Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring is at last breaking through 13 hours ago Spring is at last bursting through in the gardens of our holiday rental homes here in the Loire Valley. These are in the garden at 'Les Balcons'Tulips at 'Le Bourg'Kerria at the 'Old Walnut Mill'
- Something else for the weekend - plant fete at Chateau de Cheverny 1 day ago This weekend the Chateau is the setting for the 16th edition of the Plant Festival. Plant festival at Chateau de Cheverny...website
- Brocantes / vide greniers this weekend 24th/25th March 1 day ago Brocantes / vide greniers Saturday 24th March* Up to 50 stalls ** 50 to 100 stalls *** 100 to 200 stalls ****More than 200 stalls ? UnknownATHEE SUR CHER Brocante de la Foire à l'Andouillette•CHATEAU LA VALLIERE Festival des Collectionneurs et Creations•CHINON Chinon...
- More of what to expect at Chateau du Rivau this Spring 2 days ago More on Chateau du Rivau here
- Spring has arrived in Southern Touraine... 3 days ago Spring arrived officially yesterday here in Southern Touraine, this is how it looked in Le Grand-Pressigny...in Barrouand in La Guerche
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!