Latest Blog Posts »
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 1 hour ago Happy Halloween! I am back in Belgrade, but this is a photo from Gorbio, France, believe it or not. This jack o'lantern was perched on someone's windowsill a few days ago when I was visiting Jilly Bennett.
- Gorbio, France--des olives 1 day ago Olives on a tree in the village of Gorbio. My last day here visiting Jilly Bennett of MENTON DAILY PHOTO. Thank you, Jilly, for a super stay and for showing me around your lovely village and Menton.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"P" is for "perched on top...." 2 days ago A view of the beautiful little village of Gorbio, France, perched on a hilltop above the city of Menton. I'm here visiting Jilly Bennett of Menton Daily Photo for a couple of days. Check out other Ps on Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC WEDNESDAY.
- Aix-en-Provence---pottery 3 days ago Pottery as sunny and bright as the weather. Notice the olives on one olive tray; lots of olives here....!Off to Marseille tomorrow, then on to Menton/Gorbio to visit Jilly Bennett, who has several blogs, including her photography site.
- Cezanne's atelier 4 days ago Visited Cezanne's atelier. You're not allowed to take photos inside, but of course I sneaked a hip shot. (Thanks to Roger for coughing and covering up my click...)I enjoyed seeing the real items Cezanne painted from.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Yankee-in-Belgrade has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!