Tom and Katie Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- SIENNA52: Week 1 - Rolling Around 1 week ago It's time for a new photography project. Together with my dear friend and photography inspriation Christie Nelson, I will be making a photo collage each week for a year, titled 'Sienna52'. After a lot photographs of Sienna standing in fields of flowers, this project is about capturing the 'every...
- Beach Hut Week 2015 2 months ago This week we've had a fantastic three days on the beach at Sandbanks. Sienna is now old enough not to eat the sand, but young enough to be entertained all day by it! With grandparents to dote and lots of photographic opportunities to be had, everyone was a happy camper..I had trouble narrowing down...
- Mastering the stairs... 3 months ago It's not come easily, but after a few Tumble Tots classes Sienna (at 19 months) can now get up and down the stairs on her own!
- Exploring the woodland... 3 months ago We are having fun exploring our local area, including the Woodland at Claremont House..
- Sienna at 18 months.... 4 months ago As predictable as it sounds, I'm not sure where the last 18 months has gone... Sienna is 1 1/2 years old already and the time is flying by. She is becoming more fun and interactive every day - here is a glimpse of Sienna at 18 months...- She is is now walking, spinning, almost running and climbing...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tom and Katie Down Under has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!