Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sting Ray City 1 week ago Sting Ray City was inadvertently created in the early 1900s when fishermen anchored in the calm waters of the North Sound to clean their fish and cast their unused bait overboard. These gentle giant stingrays who hunt by smell quickly discovered this new source of “fast food”. The water on the...
- Ten Seed Technique 3 weeks ago According to the statistics quoted by the Orality Network approximately 5.7 billion people in this world are oral learners; they are considered to have basic or below basic literacy skills. Others, although their literacy skills are not lacking, are oral preference communicators. These are defined...
- Some Days the Beach is Just Spectacular! 2 months ago
- Settling Into Island Life 3 months ago We have now been in our new home for just over two weeks and are feeling quite settled and comfortable. We marvel at God’s goodness every morning as we sip our coffee looking out over the canal outside our livingroom. We love the place that we chose; it is everything that we hoped to find. […]
- Lost in Transition 3 months ago Tomorrow (today if I am late getting this posted) we will be on the road again, this time headed to the Caribbean where we will be for at least the next two years; beyond that we don’t know. My teaching contract at Cayman International School is for two years. If I am offered a renewal, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!