Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- A mammoth task... 15 hours ago We paid a visit to the new temporary (until November) exhibition within the Prehistory Museum in the chateau at Le Grand Pressigny ...On display is a mammoth skeleton, a stuffed reindeer and musk ox plus items made from the various parts of the animals - where it might not be worth considering a...
- Bright brocanting.... 1 day ago We went along to the brocante at Azay-le-Ferron yesterday and spent the morning under a bright blue sky - a real contrast to our last visit.Pauline was on a mission to find some 'coupe' champagne glasses and felt compelled to buy them from this couple as they had come all the way from Mexico to...
- Going along to the exhibition which translates as... 3 days ago Going along to the exhibition which translates as "Beasts of all trades" which starts today,Saturday 12th April and runs until 30th November at the Prehistory Museum in Le Grand Pressigny. Shows how Paleolithic man used animals not only for food but as a source for weapons, tools and...
- Weekend's brocante... 4 days ago On Sunday there is a brocante at Azay le Ferron - the last time we visited it was back in 2012 when it fell later in the month but it was a very cold day this Sunday promises to be much better!
- More on our neighbour... 1 week ago We have a suspicion that he may have buried a previous girlfriend in a shallow grave in his garden as the evidence of this photo taken over the garden wall shows!.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!