Latest Blog Posts »
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--the phantom sign 7 hours ago If you're wondering what the shadow sign says, it's marked 'One Way'!See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--Through a water bottle 1 day ago Reflections in water drops inside a bottle of water on my window sill...See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--sunset 2 days ago Another view of the Bridge Over Ada, at sunset.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- THEME DAY--Transitions...what lies ahead 3 days ago A difficult theme, or else I found it so because I had not much time to think about it. Transition is change; some predictable, some not. The predictable transitions are perhaps easier to cope with, if only because we have time to get used to them. Those transitions we cannot foresee, such as...
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"U" is for "utensils' 4 days ago Utensils and maybe 'unexpected,' too. Had a cup of coffee with a friend and spotted these utensils, napkins, and oil and vinegar on my way out.See other Us on Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!