Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- An Educational Experience 5 days ago This past week we had the opportunity to demonstrate for three very amazing young medical students most of the challenges that one is likely to encounter in the process of conducting rural community development training and research. We were training in a government health center which is a forty...
- Our Little Sweetie Turns Two 1 week ago
- Drama Festival 2013 2 weeks ago Each semester the students at the Canadian Pre-University program where I teach put on a Drama Festival over on the main campus. This year my three classes did Act II of Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot, a play that was written shortly after the devastation of the Second World War that...
- The Challenge of the Blog 3 weeks ago I am sitting here trying to deal with fact that we have not updated this blog for almost two weeks and I am not sure what to do about it. Recognizing that our stress levels were off the chart, we sat down two evenings ago and made a list of the things that are weighing [...]
- Transforming Worldview 1 month ago Pam and I are both pretty busy on our Master’s at the moment. Much is going on, but not much time to write about it. Here is a recent essay on the book I have just finished. Paul Gordon Hiebert (1932-2007) was born in India to second generation Mennonite Brethren missionaries, and passed away...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!