Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coming up...a weekend of live music here in Southern Touraine 5 hours ago On Friday night we have a taste of Ireland with 'Siansa' providing the music in the square behind the church.On Saturday we have the annual 'Festival des Barroudeurs' here in Barrou.This year features,among others, the very talented Angie Palmer. We...
- Chaumont-sur-Loire International Garden Festiva..in the Loire Valley, France 9 hours ago I took these photographs during our June visit to this year's (2015) International Garden Festival at Chaumont-sur-Loire. It is a good visit any time of the year...be sure to take a hat if going during this hot spell as very exposed!
- Church on Sunday...Saint Marcellin in La Guerche 2 days ago On a recent visit to nearby La Guerche we were surprised to see the church door opened as we had tried a few times in the past to view the interior, only to find it locked'The original church dates from the first half of the 12th century with remedial work having to be done in the late 15th...
- Second sitting... 3 days ago The blackbirds have returned to their nest in our climbing rose for a second time this season...didn't know they did this! Makes me wonder where the first brood are, don't they stay in touch? Doesn't seem that long since last time...lot of work again for ma & pa.
- More for the weekend... 4 days ago It is the first weekend of the season at Chateau de La Guerche (27th and 28th).Guided tours at the reduced rate of € 4.00 all weekend!Check out their website for opening/tour timeshttp://www.chateaudelaguerche.com/
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!