Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coming Back to Cayman 5 days ago Coming to Cayman the first time was like entering a theme park. It is a jewel set in the glittering seas of the Caribbean, seemingly serenely unaware and unaffected by the tumultuous political and economic seas on which Pam and I had been sailing the previous eight years (that is the past perfect...
- Rainbow Baby 5 days ago A rainbow baby is the understanding that the beauty of the rainbow does not negate the ravage of the storm. When a rainbow appears it doesn’t mean that the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with it’s aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of...
- On Dads and Grandpas 1 week ago Vern Epp, beloved husband, father, and papa, passed away on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at the age of 60 years, surrounded by his family at home. He displayed incredible strength with his battle against cancer. Vern was born in Swift Current, SK to Paul & Lillian Epp. He grew up in Saskatoon as the...
- Back to School 1 month ago Really are these the same kids that finished the 2015-16 school year just two months ago?
- Home in Ontario 1 month ago This has been a long summer of travel but it is always so good to be back in Ontario and have the chance to hang out with family and friends. Steve’s time was pretty limited as he needed to get back to school but I stayed on for an extra couple of weeks to look […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!