Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking a break.... 4 months ago I haven't posted since the end of September....that's a long time ago. The reason was that I have been in India or nearly three months, and since I was most of the time without Internet, it was nearly impossible to post.That said, I am back now....but realize I need to take a blog break. "I shall...
- One-third for sale... 7 months ago Inheritance laws are a bit weird here. If you have no specific will, your property will be divided equally between your family. For example, the wife will get one third, and if you have two kids, each child will get one third.Looks like somebody wants to sell their one-third.... Awkward....
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--the mailbox 7 months ago Well, there IS a reflection in the door window here, not a knockout one for sure, but I think the mailbox is really cute.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--clouds over Zemun 7 months ago This photo in color, was just so-so, but I think it looks much better in black and white.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- The Green Door 7 months ago I have a thing for old doors..... This one I found in Belgrade's adjacent municipality of Zemun.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott