Latest Blog Posts »
- SKYWATCH--crescent moon a little star 1 day ago Just what the title says: crescent moon and little star....above a rooftop downtown.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Proud 2 days ago Caught this man sitting in Kalemegdan Park during a recent festival. Somehow, he seemed very proud-looking.UPDATE: In response to William's comment, below, here is an explanation of his hat.
- ABC WEDNESDAY "X" is for "kisses" 3 days ago This pair of lovey-dovey pigeons were sighted smooching in a town in northern Serbia.See more Xs on ABC WEDNESDAY.
- Ever wonder....? 3 days ago Ever wonder who does jobs that we never think about,,, like this fellow preparing Xs to be spray painted in this parking garage?
- MONDAY MURALS---on a wall somewhere.... 4 days ago ....but I've fogotten exactly where in town this is...And technically it's not really a mural, but if I'd cropped it, you might have thought it was....;)See more murals with more precise locations at MONDAY MURALS.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott