Latest Blog Posts »
- Spitter Spatter Stain Free Anti-Bacterial Children's Clothing Giveaway 4 days ago I have an exciting giveaway for my readers today from a new children’s clothing company Spitter Spatter. What is Spitter Spatter? Spitter-Spatter
- Outdoor Play: Catching Butterflies 6 days ago This morning we were playing a game of Elefun, the game where fabric butterflies are blown from
- Outdoor Play: Making Potions 1 week ago My eldest daughter has been an avid potion maker all her life.
- Autism Awareness Month: Parenting a Child on the Autistic Spectrum # Story 3: The Wilkins Family-A Step Parent's Story. 3 weeks ago
- Autism Awareness Month: Parenting a Child on the Autistic Spectrum # Story 2 : The Simpson Family-A Single Parent's Perspective 3 weeks ago The Simpson family are Leanne, Chloe (age 6) and Robert (age 3). Leanne
Contest Entries »
- Top Tips for Grocery Shopping in the US Writing Contest March 2013 When I moved to the US I expected shopping to be different. In particular I expected a lot of processed foods and fewer fresh items. In some ways I was pleasantly surprised, fruit and veg sections are abundant with a large amount of organic produce,...
- Chewing Gum as a Reward?… Getting Acquainted with Weird American School Customs Education and International Schools Starting school in America has taken a bit of getting used to for my daughter and me. Certain things we expected to be different like spelling and history but some we didn’t anticipate, like having to re-learn the words for punctuation. Her...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » rightfromthestart has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!