Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring lamb... 2 days ago Pauline and I went along to the 'Auberge du Vieux Port' in Maire today with friends to celebrate the fact that it had reopened for the season.As ever the food and service were good...and at around €14.00 per head for five courses wine and coffee the usual excellent value for money.,Lovely way to...
- Another 'Taken in Touraine' 6 days ago This lovely rose covered window was photographed somewhere in Touraine but where? Find out here
- Another 'Taken in Touraine'... 1 week ago ...but where? Find out here
- Taken in Touraine... 2 weeks ago ...but where? find out here
- Somewhere different for lunch... 3 weeks ago Last Wednesday we had to go up to Tours on business so decided to check out the restaurant who's front we showed in our 'Taken in Touraine' feature - so glad we did. Really quirky interior and great value lunch.You can see more pics here...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!