Latest Blog Posts »
- SKYWATCH--from a terrace 1 day ago Special thanks to my friend Jasmina for this photo, taken from her terrace. Believe it or not, I'm still not back in my own apartment, renovations drag on.... All that bother leaves me little time for photos.Bear with me!See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Blue in Bohinj 2 days ago Alas, I am not visiting Lake Bohinj in Slovenia, since I am here in Belgrade not-so-patiently waiting to re-enter my 'being renovated' apartment. This photo was kindly sent to me by Alex Tomic, whose husband, Ian Andersen took it. Nice job, Ian!
- Made for me... 4 days ago Coca Cola has been placing names on their bottles. They've also expanded to use words like Superstar and Cool Guy, for example.This one says "Blogger" (female) and so I think it was made for me and my female blogger friends.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--Saint Sava Church 1 week ago Still not back in my apartment--says something for workers who say, "One more week...." Anyway, I have been staying with friends here and there in Belgrade, exploring new and old neighborhoods. This reproduction of Saint Sava's Church in still another neighborhood is in a glass cutter's shop...
- Celebration, art, or trash? 1 week ago Came across this piece of 'artwork' in one of Belgrade's older neighborhoods. At first I thought some very neat drinkers (these are mini brandy bottles, easily purchased at street kiosks) put them there, but someone told me that a man had put them there to protest their lying on the ground as so...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!