Loving in Ukraine
Latest Blog Posts »
- Love in Ukraine 4 months ago I'm home after an extremely long day, it is almost midnight, and I just turned on a movie I haven't seen in many years. I've seen it twice, and it was sentimental for me both times. The name of the movie is "For the Love of the Game" starring Kevin Costner. I realize that through everything, I...
- Emptying Out Ukrainian Christmas 5 months ago I have woken up extremely irrtable, and I was extremely irritable last night before I went to bed. The reality is that my life is nothing like I would like it to be, and it is moving in the direction that I want it to go too slowly for my taste. In early March, I will have been teaching English...
- Feeling Blue in Odeessa 5 months ago I've been working on my book and blog and website, and Google ranking for the better part of 10 months now, and I have been trapped in what I would call "limbo" for the better part of the past two months. I have a wonderfully generous friend who has helped me design my website in order to make it...
- Ukrainian Girls - Really?? 8 months ago This post has been permanently deleted. All blogs posts can be found athttp://loveukr.com/Thank you for reading.
- Ukrainian Girls - American Guys 8 months ago This post has been permanently deleted. This blog can be followed in its entirety athttp://loveukr.com/
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Loving in Ukraine
09:35 AM January 11, 2013
I just started reading this blog and bought the book tonight. I have been to Ukraine, albeit eleven years ago, and the unbelievable accuracy and candor here is refreshing and parallels what I have experienced and I have found it to be the "go to" book for us guys tired of the feminist attitudes prevalent in the US today, and looking for a Ukrainian bride! AC , Eugene, Or