Something about Sweden
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ice lake in Aneby, Sweden winter 2014 2 weeks ago
- Stalpet waterfall in Aneby, Sweden winter 2014 2 weeks ago Stalpet waterfall viewStalpet waterfall view
- Autumn colors 2013 in Sweden 4 months ago
- Brahehus castle ruin view 7 months ago Brahehus wonderful view of Lake Vättern
- Brahehus castle ruin 8 months ago The ruins of Brahehus Castle are situated outside Gränna in Jönköping County in the province of Småland, Sweden. From the ruins you have a fantastic view of lake Vättern and the island of Visingsö. Built for Count Per Brahe the Younger in the 1640s, the castle is now close to the E4 highway....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Something about Sweden has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!