Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving house...by numbers. 23 hours ago It was interesting to see how the French handled renaming a street on Simon and Susan's blog last week but what about street numbers?As you can clearly see from the photographs above and below our friends Mike and Liz live at number 1 'Chemin de la Railliere' a hamlet just outside Lesigny, or do...
- Church on Sunday...Blois Cathedral 1 day ago Due to its hilltop location, the 'Cathédrale Saint-Louis de Blois' can be seen from almost anywhere in and around the fine city of Blois. Unlike most great cathedrals it has only one tower, this is probably because it started of life as a church (collegiate church of Saint-Solenne) before...
- Speaking of steps... 2 days ago ...finally got an opportunity to finish the little walls on the steps at 'Le Bourg'
- Stepping out in Blois... 3 days ago A recent re-visit to the city of Blois reminded us of a couple of things......it has a lot of steps...and is well worth another (and another) visit.
- On thin ice perhaps... 4 days ago Ice bucket challenge.Pouring ice water over your head is not a clever thing to do but it appears doing silly things is one of the ways to draw attention to needy causes...which is sad in many ways. The ice bucket challenge has become a series of videos on social media platforms that on the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!