UK Expat living the good life
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Year - New BLOG Address 6 months ago new blog main pageYes! We are Moving.
- Silky Fountain Water 5 months ago This was what I meant for the silky fountain water, by adjusting and playing with the shutter speed.Photo 1: There are water bubbles by using higher shutter speedPhoto 2: Reduced water bubbles by slowing the shutter speedPhoto 3: No water bubbles and the water looks silky smoothPhoto 4: Isn't this...
- Macro shots of my Jasmines 5 months ago The jasmines at my garden have blossomed and they are smelling absolutely amazing. I have 4 big jasmine plants and they are very easy to be taken care of. Tried some macro shots on my 650D and I'm totally chuffed with its results.Tried to create a silky water effect on my fountain and I think it...
- Photos of my Tropical Fish Using My Canon650D 5 months ago Just testing out the different setting on my camera and I like the outcome of the pictures so much I thought I would share some of them with you.
- End Of The World But I'm Off Christmas Shopping..... 6 months ago Ha ha so much on line and TV about today's end of the world, I know predictions do come true but wow this is a big prediction. And the way I look at it is if it happens it happens.As a young boy my father told me "In life son, if it's out of your control, then do not worry about it".Of course I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on UK Expat living the good life
06:49 AM November 21, 2012
Hi John, it's my pleasure to leave you a little review here! I enjoy reading John's blog on his expat life in JB and getting a good idea of what he enjoys about Malaysia.