Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pit stop... 12 hours ago On our way north from Epsom friends Jane and Peter (again) invited us to break the journey with them up in the Yorkshire Dales...a lovely evening and a welcome break. They live in a stunning part of the country which made the drive over to join the M6 north a very pleasant (if a bit windy) trip.My...
- Poppies at the Tower of London... 1 day ago Some photographs of the 'poppy installation' at the Tower of London.
- London towers old and new... 2 days ago When we stopped off at Epsom we took a trip up to central London...this was our first view of the city's and Europe's tallest building 'The Shard'.It was taken from the platform at Waterloo East station where we caught the train to 'Tower Bridge'.It was a grey day but fine for a bit of a walk along...
- The changing face of the high street... 3 days ago On our way up to Scotland we made our normal stopover in Epsom with the usual generous hospitality from Pauline's sister Eileen and her partner David.A walk down the town's high street is a bit of an eye-opener with this particular section having seven different charity shops - changed days indeed!
- Church on Sunday... 5 days ago When we were at the brocante in L'Île-Bouchard on the 11th I was 'encouraged' into the church of St Gilles by one of local parishioners who was bestowing its virtues...of which it has many.I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had already visited the church.Lovely as it...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!