Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- The readjustment continues. 4 days ago As I readjust to life here, some things are going very easily and some are taking a little bit more time. Today’s post will be short and a little random. I’ve been slowly working my way through a list of restaurants that I wanted to visit again after my return. I spent an entire week […]
- Don't Make Me Sick 1 week ago For my second full week back in the United States, I got to experience the joy and delight of having a cold. I’ve been meaning to write a post about healthcare in Germany for ages, and being sick for the past week is a perfect lead in to the topic. Being sick in the United […]
- First thoughts on readjusting to life in Florida 2 weeks ago I’ve been back in the US for roughly a week and a half now, and the re-entry has been pretty smooth for the most part. There have been a few tricky things, however. The currency – After three years with the Euro (and that wonderful €2 coin,) I’ve been having a difficult time readjusting...
- Ampelmännchen 3 weeks ago (This little post was written months ago, but I never got around to using it. I’ve been hip-deep in getting moved over to Florida, so it seemed like now would be a good time to post it. -Steven, 5 October) One of my favorite things about visiting Eastern Germany is seeing the Ampelmännchen,...
- Repatriation Day 1 month ago Today is the day that I leave Germany. I’m not leaving forever, because I have friends here. After today, though, I won’t be a resident of Deutschland. I’m heading back to Florida. My plane out of Frankfurt is actually scheduled to depart at the exact minute this post is scheduled to go up....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!