Not So Desperate Housewife.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ramadan 2014 Gift Idea 1 month ago For those looking for a unique gift this Ramadan, do check out La Juiceria's Limited Edition Almond Dates Mylk. This is lactose-free milk which is made from almonds and premium Medjool dates. For sure it's something unique! Delicious and creamy -- no additives not preservatives. Visit La Juiceri'a...
- Bus U618 passes by Mont Kiara at 6:50am 1 month ago For those taking the bus... Just wanted to update that U618 passes in front of Aman and Damai early in the morning... About 6:50am.
- Win La Juiceria 2-days Juice Cleanse 2 months ago Reboot and renew yourself. Get a chance to win the La Juiceria 2-days Juice Cleanse.Follow La Juiceria on Instagram @lajuiceria.Repost the photo and tag #rebootwithLJTerms and conditions apply. Visit their site www.lajuiceria.com.my
- La Juiceria on The Star Metro Biz 2 months ago Happiness beyond words. Our company was featured yesterday in the Star Newspaper in Kuala Lumpur. We shared our story and we hope we can reach more people and share to them how juicing can change their lives.Today May 8, it was featured again front page in Star Biz for all outstation locations...
- Ante at Publika: the place for ribs! 3 months ago We rarely have meat, so when we do, we want to ensure it's a place that we will enjoy. We went back to Ante to check out their pork ribs and carbonara pasta (that has real bacon).Quick lunch, fuss-free, great service and spacious. The requirements of every parent who has 2 kids in tow. My helper...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Not So Desperate Housewife. has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!