Latest Blog Posts »
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"N" is for "No more" 21 hours ago A sad sight for me. Plato bookstore has been here just about as long as I have. It's been closed down now, for accumulated debts, and you can read about it if you click right here. Word is that it will be made into a theater; let's see. Don't you just love the pillar on the right? I hope...
- Tiny Pink 1 day ago I'm no botanist, so I don't know what these tiny flowers are, but they're pretty.Daily Haiku Out of the darknessOften emerges beautySuffer through hard times
- Double-take 2 days ago I did a double-take not so much because of the open jacket, but because of what I thought were her fat rolls....and then I saw the other hand.Looks like ripped jeans are back in fashion again.Daily HaikuBeing pretty nowIs sometimes not quite enoughYou have to shock, too
- SUNDAY BRIDGES--arches, curves 3 days ago I've shown you this bridge before, but somehow today I was struck by the curves of the arch and the tree, and the lines of the wooden and metal railings.See other bridges on Louis La Vache's SUNDAY BRIDGES.Daily HaikuMade of wood or stoneSpanning rivers or ravinesA bridge leads us across
- WEEKEND REFLECTION--Madedonska Ulica 4 days ago These buildings with such reflective windows may not be pretty in themselves, but they sure make for great reflections.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.Daily HaikuThings should be this wayIn history and in presentNew reflects the old
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!