Latest Blog Posts »
- The Stalk-er 3 months ago I was intrigued by this man's sprig or better said, stalk of celery... Was it an attention getter, was he a Vegan liking to keep snacks at hand, or maybe trying to start a fad?Shoulda asked....
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS---the hallway on Third Avenue 3 months ago I noticed this lovely hallway while walking along Third Avenue here in Seattle. See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- Yes, we have bananas! 3 months ago Bananas grow on trees here in Seattle....sort of. This photo goes out to Gaelyn Olmsted who posted a photo of something sort of... strange hanging on a tree the other day on Facebook.
- Our national bird 3 months ago Here he is, the American Bald Eagle. Benjamin Franklin did not like the eagle. He said that it was a bird of 'bad moral character' and 'did not make a living honestly' because he often steals other birds' prey. Hmm....I will refrain from making any remarks regarding Friday's inauguration.
- Sonic Blooms 3 months ago These 'flowers' bloom all year 'round at Seattle Center and they're called Sonic Blooms.You approach them and they hum in various tones. I had the impression of walking through a garden of Buddhist temples....And they remind me in a way of melodic Tryffids....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!