Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chedigny 6 hours ago After 15 years of blues festivals the Southern Touraine village of Chédigny last year decided to change its format and offer the ‘Festival of the mouth and ears’ this year it is over two days, the 1st and 2nd August, which combines food and street...
- Is it just me?... 1 day ago There is an evening market this Friday in Descartes from 6.00pm on the Quai Couratin, along the riverside near Le Pont Henri IV bridge. I know this because the tourist office sent me an email to remind me...they do a good job of this but how would people who are not on the list find out?If...
- Rock Festival Yzeures-sur-Creuse 1 day ago Yzeures seems like the place for the young'uns to left of some steam over the next couple of days...
- Wildlife by the river Creuse... 2 days ago Our current guests at 'Le Bourg' Les an Audrey have been able to catch some of the wildlife from the rear terrace of the house.We are not sure what this bird is...maybe Tim will let us know.
- Brocante bizarre... 3 days ago Although my short excursion into Sunday's brocante did not produce much in the way of the 'bizarre' the guests at 'Le Bourg' sent me this shot of a stall that seemed to qualify...one can only assume that the tree is from a year Christmas was suspended in this particular household!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!