Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Celebrating 10 years in France 7 hours ago Great gathering of friends and neighbours last night to help Pauline and I,along with our friend Cally celebrate 10 years (to the day) of living in France. Cally arrived in France on the exact same day as us along with Nev who sadly is no longer with us and we have shared many great experiences...
- 'Water of Leith' walk in Edinburgh with Ada,Michael & Rose 1 day ago After our stay with Paul in Glasgow we headed over to Edinburgh to visit Michael & Rose and the adorable Ada.We were lucky enough to have great weather which meant we could get out and about. On Wednesday they took us along the 'Water of Leith' walk which is easily accessible from their home.It...
- Visiting family in Scotland 2 days ago We were over in Scotland last week for a few days for a family visit. Ryanair got us to Glasgow via Stansted where Paul put us up for the night and we had a good catch up over dinner and his local Chinese restaurant...very nice! He lives in the Anniesland district of the city which boasts this...
- Crazy Cats at 'Chez L' 3 days ago Good night in good company last night listening to 'Crazy Cats Cadillac Paradise' and their brand of rock & roll at 'Chez L' in Le Grand-Pressigny.
- Something else for the weekend...tasting sparkling Vouvray 4 days ago More details here
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!