Latest Blog Posts »
- ABC WEDNESDAY---"C" is for "Chillin'' 8 hours ago He may be just out there chillin', but he's definitely not cool, at least in the temperature sense. He'd be better off in one of those apartments with the air conditioner on.See other Cs on ABC WEDNESDAY.
- When it was cooler 1 day ago A bit of an older shot from the days when you had to wear a jacket. Now it's blazing hot....
- MONDAY MURALS--Outer space in an alley 2 days ago This brightly-colored mural caught my eye while I was walking. Almost shouted to me to come down the alley, but I didn't.See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--backwards... 3 days ago Just when I needed a shadow one turned up!In Serbian, 'photo' is spelled 'foto', and in this case, the letter on your right is the 'f' in Cyrillic.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--not Christmas 4 days ago With all this red, one could easily imagine I took this last Christmas, but no.These red balloons were simply part of a recent window display in a perfume shop.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!