Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- A day in the merde (et un bon voisin)... 1 day ago Yesterday wasn't a good day...with the clock ticking with regards to the work we need to do before the new rental season begins, we were about to move onto the downstairs shower room here in Barrou (I know.we should have started La Guerche by now) but our soil pipe had different ideas...we had a...
- Monkey business... 2 days ago Had a great evening on Monday night to celebrate the Chinese new year...it is the year of the monkey. Our host along with friends went to great lengths to make the evening fit the theme. We had a Chinese banquet a Chinese sing-song and even a wishing tree!
- Down by the riverside... 5 days ago Was a beautiful winter's day here in Barrou yesterday so we took a walk down past the campsite and ventured on to the banks of the Creuse. The river is quite high just now giving it a much wider look.
- Old Walnut Mill... 1 week ago Just finished freshening up main bedroom at the 'Old Walnut Mill' for renting out this season...happy with end results.
- Shower room upgrade... 1 week ago Seems ages since I posted on our small project here at the house (Old Walnut Mill) in Barrou but happy to report that we are actually nearly at an end, to this part anyway.The new shower room is finished...and a new corridor formed so it can accessed from both bedrooms.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!