Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- New home for Easter.... 1 day ago We noticed that the 'Easter Island' statue in Lesigny has a new home...looks rather grand...you could almost be there.
- Brocante - Angles-sur-l'Anglin 3 days ago Some pics. from Sunday's brocante at Angles-sur-l'Anglin -great setting - lovely day.Open-air gallery with some expensive paintings - saw one at €1400.00 !Every home should have one...We were here and the right time and met some familiar faces...
- Trekking in Touraine... 4 days ago Best foot forward...You said there would be no hills...Nearly there...Sight for soar feet...Thanks to Gaynor (I know they weren't real hills) and Tim for this inaugural randonnée around Le Petit- Pressigny and hospitality afterwards. Apologies for quality of pics - camera setting self-adjusted in...
- Love thy neighbours... 6 days ago Last night with some of them in our courtyard at Barrou.
- A mammoth task... 1 week ago We paid a visit to the new temporary (until November) exhibition within the Prehistory Museum in the chateau at Le Grand Pressigny ...On display is a mammoth skeleton, a stuffed reindeer and musk ox plus items made from the various parts of the animals - where it might not be worth considering a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!