Latest Blog Posts »
- SKYWATCH--the pot bearer 1 day ago There were several of these statues in Kirkland, Washington, and I found them really attractive.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Conversation 2 days ago Two homeless persons engaged in conversation here in Seattle.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"O" is for "Oh, my gosh!" 3 days ago "Oh, my gosh!" is exactly what I said upon spying these remakes of a vintage plaid lunchbox I carried in grades three, four, and five. I think a new one each year, since either the fastener loosened and my lunch fell out or else the (smaller than the big one shown) thermos cracked.I dearly loved...
- Cute little ham 4 days ago My daughter and I were having lunch the other day, and this little girl, over my daughter's shoulder definitely had an interest in my camera, which was on the table, yet untouched by me. I say 'yet', since as you see, I simply pressed the shutter a few seconds later, and there she is.
- Singing away 5 days ago A street singer/musician at the Pike Place Market.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!