Chasing the Donkey!
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Secret Things To Do On Hvar 3 days ago Everyone loves a secret spot, and so here are 5 things to do on Hvar which live in the shadows of more famous neighbours. The post 5 Secret Things To Do On Hvar appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- Ready, Set, Swim: 11 Of The Best Beaches in Croatia 2 weeks ago How do you choose where to go to swim in the sparkling azure Adriatic? Here, let us help you. The post Ready, Set, Swim: 11 Of The Best Beaches in Croatia appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- Do's And Don'ts of Travel To Croatia 3 weeks ago From spearing a pig to flying without wings, there are a few do's and don'ts of travel in Croatia. Be sure not to make a mistake and check them all out. The post Do’s And Don’ts of Travel To Croatia appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- A Guide To Staying Fit in Split While on Holidays 2 months ago Nomad and lifestyler shows you fun and inspiring ways to stay fit while on holidays in Split, Croatia. The post A Guide To Staying Fit in Split While on Holidays appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
- WIN: Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera 3 months ago ENTER TO WIN a stay at the Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera - the luxury 5-star hotel in Zadar. The post WIN: Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera appeared first on Chasing the Donkey.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 List for Phrases You Need When Moving to Dalmatia. Expat Blog Awards 2013 Here is a list of Croatian phrases you won’t find in a travel guide.Have you heard the tale about the expat who moved to a new country and found communicating difficult? Of course you have, it's got to be one of the hardest things for any expat -...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Croatia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Croatia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chasing the Donkey!
19:33 PM December 23, 2013
Biggest Congrats on getting teh GOLD!