Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Three little birds... 1 day ago
- Something for the weekend here in the Loire Valley... 2 days ago Spoilt for choice this weekend...Brocantes / vide greniers Sunday 31stMay* Up to 50 stalls ** 50 to 100 stalls *** 100 to 200 stalls ****More than 200 stalls ? UnknownAZAY LE RIDEAU Brocante **BEAULIEU LES LOCHES Brocante **BLERE Brocante **CIVRAY DE TOURAINE Brocante...
- Bloomin' ecker... 3 days ago Look at it now
- Sunday's brocantes... 5 days ago Went over to the Marché du chineur at Loches yesterday but didn't find any bargains... although we did have a good stroll around the streets of our favourite Loire valley town. We arrived around lunchtime so it was fairly quiet with not a lot of action...certainly not from this lot... Sadly...
- We are family... 1 week ago Happy to report that all that sitting around has been fertile, we are with child...well actually three of them and they are blackbirds not thrushes. Saw the father who has been conspicuous by his absence for the first time yesterday helping to feed them.Now all we have to do is protect them from...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!