Latest Blog Posts »
- I've lost my blojo.... 1 month ago I was going to write that I've lost my mojo, but didn't even have a photo to illustrate it, so I googled.Came up with 'blojo' instead, which is defined above.I doubt if I've lost it completely, but more likely misplaced it... Partly due to still organizing my endless India photos, and I am one of...
- Back in India 2 months ago Well, physically I am not in India, but feel like it....I'm still organizing photos.No Belgrade sky today; this is the sunset on the evening I still had miles to go before I sleep on the way to Leh, in Ladakh region, India.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Take-off to The Big Apple 3 months ago Today Air Serbia, in cooperation with Ethihad Airlines, begins its new route to (and from!) New York City and Belgrade, five times a week.Maiden flight is today with a select group of passengers, including the Ambassador of the United States.Read more about it right here. Bon Voyage!
- Colors 2 months ago Took a walk the other day through Belgrade's Bohemian quarter, and these colors caught my eye.
- Eight feet 2 months ago Attended a performance by some students from the international school where I used to work. Afterwards, participants were presented with awards.Some fancy feet, some casual! ;)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!