Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Autumn visits Barrou... 4 hours ago The Old Walnut Mill
- Church on Sunday...St. Martin's Mont-près-Chambord 1 day ago Today we visit the 16th century church of St. Martin in Mont-près-Chambord, a small village on the edge of what was formerly the Royal Hunting Estate of Chateau de Chambord. Its external appearance does not exactly draw you in with its odd bell tower and small unwelcoming portal but inside is an...
- Autumn colours...Southern Touraine 2 days ago
- By the river Creuse here in Barrou in October... 4 days ago
- Never boring...in the 'park' at Chateau de Chambord 6 days ago When we did our 'drive-by' of Chambord on last week's trip up to Blois we stumbled upon this fellow who crossed the road in front of us. I wonder how cyclists must react to such an encounter...change of 'gear' required perhaps!The estate at Chambord reflects the extravagance of the chateau itself...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!