Tom and Katie Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mastering the stairs... 6 days ago It's not come easily, but after a few Tumble Tots classes Sienna (at 19 months) can now get up and down the stairs on her own!
- Exploring the woodland... 3 weeks ago We are having fun exploring our local area, including the Woodland at Claremont House..
- Sienna at 18 months.... 1 month ago As predictable as it sounds, I'm not sure where the last 18 months has gone... Sienna is 1 1/2 years old already and the time is flying by. She is becoming more fun and interactive every day - here is a glimpse of Sienna at 18 months...- She is is now walking, spinning, almost running and climbing...
- Hunting for Easter Bunnies 2 months ago Three of Sienna's cousins came to stay last weekend, and with Easter just around the corner we wasted no time hunting down some chocolate bunnies at Wisley. Emily celebrated her 12th birthday whilst they were with us - happy birthday Emily!Here are some photos of our adventures...
- Walking in the garden with Grandad... 2 months ago Finally some sunshine! It hit 12 degrees at the weekend and the Brits were out in shorts and t-shirts... blimey!!! We are still in coats but are still enjoying getting out in the garden...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tom and Katie Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!