Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Teaching in Haiti 2 weeks ago Haiti is one of the poorest countries in the world. In response to the “liberation” of France in 1789, Haiti staged its own liberation from slavery to France. It was rewarded for its impudence with a crushing defeat from Napoleon in 1813, and the penalty of war reparations. These reparations...
- Apparently It Is All About Family 3 weeks ago It isn’t really but nonetheless we are delighted to have had a wonderful week with the last of our family to visit us here in Cayman. We are certainly much closer to home but it is still a huge task to pack up a five month old and a two and half year old and […]
- On Growing Families 3 months ago One of the goals of my recent trip home was to be able to meet the latest additions to our extended family. That didn’t quite work out but we are rejoicing at the birth of three beautiful, healthy little girls. My nephew Adam and his wife Stephanie, along with their little guy Bradley, welcomed...
- The Blessing of Family 3 months ago It has been a very long time coming but we finally had the joy of having our grandkids visit us in our own home! Oh and their Mom and Dad came too. Our friend Stacey happened to be away this week and very graciously offered us her condo on the beach for the duration of […]
- First Visitors From Home 5 months ago When you live on the far side of the world, one of the things you miss the most is just hanging out with family and friends. In our home there never seemed to be a shortage of kids just lying around on the couch and we loved it. Our first Canadian visitors in our Cayman […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!