Latest Blog Posts »
- THEME DAY--AGING 1 day ago Although I am currently in Seattle, I've been a bit housebound due to daughter's new baby, so I'm posting this photo from last winter in Belgrade.Aging isn't for sissies, so they say, and it's even harder for some.Click here to see more posts.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"G" is for "grandma again' 5 days ago Little Nina, 8 lbs 7 oz, born Feb. 23rd, is the reason I haven't been posting on frequently....hang on. I'll be back. Nina is # 4 grandchild for me, gosh....See other Gs on Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--from the bus 1 week ago Colorful reflection shot from the bus!See other reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
- SKYWATCH--early morning 1 week ago Not so terribly early, but earlier than I'm usually up nowadays. Fifth Avenue in Seattle, with the monorail track on the right and two red lights straight ahead.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- Twice Sold Tales 1 week ago Twice Sold Tales is one of my favorite used bookshops in Seattle. It's jam-packed with all kinds of books, and they're organized really well. I have often been lucky to find just what I'm looking for and then some. The shop used to be in the University District, but has moved to Capitol Hill, where...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!