Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Something for the weekend - brocantes...it's the 'big one'! 15 hours ago Busy field parking at La Celle GuenandOn Sunday La Celle Guenand holds what must be the areas largest brocante. For me it is just a little too large but if you are searching for something in particular chances are you'll find it here.You could instead visit the smaller one at Sainte Catherine de...
- Wot we bot... 1 day ago Sunday's brocante purchases...coffee table and panter - 4 euros.Oh and avery practical safety visor(new) for 5.
- Road trip part III...Aubigny-sur-Nére 2 days ago We continued retracing our previous trip by including a visit to the pretty town of Aubigny-sur-Nére with its proud Scottish connection (see post on last visit)Had a good lunch here before moving on to Sancerre.The town had a display of 'street art' with a knitted theme!!!This was my favourite.
- When the 'spectaclular' lives up to its name...'Son et Lumiére' at Ciran 3 days ago La Malle aux SouvenirsIf you haven't.taken in the ‘Son et Lumiére’ at Ciran then you should! This small village puts on an amazing show around the theme of children discovering their parent's chest in the attic containing souvenirs from their world travels. Their imagination takes them to...
- Yesterday's brocante...Buxeuil 3 days ago Headed over to Buxeuil yesterday to search for treasure under a blue sky.With the high temperature there was little enthusiasm being shown for these.I have a feeling the previous owner may have been slightly spoilt...ditto!Tired of searching for a bargain?...2 for 160 euros!Not sure what was going...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!