THATLou - Treasure Hunt at the Louvre
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Face of THATLou, Part 2 6 days ago The other day I posted the first part of New Face of THATLou, lingering on the shiny new photo-based website. But there’s another very important element to THATLou’s New Face: the Logo! I loved my old logo. I loved it for the fact that it was created first on a napkin after a THATLou...
- The New Face of THATLou 1 week ago There’s always something exciting about the new.
- Arts + Sciences Hunt 2 months ago Perspective
- Welcome 3 months ago Welcome to the THATLou Blog. If you type the theme of the hunt you’ve chosen in the search box (upper right hand corner) articles will pop up that may just help you answer bonus questions. For instance Beauty + the Beast(iary) has articles ranging from The Borghese Beauty, about Paulina...
- THE American Expat Painter 3 months ago Yes, I guess that title and caps-lock implies just how very much I like John Singer Sargent (1856-1925). I think he’s probably my favorite American painter, expat or otherwise*. I’m happy to say a second THATd’Or is imminently descending upon the great halls of the Mus
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on THATLou - Treasure Hunt at the Louvre
13:38 PM November 27, 2012
Love THATlou! Love the idea. So inventive and clever.
13:57 PM November 27, 2012
A wonderful idea and a wonderful blog!