Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Team Enhancement in Singapore 1 month ago The frequency and timeliness of the posts to our blog are inversely related to the number of Master’s courses we are working on. Right now Steve has three and I have two on the go so we have plenty of writing projects underway and deadlines to meet eery three to four days. Needless to say, […]
- Speak Up or Stay Quiet? 2 months ago We feel very privileged that we live in a world in which it is possible to take a Master’s level course through a seminary in the States from the other side of the world. And not just any seminary either. Fuller Theological Seminary is a leader in missiology and social justice, the two areas of...
- Blessed Memories 2 months ago While our family and friends in Canada celebrate the last long weekend of the summer, we also had a three day weekend to mark the 57th anniversary of our adopted country. We opted to use the time to revive our very old scanner which is capable of scanning our family’s slides. It stretched the...
- Anniversary Week 3 months ago Thirteen years ago on the last weekend in August. the 25th to be exact, we were overjoyed to see our son Jon marry Nicole, the love of his life just a few weeks after their 21st birthdays. Exactly ten years later on the last weekend of August, the 27th Liz and Greg followed suit. It […]
- Entertaining Angels 3 months ago A month or so ago I was asked to undertake a ministry among the international students that attend our little church in Subang Jaya. I listened to that ‘still small voice’ within and found myself saying I would. It is not much of a ministry, to be honest. We meet once a week for ninety […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!