UK Expat living the good life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hey Guys - Check out my New Blog. 10 months ago I moved, but do not see you over at my New Blog and I MISS you guys.Come Visit me at jbblog.fastlinxs.com.
- New Year -We Have Moved To A New BLOG Address 1 year ago new blog main pageWe! Have Moved Already......... Please! add the new blog to your book marks...links below, many thanks. johnUsing Blogger's server for many years has been truly wonderful, however we are now bursting at the seams and the only options is to pay them to host or move to another...
- Silky Fountain Water 1 year ago This was what I meant for the silky fountain water, by adjusting and playing with the shutter speed.Photo 1: There are water bubbles and the water is frozen by using higher shutter speedPhoto 2: Reduced water bubbles with a smoother water flow by slowing the shutter speedPhoto 3: No water bubbles...
- Macro shots of my Jasmines 1 year ago The jasmines at my garden have blossomed and they are smelling absolutely amazing. I have 4 big jasmine plants and they are very easy to be taken care of. Tried some macro shots on my 650D and I'm totally chuffed with its results.Tried to create a silky water effect on my fountain and I think it...
- Photos of my Tropical Fish Using My Canon650D 1 year ago Just testing out the different setting on my camera and I like the outcome of the pictures so much I thought I would share some of them with you.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on UK Expat living the good life
06:49 AM November 21, 2012
Hi John, it's my pleasure to leave you a little review here! I enjoy reading John's blog on his expat life in JB and getting a good idea of what he enjoys about Malaysia.