Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Another bon voisin... 1 day ago Popped in to check on Friend Karen's cats...her neighbour Guy is taking great care of them while she is away. I know she will be missing them.
- Sunday stroll...around La Roche Posay 3 days ago
- My brief tenure as President... 4 days ago Yesterday was our annual 'Fete de la Saint Blaise' and I had the honour of being its President for the day. It starts off with a church service followed by a march behind the brass band around the village square to the schoolyard for the 'Vin d'honneur' before settling in for the main event.As ever...
- La Guerche taking shape and warming up... 5 days ago After a rather cold snap when temperature got to -3 deg inside the house, it is getting a little easier to work on our project in La Guerche as the temperature is on the rise both inside and out.Things are beginning to take shape,literally!
- Adding a chateau...Chateau de Beauregard in the Loire Valley 1 week ago Living here in Southern Touraine it has been a joy and a relatively painless exercise visiting almost all the major chateaux of this beautiful region, that is the Loire Valley but for whatever reason, perhaps the mixed reviews on the site that 'advises you about trips' we had not made it to Chateau...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!