Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Back to School 3 weeks ago Really are these the same kids that finished the 2015-16 school year just two months ago?
- Home in Ontario 3 weeks ago This has been a long summer of travel but it is always so good to be back in Ontario and have the chance to hang out with family and friends. Steve’s time was pretty limited as he needed to get back to school but I stayed on for an extra couple of weeks to look […]
- Unexpected Joys 3 weeks ago It is a wonderful thing to be back on the same side of the world as our kids and grandkids but even then we can’t always be everywhere we would love to be. Jon and Nic and the kids took a trip out west to meet Layla for the first time and as much as […]
- Cohort 35 "The Pack" 3 weeks ago “The P.A.C.K.” Purposed Around a Common Klesis (calling) Two years ago we began our journey with a cohort of fellow MAGLers with whom we would struggle through nine courses in leadership. We spent two weeks together last February in Colorado Springs and now we are together once again for our...
- Hanging Out with Russ and Layla 3 weeks ago We began the summer 2016 marathon with a couple of glorious weeks hanging out in Calgary with Liz and Greg and Russ and Layla and even got in a few visits with Dave. The weather was beautiful so Steve got the deck painted and a few other odd jobs done around house. Liz is still […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!