Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Missing the Olympics 1 week ago Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics has been over for almost a week now and we miss them. It is clearly not that we are or aspire to be athletes or have a major fascination with sports in general. What the Olympics provide for us is a connection to home and our home country. Astro, our cable […]
- Research in Cambodia 2 months ago Much effort has gone into the pilot Wholistic Community Development pilot project in Siem Reap province in Cambodia and the goal is that the impact is not only well documented but back up by academic research. This past May a group of medical students from Singapore did the first phase of the...
- Visitors from Home 3 months ago Well, they are gone. It seems they only just arrived and they are gone already. ‘They’ being of course our daughter Liz, son-in-law Greg and wee babe Russell, who at five months has already begun to be a world traveler, having been to Paris, Malaysia and Amsterdam. Christmas is always a...
- Everly Brothers 3 months ago What is it about Phil Everly’s death that has such a grip on me? It is not just that I am getting old and all the people I grew up listening to are dying. It is more like a way of life is passing. I know this will be hard to capture in this post-modern […]
- Road Trip to Johor 4 months ago Although Steve is technically on break as the college is closed for the holiday season, the university is still going strong and the project doesn’t move forward unless Steve is there, so we have been staying close to home. However, this past weekend Steve had a work based commitment down in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!