Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wotwebot... 2 days ago At yesterday's brocante,well what I bought actually as Pauline was not there to save me from myself. Both paintings were in modern frames like the one on the left but I had the ones on the right which makes them look more than the €3.00 I paid.
- Sunday's brocante... 3 days ago After greeting current guests at 'Les Balcons' I headed over to yesterday's brocante at Cussay.By the time I arrived it was beginning to wind down but I enjoyed the walk under the very hot sun.Nothing caught my eye here...but then how could it!Would love to see the car these came off...and the...
- Church on sunday...Saint-Benoît-du-Sault 4 days ago The Benedictine priory church at Saint-Benoit-du-Sault dates from the 11thcentury…will at least some of it.The Gothic bell tower was added to the nave at the same time as two side chapels were removed.As an abbey church it is not ornately 'dressed'...but the soft light from its stained glass...
- Le lac d'Eguzon ...Centre Val de Loire 5 days ago On the return from our recent foray into 'Berry Provence' we decided to head over to view the lake at Eguzon.Friends Mike and Liz who have actually followed the river Creuse from its source had mentioned how beautiful it was so we decided to look for ourselves...and weren't disappointed!
- Something for the weekend...La Foret des Livres 6 days ago It's all about the written word...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!