Latest Blog Posts »
- SKYWATCH--Mount Rainier 3 hours ago Another drive-by shooting over the 520 floating bridge. I was a passenger, don't worry, otherwise I'd have been in the water.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Briefly back to Serbia.... 13 hours ago No, didn't fly back to Serbia, but as you all know, we are all connected in cyberspace. The other day I received an email from a Serbian composer in NYC, who is trying to bring several monks from the Kovilj Monastery in Serbia to the US to sing their chants in Carnegie Hall.If you click right...
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"C" is for "child at heart" 2 days ago I get a big kick out of toy stores. I go in all the time, and today I was actually accompanied by a child, my grandson, who loves wind-up toys.I bought him these four here and bought myself the sand mold in the shape of the Taj Mahal...you know I love India. I don't plan on making sand Taj...
- Mystery Man 3 days ago Another drive-by shooting of mine here in Seattle. Not sure what this fellow is made out of or what he's for (perhaps for flowers/vines?) but he caught my attention,
- Nostalgia.... The Patty Melt 4 days ago I hadn't had a Patty Melt since high school, but indulged the other day at Johnny Rocket's here in Seattle. I seem to remember that the bread was rye once-upon-a-time and this bread was just whole wheat, but it was good all the same.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!