Latest Blog Posts »
- Homeless 7 hours ago When I walk early in Tasmajdan Park, I often see this woman on the same park bench. Of course she's not there in inclement weather, but when it's warmish, she is, and I go early enough to see her awaken, make her 'bed', and then do her hair. And then she speaks, sometimes softly, sometimes in a...
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"J" is for "Just by chance" 1 day ago Or maybe "Just for fun," since I can't help but not believe these two ladies set out with matching heads and weren't aware of it. One has a definite preference for red, the other for blue.See other Js on Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY.NOTE: When I clicked on ABC WEDNESDAY to link up, I learned...
- Symbols behind a symbol 2 days ago The statue of the Victor in Kalemegdan Park is a symbol of Belgrade, and the humble sparrow has become the city's mascot, as I explained to you in this post last April.
- Catch a falling star.... 3 days ago "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket...." goes the song. And that's exactly what I did when I found this piece of decoration on a park bench. I'm a lost cause when it comes to picking up junk I can use...or not.
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY---waiting 4 days ago Benches in the shadows, and some in the sun, await passers-by in Kalemegdan Park.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!