Family Overseas Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kiev's Morning commute 21 hours ago On an early run today, it struck me how much Kyiv flavor one gets just observing the morning commute.
- Happy Mother's Day! 1 week ago Happy (belated) Mother's Day!With the low birth rate here (only 1.2 children / woman in Ukraine vs. 2.4 in the world), there aren't that many kids running around.
- Happy Victory Day! 2 weeks ago May is chop full of holidays in Kiev.
- Insiders Italy 2 weeks ago Last minute (once my passport was released from the residency permit process), we booked a trip to Italy for Spring Break - prompted by our goal to get to our friends' (the Belli's) house near Bologna.Flying on Hungary's low cost carrier - Wizz Air
- Kyiv Stay-cation & another typically random day 1 month ago It has been a few weeks since I've posted - during that gap I can't claim a cohesive theme has emerged.....the random highlights:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Family Overseas Adventures
16:20 PM December 12, 2012
I love reading your blog Merilee. I just recently moved to Kiev with my husband and three kids and have found your writing real funny and informative as well.(we used to live in Chicago, ages ago in another life and loved it there. Still secretly hoping to meve there one day) One question, can you share the info on that place outside Kiev that has the cabins? Looked real interesting and would love to take our bunch there sometime. (once the whole country defrosts) Thanks for keeping my spirits up in this tough transition!