Latest Blog Posts »
- SKYWATCH--Watch the birdies! 12 hours ago Back in Belgrade and on one of my favorite walks through Kalemegdan Park in the evening to escape the heat, I caught these people watching the sunset...and the birds.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Street music 12 hours ago Belgrade has its share of varied kinds of street music. There's something for everyone, and this little girl seemed very interested in this drummer.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"B" is for "Belgrade via Budapest." 2 days ago This trip back to Belgrade I actually flew to Budapest and then took a shuttle to Belgrade. Turned out to be about 200 euros cheaper on my ticket to Seattle.Had some time to kill at the airport while waiting for the shuttle, and like other bloggers, I'm never bored when I have my camera.These girls...
- SKYWATCH--off the roof again 1 week ago Off the roof of my daughter's house again. Love the light.By the time you read this, I'll be back in Serbia and after the dust settles, back to visiting your blogs. Sorry for being so absent....See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Happy Birthday.... 1 week ago Today is my little granddaughter Mila's THIRD birthday. I am leaving Seattle today and won't be there on THE day, but I'll make up for it! Here's a little photo of Mila on her first birthday. How time does fly.Grandma loves you.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!