Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sharing the Truth in Love 1 week ago We have been engaged in pursuing our Master’s in Intercultural Studies with Fuller Seminary in Pasadena, California for the last year. We looked long and hard for a program at the Master’s level that would be useful in our ministry in Southeast Asia; something that would allow us to deepen our...
- Appreciation Tea 1 week ago One of the many things that Taylor’s College does well is honour their staff. I have been on staff for six and a half years now, not the longest I have been at any one school, but longer than my stretches at Scott Street, where I started, or Elgin Court, where I went next. I […]
- Marred Identity 2 weeks ago This is a long read and I will not leave this up permanently as this is not what this blog is for. But there are a couple of people I would like to have read this essay, and this is the simplest way. It is also a good explanation of why my blogging is way […]
- A Little Break 2 months ago This a school break week for CPU which means that Steve is off half days, but it is not a break for the University so he still needs to do that portion of his job. However Tuesday was an off day for the Islamic New Year so we decided to take a short break away […]
- Some Advice to a Student 2 months ago I got this email from a former student a couple of days ago. I thought maybe I would post the question and the response in case they might be of help to others. Dear Mr. Wise: Hello there. I hope you are doing fine. I am not sure if you still remember me. I used […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!