this season.This year, these two...Wait, she's almost as tall as he is?!?!As I was saying, these two are...
- Thanksgiving and fall concert 2 weeks ago Happy Thanksgiving! We're so thankful for all of our family and friends who are out there, reading this.Yesterday we read in one of our children's books that the original Thanksgiving feast lasted three days. This year ours is, too. We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with one set of friends...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hunsucker's Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!