Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Stop and smell the roses... 7 hours ago The roses are blooming on our little sunny terrace here at the 'Old Walnut Mill' which augers well for the Chedigny rose festival....the charming village of Chédigny will also be in full bloom for its annual 'Rose Festival'
- Something else for the weekend 15 hours ago CELEBRATE THE WINES AND GASTRONOMY OF THE LOIRE VALLEYVITILOIRE 2016 ,TOURS 28th & 29th MAYhttp://vitiloire.tours.fr/Saturday from 10h to 19h - Sunday from 10h to 18h place de la Gare - Boulevard Heurteloup - Garden PrefectureNearly 150 winemakers descend on Tours, in the heart of one of...
- Sunday's brocantes and weighing in with Emmaus... 1 day ago On Friday Saturday and Sunday you can visit the 'Grande Vente Emmaus', at Chatellerault where items are sold by weight. Colin and Elizabeth's post from a couple of years ago will give you an idea what you can find.Brocantes / vide greniers Sunday 29th May* Up to 50 stalls ** 50 to 100 stalls ***...
- For your entertainment... 4 days ago
- A countryside walk around Paulmy,Centre-val de Loire...in pictures. 4 days ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!