Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- Arrival In Japan 13 hours ago From May 10th until June 13th of this year, I was in Japan. In those five weeks, I took nearly 2500 photographs. I have since parsed them down to 489 that are going to show up in this blog. I’m not going to post them all at once, though, because I actually like my readers […]
- Minneapolis is not Japan. 1 week ago I know y’all are waiting for my Japan posts, and I promise they’re coming. I have some other stuff that needs to be posted, though, so I’m going to alternate between Japan and not-Japan for a bit. About four months ago, I spent a few days in Minneapolis, Minnesota. My primary reason for...
- So where were we? Oh, yes, Tampa Bay Comic Con! 2 weeks ago For the last few months, it’s been increasingly more difficult to find the words for the little blank box of blogdom. The painful truth is that this blog has always been primarily a travel blog, and I’m not really traveling any more. Once I finish my photo sorting from Japan and I start...
- May your wheels never break. 2 months ago Goodbye, Big Red, your time in my life is at an end. I purchased Big Red when I was about to move to Germany, and I knew that I would have to live out of a suitcase for a month or more while the rest of my stuff floated across the Atlantic Ocean. This suitcase […]
- Home, Soon. 3 months ago I’m in my fifth week in Tokyo, my final week. This week will be fun. Fun thing #1: I get to see some old friends from Germany. Tuesday is dinner with Tuuli and Henri, friends from Regensburg, who moved to Japan a while before I left Germany. Wednesday is probably dinner with Charlotte and some...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!