Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- Don't Make Me Sick 5 days ago For my second full week back in the United States, I got to experience the joy and delight of having a cold. I’ve been meaning to write a post about healthcare in Germany for ages, and being sick for the past week is a perfect lead in to the topic. Being sick in the United […]
- First thoughts on readjusting to life in Florida 1 week ago I’ve been back in the US for roughly a week and a half now, and the re-entry has been pretty smooth for the most part. There have been a few tricky things, however. The currency – After three years with the Euro (and that wonderful €2 coin,) I’ve been having a difficult time readjusting...
- Ampelmännchen 2 weeks ago (This little post was written months ago, but I never got around to using it. I’ve been hip-deep in getting moved over to Florida, so it seemed like now would be a good time to post it. -Steven, 5 October) One of my favorite things about visiting Eastern Germany is seeing the Ampelmännchen,...
- Repatriation Day 3 weeks ago Today is the day that I leave Germany. I’m not leaving forever, because I have friends here. After today, though, I won’t be a resident of Deutschland. I’m heading back to Florida. My plane out of Frankfurt is actually scheduled to depart at the exact minute this post is scheduled to go up....
- Regensburg Tourism 3 weeks ago Earlier this month, I spent an afternoon checking out a bunch of the touristy things I can do without leaving Regensburg. There’s a lot to see and do right here, and I didn’t want to leave it all unseen before I moved back to the US. I started with a river cruise. There are many […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!