Latest Blog Posts »
- MONDAY MURALS....a sorta mural 23 hours ago No real mural this week, so this is a fancily decorated fence....forgive me....See other real murals on MONDAY MURALS.
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY---the New Cemetery 1 day ago Shadows from the gate of Belgrade's New Cemetery, which is actually over a hundred years old (1868).My husband, who died in 2008, is buried there, and today would have been our 40th wedding anniversary....See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--Hotel Moskva reflections 2 days ago Belgrade's landmark hotel, Hotel Moskva, has undergone a facelift and has a very attractive new entrance, part of which you can see here. Here's an earlier photo.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH --heating plant needed again 3 days ago Well, just when I thought spring had sprung and all was well, it turned really cold! Snow/hail this afternoon and I had to dig out my gloves, wool hat, and coat.Let's hope that we won't need the heating plant much longer....See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Texting at Red Bread 4 days ago There's a local cafe called Red Bread (don't know why.....) and of course, red is their theme color.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!