Real Housewife of Belgrade
Latest Blog Posts »
- This is the way a blog ends 2 months ago This is the way a blog ends
- The Muž guide to Serbian gift-giving 5 months ago Muž is a cool man under pressure–until it comes to holiday shopping. He doesn’t believe in “wish lists” and usually buys (admittedly lovely) gifts the week before Christmas. I picture him entering a store, finding a saleswoman that vaguely resembles me, and handing her...
- Keep Belgrade close to your heart: Serbian gift guide part IV 5 months ago Belgrade will always be in a Beogradjanka’s heart, but this gift will make sure it’s on the heart, too: href=”http://realhousewifeofbelgrade.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/20121224-125052.jpg”> This pendant is sold on Etsy for $9.00 here. As much as I like this, I wish the...
- Belgrade for the holidays: A Serbian Gift Guide (Part 3) 6 months ago Sorry readers, I meant to post every day this week.
- Belgrade for the holidays, part dva 6 months ago So, you want to send your favorite Beogradjanka a gift, but they already have the amazing books I recommended yesterday? Look no further, because I’m featuring Serbian gifts all week, and I have this gem for your favorite Tesla fan. What’s this? Why, only a signed limited edition print...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Serbia!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Real Housewife of Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!