Latest Blog Posts »
- Vacation photos, part 3 1 day ago
- Vacation photos, part 2 2 days ago I said that we enjoyed our nature encounters. While we were sitting on the dock, this snake came up out of the water, holding a fish. We watched while it tried to find a way to swallow its catch, and then it eventually left, still carrying the whole, live fish.A fun series of...
- Vacation photos, part 1 3 days ago Of course, as soon as I sit down to do this, the internet connection decides to be difficult. I'll just leave it, and see if it can upload while I do other things....Yes! That worked. Now you can see some of the beauty we enjoyed during our four days away at the beginning of this month. We went...
- Happy 4 days ago Our happy campers came home today. We missed them so much! (Well, Bogdan and our little neighbors and I missed them terribly. Will was still enjoying the strange quiet in our home.) They had a wonderful time. I think they are very tired, too. Asya says that she went and put herself to bed early...
- Sticks 2 weeks ago My parents left a pack of popsicle sticks with us, and then Mom sent Jaan this link. Over the past few days he's been building all kinds of chain reactions, and this is his latest creation:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hunsucker's Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!