Latest Blog Posts »
- The disembodied hand 7 hours ago Ah, a disembodied hand like the disembodied arm I showed you before.The juice looks good, doesn't it?Daily Haiku"Piano fingers"My mother used to tell meBut I never learned
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"O" is for "original" 1 day ago This has to be one of the more original gift packs I've seen. These 'sausages' are actually dark chocolate made to look like sausages.I like sausages...but I like chocolate better. The price is 860 dinars, which comes out to just a little over $10.00 (US).Daily HaikuMelting dark and sweetWith...
- Kids 2 days ago Balloons, a piece of clover, lead figures.... What interested you as a kid?Daily HaikuCaught up in the rush Oh, for the simplicity Of childhood days
- The moss beside the stairs 3 days ago Another one of my little Minox Classic 5.1 shots. Stairs in Kalemegdan Park, looking very vintage, but then again, they are!Daily HaikuThe old monk was asked,How did you cross the mountain?"One step at a time."
- Shadow Shot 4 days ago Not a colorful post for Easter, but I wish those who celebrate the holiday a Joyous Easter.This fellow plays almost every day on Knez Mihailova.See other shadows on Shadow Shot Sunday.Daily HaikuLost in his own worldStrumming tunes on his guitarHoping for handout
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!