Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- Victorious and Jubilant 12 hours ago Over the long Easter weekend, I visited Belgium and Luxembourg. (Those posts are coming soon.) The night before I returned to Regensburg, I heard a bunch of people shouting across the street, in front of the main Luxembourg City train station. At first, it was just a small group of people,...
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber 3 days ago Early in the morning on Saturday the 12th of April, I took a day trip to scenic Rothenburg ob der Tauber with Cliff and Sarah of Regensblog. Cliff already posted his write-up of the trip, and he included a ton of great pictures. Rothenburg is incredibly popular with tourists, and it’s often...
- Document Neupfarrplatz in Regensburg 1 week ago In Neupfarrplatz, one of the largest main squares of Regensburg, there is a big church called the Neupfarrkirche. Tucked behind that church is a triangular metal structure containing a door. The door contains a stairwell that goes down into Document Neupfarrplatz, an exhibit made of an...
- Leipzig 1 week ago I went to Leipzig on my way back from Dresden. I didn’t stay overnight in Leipzig, I just took a few hours in between trains on the way back so I could see a bit of the city. My first order of business was taking the number 15 tram to the Völkerschlachtdenkmal, known in English […]
- Der Kleine Horrorladen in Erding 2 weeks ago In the first week of April, I took a relatively brief trip to Erding to see Der Kleine Horrorladen, which is one of my favorite musicals – the Little Shop of Horrors – completely in German. Erding is a small-ish town a little to the north of Munich. By car, it would probably have taken […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!