From Bratwurst to Bulgogi
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Update on Life: Two Months After Seoul 7 months ago I left Korea on February 28, 2013 and have been back in the US for just over two months now.
- Packing On Up 9 months ago In less than four years, I'll have moved four times, three of which were international moves.
- Lil' Kim At His Finest 9 months ago The web is full of memes mocking the current leader of North Korea's apparent love for food.A younger Kim Jong Un with his father, the late Kim Jong Il.Seriously. This.With all the threats of war and fear-inducing news coming off the Korean Peninsula, I thought a little lightheartedness was due....
- Back in the hood... 9 months ago It feels so good to be home! Of course, being home feels a bit like being on vacation at the moment as mom is feeding us well and we're enjoying the ease of life in the US while not having too many responsibilities. Oh the joys of being able to understand and communicate easily with everyone around...
- Boarding a One Way Flight 10 months ago I can't believe I left Germany a year ago.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Bratwurst to Bulgogi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!