Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Bridges--to Magnolia 14 hours ago The bridge to the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle!See other bridges on Louis La Vache's SUNDAY BRIDGES.
- REFLECTION WEEKEND--More Chihuly 1 day ago Another stunning example of Dale Chihuly's glass artworkSee yesterday's post.)
- SKYWATCH--The Space Needle and Chihuly 2 days ago You'll recognize the Space Needle for sure, but perhaps not the glass (yes, glass) succulent, of which I was only able to capture from this angle.Took this photograph the other day when I went to see the Dale Chihuly exhibit at Seattle Center. It was absolutely fantastic, and I'll post another...
- Watch the birdie Part II 3 days ago Not exactly the same size as the bird I showed you last Wednesday," but this little guy was in danger of getting squished on Seattle's Green Lake biking/jogging/walking/rollerskating trail.
- ABC WEDNESDAY - "R" is for "rhubarb" 4 days ago I am not a fan of rhubarb. I will eat it if you make some for me, especially in a strawberry pie, but I never buy it in any form.But I do love its colors...See other R's on ABC WEDNESDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!