Latest Blog Posts »
- Tummies 6 hours ago The title says it all.
- Keeping hot. 1 day ago It's been very hot and humid in Belgrade this summer, and while we homo sapiens seek shade, this lizard is quite happy catching some rays. And maybe a berry or two.
- Weekend reflections--face down in the water 2 days ago Some of you may remember that a couple of years ago I bought a 'fun' camera, the Minox mini, that you can see in this post. It has given me many fun shots, and often some incredibly sharp ones. Overall, good quality for its limited pixels.Recently I had a major, major leak in my roof (I am under...
- SKYWATCH--Watch the birdies! 4 days ago Back in Belgrade and on one of my favorite walks through Kalemegdan Park in the evening to escape the heat, I caught these people watching the sunset...and the birds.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Street music 4 days ago Belgrade has its share of varied kinds of street music. There's something for everyone, and this little girl seemed very interested in this drummer.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!