Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- The naked truth... 3 hours ago My first thought when I saw this ensemble for sale at Sunday's brocante was that Ken (or Paul or Action man) was in rather good company but it soon became apparent that he wouldn't be getting much 'action'.
- An early start for walk around Le Grand-Pressigny 1 day ago On Sunday we were over at the Salle des Fete in Le Grand-Pressigny for 8.15 am to help prepare for guest arriving to take part in the inter-club randonne. It was a lovely morning and as we set off through the village the sun helped show of the chateau to its best advantage. The long...
- Sunday's brocante - Genille 2 days ago Yesterday afternoon on a glorious October day we headed up to Genille to check out the brocante. As we arrived it seemed most of Touraine Sud had made the same decision. The stalls stretched from one end of the village to the other.This ray of sunshine of a lady was happy to have her photo...
- October strawberries and scant reward. 3 days ago We got the beautiful day we were promised yesterday so Pauline and I took advantage of the weather and continued a job which she had already made good inroads to - tidying the back garden at the Old Walnut Mill. We were rewarded with a small crop of October strawberries but on looking back I was...
- Autumn comes to Le Grand-Pressigny dressed as Summer 4 days ago Wild flowers and vines taken under a blue sky and bright sunshine yesterday just outside Le Grand-Pressigny plus pic. of the 'view' from the bridge. Autumn has arrived here in Centre-Val de Loire but with temperatures set to climb to 27°C over the weekend it clearly thinks it's summer.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!