Rome... If You Want To
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Alpine Weekend to Forget 2 days ago And this is the most personal blog post I’ll ever write.A few months ago, I went to Selva Val Gardena. I’ve been putting off writing about it ever since. The air was crisp and clean, and cold but not intolerable under good American winter gear. I napped to the sound of skiers swishing...
- Random English Friday Fun 6 days ago If you like Random English, be sure to check out the archives here. Thanks to my friend Luca Boccianti
- My Last Tour in Turin 1 week ago I knew this would probably be my last trip, for a long time anyway, to Turin, the city I started this blog with. And spent a memorable Thanksgiving in. So I went up for one last weekend to tick the last boxes off of the list: The National Museum of Cinema, The Egyptian Museum, Caffe’ [...]
- Is Anyone Working in Bari Besides Me? 1 week ago I’ve travelled a lot for work. To places like Waco, Hillsboro, Fort Worth, and Ector, Texas. A couple of times I even got to go to Corpus Christi and Houston for depositions. My McDonald’s receipts were promptly reimbursed, and you know what? Even going to places like that is fun for...
- Barcelona on a Boat, or, The Importance of Footwear When Traveling 3 weeks ago I had been to Spain only once before, and only for a few days, and only to one city. But what a few days and what a city? In 2002, when I was 22 years old, I traveled with a group of Italian friends in a motorhome from Rome to Pamplona for the Running of [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Rome... If You Want To has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!