Chasing the Donkey!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chasing the Donkey Tours: Kornati Islands Day Trip 4 days ago Chasing the Donkey Tours: Kornati Islands Day Trip Have you ever dreamed of sailing the Adriatic’s beautiful turquoise waters? Meandering through a network of islands, waving at other yachts passing you by, and stopping in secluded bays for a dip, to cool off, snorkel or just relax? Couple that...
- Croatian Recipes: Skampi na Buzaru 4 days ago Croatian Recipes: This skampi na buzara recipe is easy and the best part is that this recipe can be used for prawns, shrimp & mussels. The post Croatian Recipes: Skampi na Buzaru appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- Six Ways to Have More Freedom in Your Business - and Your Life! 5 days ago Nicole has built a mini online empire and now teaches others how to do the same - check it out. The post Six Ways to Have More Freedom in Your Business – and Your Life! appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- Bizarre Foods - Croatia - Dalmation Coast 1 week ago The post Bizarre Foods – Croatia – Dalmation Coast appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- Croatia Music Festival Essentials 1 week ago The only thing that parallels my excitement for actually going to the festival is deciding what to wear and what to bring! Here is what I suggest. The post Croatia Music Festival Essentials appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 List for Phrases You Need When Moving to Dalmatia. Expat Blog Awards 2013 Here is a list of Croatian phrases you won’t find in a travel guide.Have you heard the tale about the expat who moved to a new country and found communicating difficult? Of course you have, it's got to be one of the hardest things for any expat -...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Croatia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Croatia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chasing the Donkey!
19:33 PM December 23, 2013
Biggest Congrats on getting teh GOLD!