Doin' Time On The Donau
Latest Blog Posts »
- Multicoolty Interview 2 hours ago A little while back, I was interviewed by Eve from Multicoolty, a site that talks to ex-patriates about their experiences abroad. That interview just went up today. http://multicoolty.com/everything-new/Filed under: Regensburg Tagged: administrative, multicoolty
- I didn't know that was German! 3 days ago There are a number of companies that I’ve known my entire life, without realizing that it started here and not in the US. I knew that BMW, Mercedes, and Audi were all German companies. I was clear that Bayer (the pharmaceutical company) was from Germany. But there are a bunch of...
- Cairo 1 week ago For my last trip outside of Germany before I move back to the US, I chose Cairo. I have a very long list of places that I still want to go and see, but the pyramids have long been near the top of my “gotta see that!” list. Egypt has had a rough time with […]
- Last Looks 2 weeks ago The last time I was in Hamburg, back in late March, I spent some time with Sarah and Tobias. After lunch, they walked me back to the U-Bahn, and as we said our goodbyes, I had a flash of realization- after that moment, I might not ever see either of them again in my lifetime. […]
- Munich Flughafen Besucherpark 3 weeks ago Almost every time I’ve gone to or from the Munich airport in the last few years, I’ve used a route that includes a train between Regensburg and Freising, and bus 635 that goes from the Freising Hauptbahnhof to the Munich airport a few times each hour. One of the stops on bus 635 is the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Doin' Time On The Donau has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!