Latest Blog Posts »
- Fuzzy 14 hours ago I had to resist the temptation of running my palm over this man's head....it would be so pleasantly fuzzy-feeling, I think.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--- "T" is for "thankful" 1 day ago Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US. As usual, I'm celebrating on the weekend, since today is not a holiday here. This man is certainly thankful for the dinars he managed to collect today....a reminder that we should all be thankful for what we have, each and every day.See other Ts on Mrs....
- At the window.... 2 days ago Looking a bit anxiously out the window....
- Beside the market 3 days ago Belgrade has always had its share of sidewalk sellers, ranging in age from young to old, selling brand-new, slightly-used, or articles recycled from a dumpster. I'm now seeing more and more of these people, and I always browse and will buy some trinket that catches my eye to help them out, even...
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--across the street 4 days ago One of the apartments across the way is painted orange inside...makes for lovely nighttime light and a shadow or two....couldn't resist.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!