Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- May your wheels never break. 3 weeks ago Goodbye, Big Red, your time in my life is at an end. I purchased Big Red when I was about to move to Germany, and I knew that I would have to live out of a suitcase for a month or more while the rest of my stuff floated across the Atlantic Ocean. This suitcase […]
- Home, Soon. 2 months ago I’m in my fifth week in Tokyo, my final week. This week will be fun. Fun thing #1: I get to see some old friends from Germany. Tuesday is dinner with Tuuli and Henri, friends from Regensburg, who moved to Japan a while before I left Germany. Wednesday is probably dinner with Charlotte and some...
- Away from keyboard... 2 months ago I’m sorry that I’ve been away again. I have a bunch of posts from my short trip to Minneapolis that I need to finish up. There’s also this: Yup, I’m in Japan! I’ve been here for two weeks, and I have another three to go. I’m here for work, but that still gives me the […]
- The 2015 Television Upfronts 2 months ago Every May, the five main American broadcast television networks get together at a big party called the Upfronts to show their new fall shows to advertisers. This is when we, the viewers, get our first taste of the new fall schedule. Over the past several years, I’ve always talked about the...
- Megacon 2015, in Orlando, FL 3 months ago In the second weekend of April, Amelie and I headed to Orlando to attend Megacon, the third largest sci-fi/television/gaming/anime convention in the United States. I’ve been to many Megacons over the years, and my favorite things about them are primarily the panels and the costumes. ...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!