Latest Blog Posts »
- Back in India 3 days ago Well, physically I am not in India, but feel like it....I'm still organizing photos.No Belgrade sky today; this is the sunset on the evening I still had miles to go before I sleep on the way to Leh, in Ladakh region, India.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Take-off to The Big Apple 4 days ago Today Air Serbia, in cooperation with Ethihad Airlines, begins its new route to (and from!) New York City and Belgrade, five times a week.Maiden flight is today with a select group of passengers, including the Ambassador of the United States.Read more about it right here. Bon Voyage!
- Colors 6 days ago Took a walk the other day through Belgrade's Bohemian quarter, and these colors caught my eye.
- Eight feet 1 week ago Attended a performance by some students from the international school where I used to work. Afterwards, participants were presented with awards.Some fancy feet, some casual! ;)
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--the lane (Leh, Ladakh, India) 1 week ago India means color to me, but this photo seems right in black and white. In the autonomous province of Ladakh, India, on my recent trip.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!