Latest Blog Posts »
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--the mailbox 1 day ago Well, there IS a reflection in the door window here, not a knockout one for sure, but I think the mailbox is really cute.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--clouds over Zemun 2 days ago This photo in color, was just so-so, but I think it looks much better in black and white.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- The Green Door 3 days ago I have a thing for old doors..... This one I found in Belgrade's adjacent municipality of Zemun.
- ABC WEDNESDAY "K" is for "Kelpie" 4 days ago A kelpie is defined as "a water spirit of Scottish folklore, typically taking the form of a horse, reputed to delight in the drowning of travelers." No kelpie in sight here, since these folks might not be so safe....See other ks on ABC WEDNESDAY.
- The Walker 5 days ago As I type this a few days early, it is raining...but will it be when you're reading this? "Setac" means "walker".
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!