Latest Blog Posts »
- THEME DAY--Bicycle 2 days ago I'm still in the US until next weekend, so this is a repost from 2013....a Serbian bike and its owner....The writing on the wall reads "Taš" (Tash), the familiar word for Tašmajdan Park downtown.Check out bikes around the world right here.
- SKYWATCH---an errant full moon over the Cascades 3 days ago A beautiful full moon over the Cascades here in Washington. Thanks to Photoshop for placing the moon there.....if Nature did not,See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--under parasols 2 weeks ago "Real" Seattlites don't carry umbrellas....so I imagine these folks were tourists and using their 'parasols' to shield themselves from some sunny Seattle skies.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--Seattle Center 2 weeks ago I've forgotten what these are called....but when the wind blows they make a sort of music....See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"A" is for (not an) ACCIDENT 2 weeks ago Not an accident. Just chillin', since he must be 'all done in'.... Tired from the lines to go up the Space Needle!See other As on Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!