Latest Blog Posts »
- El sueño de la razón produce monstruos 3 hours ago
- Beach Bars Go, But Puppies Have Another Place to Walk. 2 weeks ago Mojácar is known for its narrow winding streets, its tumble of white houses on the last hill of a mountain chain and its views of the coast and the surrounds. Down on the coast itself, Mojácar is known for its beach bars.The Town Hall has shown itself keen to reinvent Mojácar as a 'family'...
- El Centro Ecuestre Albero 2 months ago Some photos from this past Sunday. Loli and her students ride their beautiful horses in La Cañada.
- Aldous Huxley Wrote a Poem about Almería 2 months ago Aldous Huxley in Almería, ninety years ago. Almería: December 3, 1930Winds have no moving emblems here, but scourA vacant darkness, an untempered light;No branches bend, never a tortured flowerShudders, root-weary, on the verge of flight;Winged future, withered past, no seeds, nor leavesAttest...
- The Sun Has Gone Out 2 months ago Here’s where we are, and our apologies for another Brexit-related editorial. Michael Howard – a past Leader of the Conservatives and an ex-home secretary under John Major – suggests (no doubt in jest) that Britain would go to war against Spain over Brexit. Mrs May produces her walrus-laugh...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Spanish Shilling
07:19 AM January 10, 2013
Long-time blog written by someone who really knows (and likes) Spain. Humorous and informative
20:45 PM September 23, 2014
Always worth reading. Interesting, informative and often uplifting.