Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- Go to the wood! 2 days ago As we enter into the holiday season, the movie studios begin to ramp up their pitches to have the most popular movie of the holiday season. There are endless commercials already for the newest Hunger Games movie, and we’re about five minutes from the next blast of Hobbit-related...
- All I need is a pith helmet. 6 days ago The more time I spend in South Florida, the more I feel like Uncle Travelling Matt. So much of life here is just a little bit alien to me now. Take this, for example- the weird flavors that are appearing on things are just strange to me. I’m pretty sure this is a Thanksgiving holiday […]
- Tacos! (Or maybe not so much.) 1 week ago I’ve been trying all weekend to come up with a new tagline for this blog, since I’m no longer on the Donau, and virtually every tag I’ve come up with so far has involved tacos in some way. Tomorrow night’s dinner is Taco Tuesday- perhaps I should try this again after I’ve actually...
- I'm having trouble maintaining an election. 1 week ago I wrote last year about election time in Germany, and one of the aspects which fascinated me the most was the incredible variety of poltical parties in the race. In the US, there’s a wide variety of parties, but only two that get enough votes to make a difference in most races: The Republicans...
- Around Town 2 weeks ago I haven’t taken the dslr out for a spin since I got back to the United States, but I do carry a good camera everywhere I go, in the form of my phone. I snap pictures all the time, at all kinds of things, because I still have a tourist mentality even though I live […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!