Not So Desperate Housewife.
Latest Blog Posts »
- La Juiceria on the Sun Newspaper March 2014 2 weeks ago Exciting times. Spreading the word on juicing to more and more Malaysians!Juice on!
- La Juiceria - Customer Feedback 3 weeks ago La Juiceria's regular customer Freda Liu, a radio presenter and producer at BFM 89.9 The Business Radio Station shares her views about our juice cleanse.More and more happy customers coming back for juices. Do check out our Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on what's happening at La...
- La Juiceria on The Edge Malaysia March 2014 1 month ago Was so happy to see the article on The Edge Malaysia this morning! They featured La Juiceria, and the story behind launching the juice company.Will scan it soon and will check if they have it online. Meanwhile, wanted to share it here in my blog site.Juice on Malaysia!
- Breakfast at Publika on weekends 2 months ago Saturday mornings are meant for family time so we went to Publika to have brekkie with little one. Nice options at the bottom of Publika, where the bakery opens at 8am and we could bring the bread over to the coffee area for some hot drinks. They had a little babycino for little Alex hence we were...
- La Juiceria's Passion: Cold-Pressed Juices and Hurom Slow Juicer 2 months ago Very happy with the developments of my raw juice company here in Kuala Lumpur. I am so happy that more and more people are conscious and aware about Fresh Cold-Pressed Juices and how detoxifying the body can do a lot of good. Probably if this was 5 years ago, there is a lot of educating to be done...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not So Desperate Housewife. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!