Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Crepes, galettes & cidre...part II 9 hours ago As we were driving into Dinan I asked the navigator where we would be able to find our little chambre-d'hote but she hadn't printed off the directions...ah well nothing like driving into a strange town with no idea where you are headed! Not to worry we headed for the tourist board where a lovely...
- Crepes,galettes & cidre...part I 1 day ago Last Friday we set off for a long weekend in Dinan in Brittany, on the way we stopped of for lunch in Montreuil-Bellay and for a coffee in Angers places we had not visited since 2002!It only served to remind us that apart from its delightful chateau buildings there is not much to see here. We had...
- Barrou missed... 2 days ago We have been up in Dinan for the weekend...have we mist Barrou...will let you know later!
- Mer... 3 days ago Sometimes the unsympathetic way building here in France are adapted to house toilets dismays me a little...this one is in the town of Mer.
- Church on Sunday... 4 days ago This Sunday the church is a bit of a mystery. I know it somewhere between here and Beaugency! I remember being intrigued by the fact it was attached to the Mairie so I stopped for a closer look only to find it and the Mairie closed!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!