Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- First Visitors From Home 2 weeks ago When you live on the far side of the world, one of the things you miss the most is just hanging out with family and friends. In our home there never seemed to be a shortage of kids just lying around on the couch and we loved it. Our first Canadian visitors in our Cayman […]
- A Little Christmas Tree 3 months ago It has been ten years since we have had a Christmas tree and I was sort of hankering after one since we will be at home on Cayman for the holiday. However, once I discovered that even a four foot artificial one would set us back about $120 Canadian, I decided that it was not […]
- Havana, Cuba 3 months ago Immediately on our return to the Caribbean from our Canada trip I was in Cuba for a few days to meet up with our TWR staff and get a sense of the work that is going on there. I also had the joy of attending the official opening and a dedication of the new home […]
- Our Growing Family 4 months ago Miss you guys so much.
- Our Lovely Little Layla 4 months ago Introducing Layla Evelyn Epp Born: October 21 2015 At: 5:19 a.m. Weighing: 7 lb 14 oz Looking: Gorgeous Although the name was chosen long before anyone laid eyes on her, it could not have been more appropriate for her. Layla is a name of Arabic origin which means […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!