Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hirondelles taking flight... 8 hours ago Last night we said goodbye to two sets of neighbours here in Barrou, Norman & Margaret and Pauline & Denis who return to the UK today after their summer stay here in France.The only 'plus' is we get the cheese they didn't finish!
- The village people... 1 day ago Le Grand Pressigny's 'Comice Agricole' celebrations were blessed by good weather and a great turnout on Sunday. The people of the village had done a delightful job of dressing it up - the perfect backdrop for their fete and 'Grand Cavalcade'. We have an excellent vantage point at 'Les Balcons' for...
- Far aboots are the furry boots... 2 days ago The ever-present furry boots were for sale at the Lesigny brocante on Sunday which I somehow find comforting...maybe I should buy them one year and have them stuffed!From the Urban dictionary:Doric is the dialect spoken in the North East of Scotland, From Aberdeen to Stonehaven, Macduff, Buckie,...
- More flower power... 3 days ago This is the weekend of the 'Comice Agricole' in Le Grand Pressigny, when we dropped in on 'Les Balcons' yesterday it was looking like Cinderella before the fairy's visit. The main parade passes the house and our neighbours had been given paper flowers to decorate their properties - as we had not...
- Quinze août 2014... 4 days ago The weather was kind to us yesterday for the 'quinze août' celebrations at Lesigny with a well attended brocante and classic car display plus Liz and Mike's annual garden party.They even had a classic car 'drive-by'.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!