Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Growing Family 1 week ago Miss you guys so much.
- Our Lovely Little Layla 3 weeks ago Introducing Layla Evelyn Epp Born: October 21 2015 At: 5:19 a.m. Weighing: 7 lb 14 oz Looking: Gorgeous Although the name was chosen long before anyone laid eyes on her, it could not have been more appropriate for her. Layla is a name of Arabic origin which means […]
- Waiting for Our Little Girl 3 weeks ago Sometimes it feels like we have been waiting for this baby for a very long time and with a lot of heartache. It seemed too good to be true when Liz got successfully through the first trimester and then at 20 weeks the ultrasound revealed a little baby girl with a perfect little heart. Just […]
- Island Car 2 months ago I have lost track of the number of cars I have leased and owned. Certainly around twenty, I would figure. Very few of them have been new. I just can’t justify driving off a new car lot and seeing the value drop in half by the time I reach the road. There are more important […]
- Sting Ray City 2 months ago Sting Ray City was inadvertently created in the early 1900s when fishermen anchored in the calm waters of the North Sound to clean their fish and cast their unused bait overboard. These gentle giant stingrays who hunt by smell quickly discovered this new source of “fast food”. The water on the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!