Many Coloured Days
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best Chocolate-y Birthday Party in Kiev 1 week ago For me it was guilt-free chocolate for once and from all appearances the girls liked it too.
- Rubbish Day 1 week ago It does get collected promptly, no matter the weather, each week.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- Picnic at the Cemetery 1 week ago Today, the Sunday after Easter, is St Thomas Day in the Orthodox Calendar.
- Coffee, Kindle, Good Company and the Secrets of Shevchenko Park 2 weeks ago Shevchenko Park has an interesting history.
- http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ManyColouredDays/~3/WuHg5alN6a0/blog-post.html 2 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ukraine!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Many Coloured Days
10:15 AM November 23, 2012
Andrea always finds colorful experiences to write about as she and her brood explore the streets of Kyiv: lots of great photos, lots of humor, interspersed with flashbacks to Moscow and trips to other cities. I love her take on the quirkiness of Ukrainian life!