Tom and Katie Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sienna & Duck [at Wisley] 3 days ago At last Sienna has dropped down to one nap so morning outings are an option (actually a necessity!). Today despite the dreary weather we went to Wisley for a walk through the butterfly house (third visit so far!) and a look at the ducks.It was a hit with a nearly-but-not-quite-walking Sienna!
- Baking with Lynne 3 months ago I'm rather behind on sharing photos here.. there is all of Christmas to catch up with! Whilst I buy some time to sort it all out.. here are some photos of Sienna and my good friend Lynne baking a cake together!
- A little update! 4 months ago I thought it was high time for a bit of an update.. since I last wrote we have had three new teeth, two lots of illness, one wedding, multiple frosts, and a lot of work in our home!I miss Australia like mad, but the happiness we are getting from being close to family and old friends is...
- Is it really October? 4 months ago 20 degrees at Branksome Beach... what day of the year is it? Hallowe'en! To have this temperature and a sunny day on 31st October is rather unusual, but we made the most of it with a trip to the beach with Granny Pam and Grandad.There were people in t-shirts!! I'm still in shock!Sienna enjoyed some...
- Sienna's first birthday party (lessons learnt and photos taken)... 5 months ago Just like everything else on the parenting spectrum, children's birthday parties are a learning curve. With one down, it's time to compile a list of things I've learnt for next year..1. Cake - start earlier.. OR be less ambitious OR outsource to willing grandparent2. Decorations - balloons are...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tom and Katie Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!