Tom and Katie Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sienna at 18 months.... 2 weeks ago As predictable as it sounds, I'm not sure where the last 18 months has gone... Sienna is 1 1/2 years old already and the time is flying by. She is becoming more fun and interactive every day - here is a glimpse of Sienna at 18 months...- She is is now walking, spinning, almost running and climbing...
- Hunting for Easter Bunnies 2 months ago Three of Sienna's cousins came to stay last weekend, and with Easter just around the corner we wasted no time hunting down some chocolate bunnies at Wisley. Emily celebrated her 12th birthday whilst they were with us - happy birthday Emily!Here are some photos of our adventures...
- Walking in the garden with Grandad... 2 months ago Finally some sunshine! It hit 12 degrees at the weekend and the Brits were out in shorts and t-shirts... blimey!!! We are still in coats but are still enjoying getting out in the garden...
- Sienna & Duck [at Wisley] 3 months ago At last Sienna has dropped down to one nap so morning outings are an option (actually a necessity!). Today despite the dreary weather we went to Wisley for a walk through the butterfly house (third visit so far!) and a look at the ducks.It was a hit with a nearly-but-not-quite-walking Sienna!
- Baking with Lynne 5 months ago I'm rather behind on sharing photos here.. there is all of Christmas to catch up with! Whilst I buy some time to sort it all out.. here are some photos of Sienna and my good friend Lynne baking a cake together!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tom and Katie Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!