Tom and Katie Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our little Aussie 2 days ago We have had lots of questions about Sienna's citizenship status.. is she Australian? or British? neither, or both? Well, luckily for this little lady, she will hold passports for both countries.Sienna is an Australian citizen by virtue of the fact that Tom and I hold a permanent visa for the...
- Mean mummy, brave baby... 1 week ago Today was Sienna's six week vaccinations... she was a trooper!
- In Bubba's arms... 2 weeks ago When Sienna cries, Bubba has the patience of a saint.. he walks around, sings his little songs to her (now called 'Bubba jazz'), and sometimes she rewards us all with some peace in return...I couldn't help but record how small she is in relation to Bubba's hands..
- First smile... but not on camera... 2 weeks ago After a few days of 'nearly' smiles, we got several proper smiles today! Despite what you might think, my camera is not permanently attached to me, so I didn't manage to capture a smile to share... I did get a sleeping shot though!First smiles... 5 weeks 2 days...
- Sienna at five weeks... 2 weeks ago How have five weeks passed already since we first met you? Here are some special things about you at five weeks old:- you are desperately trying to smile and have given us a few 'nearly' smiles (captured below)- you are focusing on our faces and following us when we move- you can grip our fingers...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tom and Katie Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!