Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Having Company 1 week ago We love to have company. Pam is a great cook, and clearly has the gift of hospitality. In the early days in Malaysia, we would have company over all the time. With two jobs, two Master’s degrees, and enough responsibilities to burden folks half our age, we have slowed down a little. It was great...
- Trashing Obama 1 week ago Gerhard Lohfink writes, “When the church is criticized among the nations because of its bad example, the holy name of God itself is dishonored” (p. 179). Those thoughts go through my head every time I hear of a Christian likening President Obama to the anti-Christ. Do these people have even...
- IMPACT Update 4 weeks ago Last week I presented the work I have been doing to the GMC (there is a proper name for this acronym, but General Movers and (C)shakers covers it). I was given 10 minutes with five for questions. I had to peel myself out of there after 30. There was widespread approval and even applause for […]
- Happy 7th Birthday Abi! 2 months ago “Promise me that you will always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.” Christopher Robin to Pooh
- A Poem to Pam 3 months ago This is our anniversary. Oh, don’t ask which one. It is certainly getting on, that is for sure. After however many years it has been, this love has endured, and is still a great source of comfort and strength to us both. This is more for Pam, than for you, gentle reader. But this weblog […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!