Latest Blog Posts »
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS---oriental pastries 15 hours ago I was good. So good. I did not give in to buying any of these super-sweet pastries on one of Belgrade's oldest streets, Balkanska Ulica.Instead, I decided to take them all home with me, digitally.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH---the bat 1 day ago On my recent trip to Belgrade's old brick factory, now a place where unconventional artists set up shop, I ran face-to-face with this large bat..... I think he's rather cute. Big, too. I could stand under his wings.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Chillin' in the underground passage 2 days ago Belgrade has a few underground corridors that run under major streets. There are shops and stands in them, but most of these passageways look downright tacky.Someone decided just to have a little rest.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"T" is for "teenager" 3 days ago A teenager, she is, but in dog years she's much older. Today my sweet little Bibi and my blog nickname turns 14! I've had her ever since she was ten months old, when I adopted her from Katya, who no longer has as many dogs in this photo, thanks to a lot of friends. I adopted Bibi when she was...
- Looking down 4 days ago I caught this elderly man from quite a distance away as he watched the traffic and pedestrians go by on Belgrade's Kraljica Natalija (Queen Nathalie) Street.Below is a full view where you can see newer buildings going up in the distance.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!