Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Disney World with the Grandkids 1 week ago Jon’s work commitments required him to be in Orlando for a week so they decided to take the opportunity to drive down as a family, celebrate the school year end and explore Disney World. It is a pretty daunting task for Nicole to attempt to manage three kids alone in the parks and pools […]
- Convocation 2017 1 week ago We debated long and hard about the wisdom of flying to Pasadena to attend our graduation ceremony, especially considering that the date coincided with the graduation of Steve’s CIS students. Although the grade twelves were moving on, Steve still needed to be back at work by Monday morning so it...
- The Next Big Challenge 4 weeks ago Without a doubt, the last two years have been a precious gift to me. I have enjoyed the luxury of time to make the transition from SE Asia to the Caribbean and the freedom to travel and be with our kids and grandkids. Without this time to concentrate on my studies, I probably would still […]
- Teaching IB English 1 month ago When I was young and easy as the grass was green, I was much affected by the poetry of Dylan Thomas (alluded to above) and e.e. cummings. One of the latter’s poems, “When God lets my body be,” struck me at the time as a most apt figure of speech. Yes, I had a life […]
- The Soul of a New Machine 1 month ago Needless to say, we are incredibly proud of all of our children and everyone of their accomplishments thrill our hearts. Over the past months we have watched in awe, but with very little actual understanding, of the work of our eldest son, Jonathan. It is best just to let him speak of this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!