Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Full house...renting in the Loire Valley 15 hours ago We are having another good season of renting here in the Loire Valley with 'Le Bourg' actually being fully booked to the end of the season...and 'Les Balcons' only with 5 days at the end of August and 2 weeks in September still available.One of the very satisfying things this year is the number of...
- Busy weekend here in Southern Touraine in the Loire Valley 1 day ago Visit the tourist office site for more information
- Something for the weekend...brocantes Sunday 2nd August 2 days ago Brocantes / vide greniers Sunday 2nd August* Up to 50 stalls ** 50 to 100 stalls *** 100 to 200 stalls ****More than 200 stalls ? UnknownBARROU – Brocante Vide-greniers *BOURGUEIL – Brocante ***MONTBAZON – Brocante Vide-greniers ***NOIZAY – Brocante...
- Having your cake and eating it in the Loire Valley... 2 days ago Pauline hosted the Loire Valley Clandestine Cake Club's latest get together and choose the theme ... 'novelty cakes'...and my was there an impressive collection of tasty treats.Knives at the ready!Jean, who 'exported' the idea over to here in the Loire Valley was rightly proud of the groups...
- As if we needed telling... 3 days ago When the rain started on Sunday at the brocante the covers came out over many the vendor's stalls, which made it difficult to see what they were selling...this LP for sale summed up the weather.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!