Latest Blog Posts »
- "Moskva schnit" -4876 seconds ago Hotel Moskva's famous cake, the "Moskva Schnit" (schneet) turned 40 last November. Where was I? Obviously oblivious to that fact, since #1 I spent a large part of that month sick as a dog, and #2 I don't eat cake hardly at all.If you click here and can read Serbian,you can read about its...
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY--from across the street 22 hours ago Drizzling a few evenings ago as I caught these walkers in front of Belgrade's City Hall from the other side of the street.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--the universe? 1 day ago Now that I see this puddle reflection larger(actually two puddles, one without a reflection), it now looks to me like the surface of some planet with another galaxy in the dark sky (sidewalk!) behind it.See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--Pretty in pink...and blue 2 days ago Belgrade's Bridge on Ada, with the former concentration camp watchtower in the foreground.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Walking the line... 3 days ago Not really walking the line, but I needed a title....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!