UK Expat living the good life
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hey Guys - Check out my New Blog. 2 months ago I moved, but do not see you over at my New Blog and I MISS you guys.Come Visit me at jbblog.fastlinxs.com.
- New Year -We Have Moved To A New BLOG Address 11 months ago new blog main pageWe! Have Moved Already.........
- Silky Fountain Water 11 months ago This was what I meant for the silky fountain water, by adjusting and playing with the shutter speed.Photo 1: There are water bubbles and the water is frozen by using higher shutter speedPhoto 2: Reduced water bubbles with a smoother water flow by slowing the shutter speedPhoto 3: No water bubbles...
- Macro shots of my Jasmines 11 months ago The jasmines at my garden have blossomed and they are smelling absolutely amazing. I have 4 big jasmine plants and they are very easy to be taken care of. Tried some macro shots on my 650D and I'm totally chuffed with its results.Tried to create a silky water effect on my fountain and I think it...
- JB Evening Skyline 11 months ago Just uploaded some nighttime images I took on my Cannon 650d and I am very pleased with the results, however I have run out of space on here and so you can see them hereThey will load up and scroll over the screen.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on UK Expat living the good life
06:49 AM November 21, 2012
Hi John, it's my pleasure to leave you a little review here! I enjoy reading John's blog on his expat life in JB and getting a good idea of what he enjoys about Malaysia.