Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Entertaining Angels 3 days ago A month or so ago I was asked to undertake a ministry among the international students that attend our little church in Subang Jaya. I listened to that ‘still small voice’ within and found myself saying I would. It is not much of a ministry, to be honest. We meet once a week for ninety […]
- Adventure to Teluk Intan 6 days ago A year or so ago, I met with a group of young Malaysians who were studying at Sabah Theological Seminary, ten of whom had gone to Cambodia to attend a CHE TOT1 facilitated by our TWR Cambodia staff. One young lady, Zahara, has now graduated and returned to her home village to await her assignment...
- Happy Birthday Dave 1 week ago Hey Dave, we hope that you guys have a great weekend together at the cabin. Hope that the year ahead brings you new opportunities and adventures. We love you and are incredibly proud of you.
- Impact Your World! 2 weeks ago I am coming up for one year in my new position as Project Coordinator for Corporate Social Responsibility for the Taylor’s Education Group, a large educational provider that owns a university, two colleges and five schools in Kuala Lumpur. I have been working in one program, the Canadian...
- Happy 1st Birthday Russell 3 weeks ago One year ago our family was greatly blessed by the birth of Liz and Greg’s first little boy who has been such a joy, even in the midst of unthinkable sadness. We love his happy little smile and boundless energy and excitement with life. He has grown up so much in just one year. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!