Not So Desperate Housewife.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chocolate Overdrive at Salon Du Chocolat 1 week ago Whenever I pass by the little chocolate place at Publika, I would see well-filled tables. I decided to take a peak one evening. My daughter saw the marshmallow stick they displayed at their window and kept bugging me about it. Today we decided to finally give it a try. We finally sat down, ordered...
- Ramadan 2014 Gift Idea 3 months ago For those looking for a unique gift this Ramadan, do check out La Juiceria's Limited Edition Almond Dates Mylk. This is lactose-free milk which is made from almonds and premium Medjool dates. For sure it's something unique! Delicious and creamy -- no additives not preservatives. Visit La Juiceri'a...
- Authentic Italian at Plaza Damas Area 3 months ago iCook Italian at Plaza Damas ( the new building) is worth checking out. Price is on the high side, but definitely authentic. The owner is usually there, in most of our visits. In a quick summary, the pizza is worrying check out. The rest -- okay but not out-of-this-world kind. Easy parking. Cozy...
- Bus U618 passes by Mont Kiara at 6:50am 4 months ago For those taking the bus... Just wanted to update that U618 passes in front of Aman and Damai early in the morning... About 6:50am.
- Win La Juiceria 2-days Juice Cleanse 4 months ago Reboot and renew yourself. Get a chance to win the La Juiceria 2-days Juice Cleanse.Follow La Juiceria on Instagram @lajuiceria.Repost the photo and tag #rebootwithLJTerms and conditions apply. Visit their site www.lajuiceria.com.my
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not So Desperate Housewife. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!