Latest Blog Posts »
- A little (pre) spring music 3 hours ago
- Have you planted your bulbs yet? 1 day ago
- Sunday Bridges--same, at night 2 days ago
- WEEKEND REFLECTION--Yugonostalgia 3 days ago A literal reflection in the window of this bar whose name is "Kafana SFRJ", which stands for the Social Federal Republic of Yugoslavia," which has split into several countries from Yugoslavia's former republics.(A kafana is like a restaurant, usually with home-cooked food, nothing fancy.)It's also...
- SKYWATCH--The Walking Dead? 4 days ago Using my fisheye here. This young skeleton has chosen to cross when the light is green and within the crosswalk. It was Sunday and this street is deserted, a rare sight during the week.Daily HaikuBareness of the streetsStripped of everyday trafficA carcass picked clean See other skies on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!