Chasing the Donkey!
Latest Blog Posts »
- M is for.... Mali Iž #AtoZChallenge 1 day ago Mali Iž is a short ferry ride from Zadar, on the Dalmatian coast. While the island may be small she has a big heart, and it full of history - centuries old. The post M is for…. Mali Iž #AtoZChallenge appeared first on .
- L is for.... Lighthouses #AtoZChallenge 2 days ago K was for Krapina L is for…. Lighthouses I was gobsmacked to learn that there are 40 lighthouses here in Croatia. Then when I gave it a minute I realised just how important they would have been before modern day equipment with over 1,000 islands and a huge coast line along the Adriatic. Then I...
- Here are 6 of our favorite things to see and do in Croatia 2 days ago If you're planning a vacation to Croatia, you simply must add this list of things to see and do in Croatia to your bucket list The post Here are 6 of our favorite things to see and do in Croatia appeared first on .
- Where to get the best steak in Zagreb 3 days ago Need Steak? Want to know where to get the best steak in Zagreb, Croatia? We have the answer. The post Where to get the best steak in Zagreb appeared first on .
- K is for.... Krapina 4 days ago What is in Krapina? Neanderthals! Its in Krapina that early man walked 130,000 years ago, The post K is for…. Krapina appeared first on .
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 List for Phrases You Need When Moving to Dalmatia. Expat Blog Awards 2013 Here is a list of Croatian phrases you won’t find in a travel guide.Have you heard the tale about the expat who moved to a new country and found communicating difficult? Of course you have, it's got to be one of the hardest things for any expat -...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Croatia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Croatia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chasing the Donkey!
19:33 PM December 23, 2013
Biggest Congrats on getting teh GOLD!