Budapest daily photo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Motives 1 day ago Nice details of the Dob street in Budapest VIIth district.Posted from Dob street.
- National Museum 2 days ago I like the way they spiced up the front yard of the National Museum with these huge armchairs.Posted from Museum krt..
- 47000 4 days ago Political graffity on the wall of the office of FIDESZ which is the ruler party at the moment in Hungary having 2/3 of the seats in the Parliament. “47000?” refers to the speech of on of the MPs of this … Continue reading →
- Mikszath square 6 days ago Sunny afternoon az the Mikszath square…Posted from Mikszath Square.
- Queuing 1 week ago Queuing at the Eastern Railway Station.Posted from Baross square.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Budapest daily photo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!