Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- CIS Graduates Ready to Face the World 2 months ago They’re scattering to places around the United States, Canada and England. Some know exactly what career they want to pursue, while others still haven’t figured it out. For some, their time living in the Cayman Islands is coming to an end. Of the 25 graduates of the Cayman International School...
- Disney World with the Grandkids 2 months ago Jon’s work commitments required him to be in Orlando for a week so they decided to take the opportunity to drive down as a family, celebrate the school year end and explore Disney World. It is a pretty daunting task for Nicole to attempt to manage three kids alone in the parks and pools […]
- Convocation 2017 2 months ago We debated long and hard about the wisdom of flying to Pasadena to attend our graduation ceremony, especially considering that the date coincided with the graduation of Steve’s CIS students. Although the grade twelves were moving on, Steve still needed to be back at work by Monday morning so it...
- The Next Big Challenge 3 months ago Without a doubt, the last two years have been a precious gift to me. I have enjoyed the luxury of time to make the transition from SE Asia to the Caribbean and the freedom to travel and be with our kids and grandkids. Without this time to concentrate on my studies, I probably would still […]
- Teaching IB English 3 months ago When I was young and easy as the grass was green, I was much affected by the poetry of Dylan Thomas (alluded to above) and e.e. cummings. One of the latter’s poems, “When God lets my body be,” struck me at the time as a most apt figure of speech. Yes, I had a life […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!