Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tournesols of Touraine... 3 hours ago One of the many joys of living in this part of the world is the sight of fields of sunflowers that are beginning to look as they should after a slow start...more of our normal blue skies please!
- Sitting pretty... 1 day ago After the brocante on Sunday we headed back over the bridge to Descartes and Cyril's bar ('La Soilaie') for a refreshment on the terrace...this is the view back to the bridge.
- Sunday's brocante and the ace of spades... 2 days ago Crossed the river Creuse at Descartes yesterday to have a look around the brocante at Buxeuil. Clouds were gathering but we managed to get around before any showers... although because of this enterprising stall it would not have been a problem anyway!The village...
- Church on Sunday...Holy Trinity Chapel,Richelieu 3 days ago The tiny chapel of the Holy Trinity set behind the large doors of number 21 Grand Rue in Richelieu had intrigued me for a while and although it features on my 'Churches page' on www.experienceloire.com I could not find any information on why it was there squashed between two of the grand town...
- Richelieu Cape et Epee 4 days ago Colin & Elizabeth have reminded us on their blog that this weekend is a big one for the town of Richelieu as it holds its 10th edition of its Cape & Epee Festival over 2 days. Here's hoping that the weather holds out - Sunday looks like the best bet! Below is a video of the parade from the last...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!