Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- A December day out in Loches... 7 hours ago Went over to Loches yesterday for a walk around the market and gardens...followed by a good lunch at 'L'Entracte' on Rue de Chateau.
- Something else for the weekend...Loches Christmas market 1 day ago Full programme here
- As a child of 25... 2 days ago If you are looking for something a little different this weekend then you could do worse that visiting Chateau de Bouges where you can wander through the chateau decked out for Christmas accompanied by the sounds of the piano as there are concerts between 5 & 8 pm.WebsiteIt is € 8 and says it's...
- Post on a post at the project. 3 days ago At our project at La Guerche we inherited work that already been started by the previous proprietor - we have undone most of it including his attempt to clad the ceiling in pine, One of the other jobs he started was to put a supporting post under the large central beam (above) as it has an...
- Sunrise and sunset over the river Creuse yesterday at Barrou 4 days ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!