Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- At work and play in the Loire Valley 17 hours ago Spent yesterday doing a little bit of light (?) gardening work at Le Bourg, not a great idea in 30+ degree heat - exhausting!Actually who ever controls this type of thing did give us a little respite from the glaring sun in the morning which helped make the task a little easier.It was easier to...
- Visiting Chateau Villandry and its gardens under a hot sun in the Loire Valley 1 day ago Guests at the Old Walnut Mill had a glorious, if a little warm, day to visit Chateau Villandry and its beautiful gardens on Wednesday. Then they crossed our favourite bridge over the Loire at Langeais to pay the town a visit.
- Fete de la musique - Le Petit-Pressigny 2 days ago Here are some pics from last night's event
- Something for the weekend - brocantes 24th & 25th June 2 days ago NouzillyLast year we went to the brocante at Nouzilly north of Tour which, as it is under the shade of the trees, might be a good choice this year!Brocantes / vide greniers Saturday 24th June* Up to 50 stalls ** 50 to 100 stalls *** 100 to 200 stalls ****More than 200 stalls ? UnknownBOSSAY...
- Abilly fete de la confiture 4 days ago There was a new venue for this year's 'Fete de la confiture' in the nearby village of Abilly (Sunday) with everything being moved to the 'l'île de la Claise', which proved to be an ideal location other than there is only one way on to the island, which meant anyone more used to the brocante being...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!