Latest Blog Posts »
- One-third for sale... 2 months ago Inheritance laws are a bit weird here. If you have no specific will, your property will be divided equally between your family. For example, the wife will get one third, and if you have two kids, each child will get one third.Looks like somebody wants to sell their one-third.... Awkward....
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--the mailbox 2 months ago Well, there IS a reflection in the door window here, not a knockout one for sure, but I think the mailbox is really cute.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--clouds over Zemun 2 months ago This photo in color, was just so-so, but I think it looks much better in black and white.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- The Green Door 2 months ago I have a thing for old doors..... This one I found in Belgrade's adjacent municipality of Zemun.
- ABC WEDNESDAY "K" is for "Kelpie" 2 months ago A kelpie is defined as "a water spirit of Scottish folklore, typically taking the form of a horse, reputed to delight in the drowning of travelers." No kelpie in sight here, since these folks might not be so safe....See other ks on ABC WEDNESDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!