Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- Document Neupfarrplatz in Regensburg 3 days ago In Neupfarrplatz, one of the largest main squares of Regensburg, there is a big church called the Neupfarrkirche. Tucked behind that church is a triangular metal structure containing a door. The door contains a stairwell that goes down into Document Neupfarrplatz, an exhibit made of an...
- Leipzig 6 days ago I went to Leipzig on my way back from Dresden. I didn’t stay overnight in Leipzig, I just took a few hours in between trains on the way back so I could see a bit of the city. My first order of business was taking the number 15 tram to the Völkerschlachtdenkmal, known in English […]
- Der Kleine Horrorladen in Erding 1 week ago In the first week of April, I took a relatively brief trip to Erding to see Der Kleine Horrorladen, which is one of my favorite musicals – the Little Shop of Horrors – completely in German. Erding is a small-ish town a little to the north of Munich. By car, it would probably have taken […]
- Dresden 1 week ago During the last weekend in March, I went to Dresden and Leipzig. I partly went because I wanted to knock off two more Category One stations from my list, but I would have gone even without the stations- I’d heard nothing but good things about Dresden, and I was really looking forward to seeing...
- Hans Hummel 2 weeks ago While I was waiting for my train out of Hamburg, I noticed an interesting statue- a man in an oversized top-hat carrying two buckets. A moment later, I noticed another one- identical in shape, but with different colors. Within a few minutes, I had found four of them in that part of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!