Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting out and about... 1 day ago After a week of avoiding contact with others (so as to keep our germs to ourselves), yesterday we ventured out to, first the market at descartes and then on to our first brocante of the season at Sepmes.Couldn't resist snapping this machine parked near us...very smart! Then it was on to check...
- The 'Dreaded-Lurgy'... 4 days ago Both Pauline and I are 'holed-up' with the the 'Dreaded Lurgy' and are feeling a little sorry for ourselves...though we know this little virus is nothing to what others may be going through. It is the fact that this nuisance is, as the Oxford dictionary puts it, "any illness that is not...
- Brrrrr... 6 days ago Although it was good to be under the winter sun on Sunday I didn't think it was quite warm enough for this...the Kayak Club at Descartes getting in some water polo practice.
- Bon week-end... 1 week ago Yesterday's visit to Descartes' market and gardens under a lovely winter's sun finished of a very pleasant weekend for us after celebrating the Chinese New Year in some style at Cally's on Friday and our Fete St. Blaise in the village on Saturday...it is good to be back in the swing of things.
- Church on Sunday...how could we miss it? 1 week ago On one of our walks along the river Ayr in the town we came across this church tucked behind the high street - we are ashamed to admit it but we didn't even know it was there...and had been since 1654!!! It is the town Pauline grew up in, she was born in Edinburgh and moved here when she was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!