Latest Blog Posts »
- Angels are watching. 6 minutes ago Do you believe in guardian angels? Some do. I wonder if this man has one, other than the great big one watching him here.
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY---my foot in the morning 1 day ago Never bored with my camera; told you that before. Here's my foot early in the a.m.......See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS---no more.... 2 days ago The kafana (a bit like a French brasserie) Zora, which means 'dawn', was once a place where university students gathered for a good, inexpensive meal.Zora, like so many other Belgrade landmarks, has slipped into oblivion, and only its name remains....a pale imitation of its former self.See other...
- "Close me. Thank you." 4 days ago But no one did..... Should have written, "Pretty-please."
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"E" is for "Eat me" or....ewwww..... 5 days ago There's a place in Belgrade's Bohemian quarter, Skadarlija, that has been around for years. For many years, they baked the best bread and sold various cheese-type spreads to make sandwiches with the bread. Yum.They also made goulash, served in the fashion you see above. They still make...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!