Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changed days indeed... 2 days ago At Abilly on Sunday an item on one of the stalls caught my eye as it featured Scotland's national bard - I had seen whisky advertised using the great man and could understand the marketing strategy but cigars and cigarillos? I'm sure he may very well have chewed on tobacco but would he make you...
- My attempts at re-cycling... 3 days ago Yesterday was the annual 'F
- Church on Sunday...Saint-Hilaire-le Grand 4 days ago We return to Poitiers today to visit the Romanesque
- And they called it... 5 days ago Love the display of poppies you get at this time of year - actually think Donny sang about puppy love!
- Through the oval window... 6 days ago In Villandry a couple of weeks ago we spotted this Christmas window dressing still in place -perhaps they thought it too pretty to take down!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!