Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- A New Epp Family Home 2 months ago Shortly after their marriage, Greg and Liz purchased the home in which that Greg was born and raised. He lived in that home until his mid-teens when his parents built a house in a newly developing area.It was a lovely, well-built, spacious family home into which Greg and Liz welcomed their own...
- Hearts Mended, Lives Changed 2 months ago The Children’s Heart Project arranges life-saving operations for hundreds of children in need of heart surgery, who live in countries where the required medical expertise and equipment are not available. In the Cayman Islands, the Have a Heart organization, in partnership with Health City Cayman...
- Happy 2nd Birthday Layla 4 months ago
- Happiness is ... 4 months ago Pharrell Williams had a hit a few years back called “Happy.” Now that you’ve read that you’ve got that catchy little tune in your head again, haven’t you! Well for me it is not the tune that runs around in my head, but the feeling. I am happy. I am probably the happiest I have […]
- In Memoriam 2017 4 months ago My father was born in 1917. Earlier that year an officer in the German Foreign Office by the name of Arthur Zimmerman sent a coded message to the German ambassador in Mexico instructing him to offer military aid to Mexico if they would attack the United States. In return, Mexico was to be offered...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!