Chasing the Donkey!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Croatia: UNESCO World Heritage Sites 4 days ago Seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites can be found in Croatia. Travel Croatia with us and discover these very special sites. The post Travel Croatia: UNESCO World Heritage Sites appeared first on .
- Travel to Croatia: Vacation Inspiration Silba Island 6 days ago Travel to Croatia through these wonderful photos of Silba Island in Dalmatia, Croatia from Amir Rijavec. The post Travel to Croatia: Vacation Inspiration Silba Island appeared first on .
- Outdoor adventure travel: Rafting on the Cetina River Croatia 1 week ago Croatia also has something for those seeking outdoor adventure travel; white water rafting on the Cetina River in Central Dalmatia. The post Outdoor adventure travel: Rafting on the Cetina River Croatia appeared first on .
- Zip line Omiš: Zoom a whopping 65 kilometres across the canyon 2 weeks ago Zip line Omiš: Zoom a whopping 65 kilometres across the canyon, 150 metres up in the air... go on, if you dare. The post Zip line Omiš: Zoom a whopping 65 kilometres across the canyon appeared first on .
- 5 Croatian cities Indians should visit 2 weeks ago 5 Croatian cities Indians should visit as suggested by Indian, Chaitanya Shah, editor of the travel site Traveling Curiously. The post 5 Croatian cities Indians should visit appeared first on .
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 List for Phrases You Need When Moving to Dalmatia. Expat Blog Awards 2013 Here is a list of Croatian phrases you won’t find in a travel guide.Have you heard the tale about the expat who moved to a new country and found communicating difficult? Of course you have, it's got to be one of the hardest things for any expat -...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Croatia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Croatia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chasing the Donkey!
19:33 PM December 23, 2013
Biggest Congrats on getting teh GOLD!