Latest Blog Posts »
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--the stamen 2 days ago You can tell I have been pretty much housebound here in Seattle, helping my daughter with her new baby. I pinched a magnolia blossom from the tree in her yard, and here's the stamen and its shadow.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS: In the kitchen window 3 days ago These orchids are having a look at themselves in the kitchen window.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- A taste of 'home' 4 days ago I'm still in Seattle and won't be back in Serbia for a while, but tonight my daughter and family had guests, so I made Serbian-style stuffed peppers.....yum. Only two left out of ten. Nine in the photo; # ten couldn't fit in the pot, so it was baked by itself.
- Early spring 2 weeks ago No posts for a long time...busy with little granddaughter and no time to wander around taking photos.My daughter has a magnolia tree in her back yard....the top photo was taken about ten days ago, and the bottom shows the tree today....it is really impossible to show its beauty.Bear with me...may...
- THEME DAY--AGING 4 weeks ago Although I am currently in Seattle, I've been a bit housebound due to daughter's new baby, so I'm posting this photo from last winter in Belgrade.Aging isn't for sissies, so they say, and it's even harder for some.Click here to see more posts.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!