From Bratwurst to Bulgogi
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Update on Life: Two Months After Seoul 2 weeks ago I left Korea on February 28, 2013 and have been back in the US for just over two months now.
- Lil' Kim At His Finest 2 months ago The web is full of memes mocking the current leader of North Korea's apparent love for food.A younger Kim Jong Un with his father, the late Kim Jong Il.Seriously. This.With all the threats of war and fear-inducing news coming off the Korean Peninsula, I thought a little lightheartedness was due....
- Back in the hood... 2 months ago It feels so good to be home! Of course, being home feels a bit like being on vacation at the moment as mom is feeding us well and we're enjoying the ease of life in the US while not having too many responsibilities. Oh the joys of being able to understand and communicate easily with everyone around...
- Boarding a One Way Flight 4 months ago I can't believe I left Germany a year ago.
- To Be A Female Traveler 4 months ago Two travelers in two different countries who met one singular horrific fate.Sarai Sierra.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Bratwurst to Bulgogi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!